preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: May 22, 2018, 02:52:41 am
 Mount&Blade Repository
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
User Name Group Member Since File Listings Comments
kenshin444447 Regular User Jun 13, 2010, 02:02:02 am 0 9
Comments
IP: logged
 Re: Item MOD with Fire and Sword (v 3.15)  » posted under Item MOD with Fire and Sword on Jul 23, 2011, 12:44:37 am
QWW wrote:
To install it?

Yeah I need help too, Your not very clear on the installation
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted under Struggle For Domination on Jun 22, 2011, 12:29:53 am
peton wrote:
kenshin444447 wrote:
peton wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
crap.
If you dont have anything good to say about a mod, dont say it otherwise your Exactly what you just said :-)

If the mods not good, we have a right to say it's not good so people who read our comments knows the mod sucks, don't be an ass.
Late reply but oh well, actually i have full right to be an ass to that guy, nearly all his posts are "this mod is crap" or "PORT TO WARBAND NOOBISH MODDER!" he is a troll and should be banned. Also no one should leave comments like that, if you dont like something about a mod politely say it.


There is NO reason for him to get banned for expressing his feelings, no matter how rude it may seem to you, and your trolling too.
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted under Struggle For Domination on Jun 04, 2011, 08:23:22 pm
molashkre wrote:
kenshin444447 wrote:
peton wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
crap.
If you dont have anything good to say about a mod, dont say it otherwise your Exactly what you just said :-)

If the mods not good, we have a right to say it's not good so people who read our comments knows the mod sucks, don't be an ass.


You should choose your words carefully,man,it's not good :-x


What do you mean? I am well within my rights to say the mods sucks or that we have a right to say that, or do you mean I can't say ass?
Kazansky wrote:
The installation instructions are rather... lacking. If properly installed this mod does wonders for your female character or NPC. However, the poster ignored the fact that the .dds files go into your textures folder, and the .brf files go into the resource folder.


It still doesn't work for me
IP: logged
 Jay's Female faces (v )  » posted under Jay's Female faces on May 01, 2011, 06:41:43 pm
How to I install it?
IP: logged
 Native Troops Enhancement (v 1.1 Beta Version)  » posted under Native Troops Enhancement on May 01, 2011, 02:45:09 pm
Awesome mod, it makes Native worth playing!
IP: logged
 Re: Item MOD (v 1.1)  » posted under Item MOD on May 01, 2011, 01:27:43 pm
QWW wrote:
Oh I have just figured out a problem. It is only compatible with Steam. I will fix.


This is a waste of my time, there are 3 files, a text file and 2 batch files, you say in the description to put them into the Native folder, and it does not work, make a tutorial on how to install or delete this mod off the site.
comment last edited by kenshin444447 on May 01, 2011, 01:35:54 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted under Struggle For Domination on May 01, 2011, 02:37:34 am
peton wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
crap.
If you dont have anything good to say about a mod, dont say it otherwise your Exactly what you just said :-)

If the mods not good, we have a right to say it's not good so people who read our comments knows the mod sucks, don't be an ass.
IP: logged
 Age of Change v1.21 (v 1.21)  » posted under Age of Change v1.21 on Apr 30, 2011, 01:33:42 pm
It says it was created for version 1.113 and the it might not work on 1.134, so I'll test and comment again.

Hey it worked fine, except female characters faces are really messed up
comment last edited by kenshin444447 on Apr 30, 2011, 01:57:05 pm
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).