preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Feb 17, 2018, 07:15:46 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
User Name Group Member Since File Listings Comments
dannux49 Regular User Aug 21, 2010, 12:13:51 pm 0 23
Comments
HEY PLZ HELP! i downloaded it, AND downloaded brytenwalda polished landscapes too AND Calradia in Darkness for Brytenwalda 1.34, then i putted them all into the brytenwalda folder like instructions told and played. I maked new game and goed to village and tryed to leave but i cant! i click "leave" but nothing happens. then i try to steal cattle and nothing happens in that either!.... :-(
I have to say that as a mod tester. This is great mod :!: but this mod really needs weapons...WE NEED MORE WEAPONS! :pint: there is about only about 3 swords only 3 different axes and maybe 2-3 different spears and pick. thats about nall melee weapons. PLZ ADD MORE WEAPONS!! (about 70 more would be swell.... :hammer: )
IP: logged
 Rus - 13 century (v 087)  » posted under Rus - 13 century on Apr 13, 2011, 05:56:41 am
i downloaded the mod and started. it looked cool, and making of your character menu have some new options(y). there is new map that haves 5 factions (as i can remember)i choosed my homeland as roma and when i started the game i was midlle of battle and die about in 5seconds because i dont have any weapons...and when the map comes up i go to town there is no tavern option and i cant go to market :shock: i started new game just for testing and i choosed my homeland Poland. i start again in midle of the battle and i die again in 5 seconds and there comes some screen that says sumthin "u have been defeated, you dont have home,friends or anything left. only sword and some money in your pocket" and i press ok and nothing happens... i press ok again and the ok goes kinda black, and my computer shuts down everything.. :-? fix ur mod man.
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun Mod 0.5 (v 0.5)  » posted under Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta on Apr 12, 2011, 08:29:12 am
XL159 wrote:
Ok, before i start i will just say on thing: "dannux49"............you.................just.....................got..................BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! woyo-sensei got a point. If you make a mod on this game, you ain't a nerd, geek or a man without a life. You just doing it on your free time for fun. And whats wrong with that. So could i call someone a nerd if they are playing soccer. or should i call somebody a person with no life because they are playing base ball. NO! i like to play games because it is fun. i'm not playing it 24/7. I think nobody is playing it 24/7. if they are do, they are a geek. (no offense). And if you dont like this mod, just write what you dont like. maybe he fix it, mabe he dont. or you can try to make a awesome mod yourself and se how hard it is. i tried myself and i didn't get it.

I think this is a great mod :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D !



.......well that was interesting to read :-D
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun Mod 0.5 (v 0.5)  » posted under Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta on Apr 12, 2011, 08:24:24 am
woyo-sensei wrote:
You trying to teach my how I should make my mod, but you even don`t know how to use quote code properly. Pathetic.
dannux49 wrote:
OK OK! they are just wishes u dont have to take em seriously! im sorry if i wasted ur time by commenting sumthin man, chill the fuck out... i just wanted tinyer map because i dont have much time to just play this game unlike you who plays his own mod all day long... ps. sorry for wishes...

I am chill, but people like you pissing me off, because you are to stupid to understand couple simple things. It`s a f****g big difference between suggestion, help and wishes. You can put your wishes up in your ass, `cos I don`t care what you wish.
Maybe you didn`t notice, but there is many other people on this planet, not only you, so because you don`t have a time to play I should change my map? Grow up!

And no, I`m not playing games for all damn day. I`m busy man. I have a work, I have a hobby, friends. But I making this crazy mod when I have some free time. Still, I have a time to play it without complaining all the time.
WHAT`S F***G WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!


...wow...thats nice rage u owned me.. :lol:
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun Mod 0.5 (v 0.5)  » posted under Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta on Apr 11, 2011, 10:27:32 am
woyo-sensei wrote:
dannux49 wrote:
man, i tested this little shot of ur next release and i have some wishes :!:

-more music of samurai age!
-AND THIS is something that every modder need to understand! I know that large and historically sharp maps are cool but too BIG! Everyone start the mod and watch cooool, a big map and when they have played it about 2days they watch the map and they have maybe 5 own castles and they see that there is too much to gonquer and say "fuck this...." and stop playing the mod.ITS TRUE!(so i wish a tinyer map plz :oops: )
-add religion mod and diploamacy mod on this and this will be one of the best mods.

THANK YOU! and reply..

What`s the problem, then? Change the mod. I`m not making this mod for YOU but for MYSELF! Try to understand that. It`s only my good will that I want to share with you. I really don`t care what you wish or something. I don`t care that most people says "fuck this..." I like new map, for me sometimes is too small, but I put a lot of time to make it, so forget about new one.


OK OK! they are just wishes u dont have to take em seriously! im sorry if i wasted ur time by commenting sumthin man, chill the fuck out... i just wanted tinyer map because i dont have much time to just play this game unlike you who plays his own mod all day long... ps. sorry for wishes...
dannux49 wrote:
-AND THIS is something that every modder need to understand!
Are you trying teach me how I should making my mod? You think you know better?
YOU must understand something! Never, absolutely NEVER don`t even try teach modder how he should make his mod, because you don`t like it.
dannux49 wrote:
-add religion mod and diploamacy mod on this and this will be one of the best mods.
Or what? You will not play my mod? So?


Some time ago one of the guys from TW forum says without his wishes my mod will die... No comments...
This mod will never die until I say that. So I don`t care how many people download this or not. I don`t care what people think about this mod. I`m doing this for myself, because I like it.
You don`t like my mod? Don`t play it!
IP: logged
 Prophesy of Pendor V3.301 for Warba (v 3.301)  » posted under Prophesy of Pendor V3.42 for Warband on Apr 11, 2011, 05:56:19 am
hello. i am unoffical mod tester and critcian and i have played now almost every mods of warband. and when i tested this i...i...didnt know what to say..THIS IS BEST MOD I HAVE PLAYED.I have reported(in a good way) this mod to taleworlds and they gived positive reply. and i want to say that if u still add followings in this mod in ur new update i willl be amazed!


-little bit more music
-there are too much troops in castles and in lord patrols.. :oops:
-add religion mod (like in brytenwalda)
-add samurai weapons
-more character story editer options
-maybe....new fighting styles?

Thanx and plz reply.
IP: logged
 Shogun Mod 0.5 (v 0.5)  » posted under Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta on Apr 11, 2011, 05:45:36 am
man, i tested this little shot of ur next release and i have some wishes :!:

-more music of samurai age!
-AND THIS is something that every modder need to understand! I know that large and historically sharp maps are cool but too BIG! Everyone start the mod and watch cooool, a big map and when they have played it about 2days they watch the map and they have maybe 5 own castles and they see that there is too much to gonquer and say "fuck this...." and stop playing the mod.ITS TRUE!(so i wish a tinyer map plz :oops: )
-add religion mod and diploamacy mod on this and this will be one of the best mods.

THANK YOU! and reply..
IP: logged
 Blood and Steel 1.171 (v 1.171)  » posted under Blood and Steel 1.251 on Feb 11, 2011, 07:01:51 am
Im offical critiziser and i played this mod 100game days now and im gonna tell what i think!

+This is first mod that put me silenced/suprised! :-o ,unbeleavable work with this one gotta agree!
+I loved the new weapons in the game,awsome really and armors...WOW! but its little bit bad that u gived some items too much encumbrance.
+making new weapons and armors to NPCs was clever
+The new starting options were great idea
+Firearms were goodly done
+New units maked everything more intresting
+omg bodyguards :shock: it makes player feel himself more untouchable.
+Difficulty options

now negative parts

-new music could be nice adding
-polished lanscapes wouldv ben cool to this mod,but thanks anyway.
-maby new map plz ;-)

But anyway great work really!
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, Singleplayer ready! :D (v )  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Feb 11, 2011, 06:40:01 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
Well Im very sorry to hear that, but seeing as I have only worked on it for a month I would not start jumping to the conclusion that my mod is never going to be good. Polished landscapes is not in because I don't have permisssion it is the planned features, and it is a beta release meaning it is not finished. I release it to get feedback. My next patch will have loads of new features even sea battles are almost in, once in the map will be expanded to accompany more islands. A storyline is planned as well.
But I am confused by most of your critiques, what do you mean by the enemy is too weak? If you are talking about tribesmen then they are stronger than the looters in native. Coastal raiders are the harder ones.
Sorry you did not like the new selection, but I am afraid after a month of it I do not think I can add in a whole bunch of new items. All mods start off with only a few, with ~500 native items it is not easy to make that many so that they can be seen around stores.
Once again I am sorry to hear that you disliked it but everything you have listed as bad I am either improving or planning to. So I hope that you can try it out again in the future and see if your opinion changes.

Thanks a lot for responding :-D i really wait ur next mod! But sorry if i was too negative about this mod, i always give more critic than positive parts but thats what critics do right? :hammer:
IP: logged
 New Elgante, Singleplayer ready! :D (v )  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Feb 10, 2011, 12:45:02 pm
i played this mod 50 days (game days),and im givin now the response. Sorry crossbow joe but this isnt very good mod. And i tell why.

+the original mount&blade music is beautiful add to this mod and its good u addet it.
-The enemys are too easy to win.
-there is not almost any armors or weapons in this mod,and most of the new item are ugly and non powerfull(sorry)
-Polished landscapes couldv give more color exitement to this mod.
+The new map is always pretty exiting and this map was first very exiting but i got bored to it quikly(but the mountain top idea was beautiful :shock: )
+new combat movin is always gool adding to mod, and u did great job about this one,gonrulations! :-D
-But i really have to be onest saying this hard as i can but u tryed ur best. Im just tryin to say that this mod needs lots of work.

Thanks for reading.
IP: logged
 Re: The Eagle and The Radiant Cross (v 3.1415)  » posted under The Eagle and The Radiant Cross on Feb 07, 2011, 01:03:49 am
Howitzer wrote:
dannux49 wrote:
when i make NPC to Lord they dissaphere :shock: i cant find them anywere! Plz i need help! (but without this problem,great mod)

Always wait a few days (ingame time), up to a week. When companions are made into lords, they first need to gather troops before they go into service.


yeh....i have been finding them and waited 78 game days. no sing of any of them. man u gotta do something abaut this, if this would work it would be best mod now.
couls someone tell me list of the musics that begin in the map? because i loved that one beautiful song very much,it was some song where some women singed beatifully. PLz tell me i have ton now whats it called! :oops:
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun Mod v0.30.0000 (v 0.30.0000 beta)  » posted under Shogun Mod v0.30.0000 on Feb 05, 2011, 05:11:01 am
woyo-sensei wrote:
Sisain wrote:
Question about this mod. I accidentally fired a chamberlain and was wondering how do I get him back?

Also the headgear for the Shinobi outfit is Completely wrong in terms of where it should be. Unless Shinobi that have big black muzzles is what we all go for :D
This is not just the outfit that the player can wear but also the Oda-Shinobi etc.... Pretty much all and anything related to Shinobi :D

ALSO another question. Does this support 1.134 !? Every so often I get crashes which are blamed C++ runtime errors

Well, it`s not completely compatible with v1.134. I know about that and I fixed it but for more results you have to wait for next release. Also I had to remove Polished Landscape. I don`t know why but this terrain-mod make more compatible issues. Maybe the newest version will fix it.

What else...
brummiebiker wrote:
dannux49 wrote:
I played this mod about 120 days now(in the game of course)

-always same starting mission
+ Hole new combat moving! (impressive work)
+lots of new armours and weapns(makes mod always exiting)
-landscapes and buildings not changed(exept just some but not enough to look like real samurai age...)
-same old boring map
+Very mcuh thanks abaut the hole idea of mod
+The blood effects are great
-cant keep interest anymore over 70game days.


Hope u enjoyed my comment :green:
[/quotei agreed
really good mod , one of the best, just
1) u have to change enemy lords clothes
2) ninja (something oda elite warriors ) the have something strange on head/face , was normal in previous version
3) samurai swords are less sharp then ....f.e. nord swords
4) on the north still same medieval bandits /pirates/vikings doesnt matter how we can call them , sorry i dont remember
5) some armors too shiny , some of them look no good
6) too much medieval stuff in the shops

Please, stop telling me what I have to change, because I perfectly know what I want in MY mod.
So:
- new map of Japan is ready and is in the game right now, but I have to place cities and villages in correct places.
- shinobi masks/headgear are fixed
- all lords clothes are changed to Japanese armors
- I`ve made Hall of Fame :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbCdqSMShbg
- samurai weapons now are more balanced, I removed all Native stuff as well
- and many many more...

As I said you have to wait for new release, and belive me, this time will be worth of waiting :)


OK! thanks for reply, but when you say that you gonna make better release may i ask when is it finished? (i woud be great if u could tell me) is it abaut 1month ,2 maybe 3? or year O_O plz tell if u can.
IP: logged
 The Eagle and The Radiant Cross (v 3.1415)  » posted under The Eagle and The Radiant Cross on Jan 30, 2011, 08:12:51 am
when i make NPC to Lord they dissaphere :shock: i cant find them anywere! Plz i need help! (but without this problem,great mod)
IP: logged
 Shogun Mod v0.30.0000 (v 0.30.0000 beta)  » posted under Shogun Mod v0.30.0000 on Jan 03, 2011, 04:51:53 am
I played this mod about 120 days now(in the game of course)

-always same starting mission
+ Hole new combat moving! (impressive work)
+lots of new armours and weapns(makes mod always exiting)
-landscapes and buildings not changed(exept just some but not enough to look like real samurai age...)
-same old boring map
+Very mcuh thanks abaut the hole idea of mod
+The blood effects are great
-cant keep interest anymore over 70game days.


Hope u enjoyed my comment :green:
IP: logged
 Re: Star Wars: Conquest (v 0.9.0.2 Beta)  » posted under Star Wars: Conquest on Jan 01, 2011, 11:06:09 am
Mgore44 wrote:
PLZ MAKE THIS MOD FOR WARBAND
JUST OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZ 'O' PLZ, FOR ALL WARBAND PLAYERS!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I AGREE!!!!!! I WANT IT WARBAND!
IP: logged
 Star Wars: Conquest (v 0.9.0.3)  » posted under Star Wars: Conquest on Jan 01, 2011, 11:04:29 am
PLZ HokieBT TELL ME! I HAVE WAITED THIS MOD TO COME TO WARBAND OVER YEAR NOW!! SO I BEG U TELL ME, IS IT GONNA COME TO WARBAND OR NOT!? if it is,tell me when. :cry: >:( :-x
IP: logged
 OSP Spak_Items (v )  » posted under OSP Spak_Items on Nov 06, 2010, 02:47:43 am
AAAGH!! the instructions are too hard! >:( why cant pe that simple that i just extract the folder in warband native folder and, BAM! the weapons are ready to use BUT NO! fuck this!
i tested the mod...and it was very bad.. :-( when you start playing after choosing the town to start. i killed the bandit at the beginning fith some fire spells(and the spell didnt even do any sound by the way..)the merchant comes to me and says surrender or die :shock: and my charector says im not afraid, i will fight,and then merchant says again surrender or die,and i answer again that i will fight and agin and aigain and again... u have to really fix this mod....LAME :-?
im gonna test it and tell results. :pint:
hey i got an error when i try to play.it says: "get_object failed for mesh:prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a" :-? :-x Answer plz
IP: logged
 Star Wars: Conquest (v 0.9.0.3)  » posted under Star Wars: Conquest on Aug 21, 2010, 12:19:17 pm
It would be fun if u put this to Warband 1.127 version, because not many people play only mount&blade anymore.....AND I WANT TO PLAY THIS BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY WARBAND! :!: :roll:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).