preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Mar 04, 2021, 04:15:26 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
User Name Group Member Since File Listings Comments
xtended2l Regular User Apr 29, 2010, 12:04:55 pm 0 4
Comments
chromium24 wrote:
xtended2l wrote:
Ok, ok. Maybe I don't play at all. Maybe i cannot find'em(bugs). Or maybe my version of mod(or maybe of mnb, but i'm using 1.011 like others) is bug-immune =)))))
We're all using 1.011. We're all using 4.57 (though you might not be). Fact is, not every computer acts the same way, and you apparently do not have the power of mind or clarity of thought to see that. I'm sorry, but there are the facts.
No, you're wrong, i can.
chromium24 wrote:
xtended2l wrote:
Yeah i don't see any ordinary or reasonable argument, i tested this version on my own and my friend's computers, went into the battle - no crash, conquered castle, town - no crash too, moreover artifact system became more stable. And yes, now i need some pills after reading your comment. Your're like that politics talking about crazy things, smiling and at the same time looking so serious and quiet=))
Let me assure you, not everyone has the exact same setup as you do. This release does have serious crash problems, whether or not you choose to believe it, and minds far greater than yours are working on finding the cause actively.

4.57 has serious crash issues. If yours is crashing a lot, try going back to 4.5 or even 4, because 4.57 in its current state cannot be seen as a stable release. (Hell, right now 4.57 doesn't need to crash to screw things up; the gameplay has more bugs than a Baltimore rowhouse.)
Ok, ok. Maybe I don't play at all. Maybe i cannot find'em(bugs). Or maybe my version of mod(or maybe of mnb, but i'm using 1.011 like others) is bug-immune =)))))
Judge Dread wrote:
xtended2l wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Shikunisai wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
played an earlier version, was verry good, but this version is....buggy to say the least. Started a game....went into battle....crash. Restarted...conquered castle....crash....
Me thinks there is some work to do :p.
But as i said: the earlier version was verry good.
Dude, those are just problems with your computer, not the game. I've played the game and have never had a crash/restart.
don't think so, other mods work just fine. The older version of sword of... worked fine, this one doesnt. But i did make my own banner, so maybe thats the reason. I dont know, but the problem isnt my computer, or how would you explain that the other mods work without crashing? :hammer:
I can't understand, why people always crapping about bugs, saying it's laggy and so without reason?!!! If you have problems, write an argument! There is discussion thread about bugs on talewords forum. Write it there! This is great mod, the best mod ever, and all last versions is VERY stable starting with 4.55. Please understand, that your shit ruining mods development progress, moreover such people braking mankind development=) Stupid bastards...
If im not mistaken, i wrote it was a very good mod and that the other versions of this mod didnt crash, so im not breaking down the mod, i just said that this version crashed on several occasions... So its not without reason.
You really need to take a pill or something dude, or r you one of those geeks who freak out if other people dont see it your way?
And i don't think it ruins the development progress, usually the modmakers welcome the replies when people inform then when the game crashes, or how can they ever improve the mod if there are still mistakes in it...
Really, just take a deep breath and try and understand the reason and intention of the replies here, cause its not because people say it crashed or has bugs in it, that it means they dont like the mod....and the more feedback the makers get, the better the mod will be...
And of course they dont really need replies like yours, because i think you just want to start an argument....and that DOES slow down development... :hammer:
Yeah i don't see any ordinary or reasonable argument, i tested this version on my own and my friend's computers, went into the battle - no crash, conquered castle, town - no crash too, moreover artifact system became more stable. And yes, now i need some pills after reading your comment. Your're like that politics talking about crazy things, smiling and at the same time looking so serious and quiet=))
Judge Dread wrote:
Shikunisai wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
played an earlier version, was verry good, but this version is....buggy to say the least. Started a game....went into battle....crash. Restarted...conquered castle....crash....
Me thinks there is some work to do :p.
But as i said: the earlier version was verry good.
Dude, those are just problems with your computer, not the game. I've played the game and have never had a crash/restart.
don't think so, other mods work just fine. The older version of sword of... worked fine, this one doesnt. But i did make my own banner, so maybe thats the reason. I dont know, but the problem isnt my computer, or how would you explain that the other mods work without crashing? :hammer:
I can't understand, why people always crapping about bugs, saying it's laggy and so without reason?!!! If you have problems, write an argument! There is discussion thread about bugs on talewords forum. Write it there! This is great mod, the best mod ever, and all last versions is VERY stable starting with 4.55. Please understand, that your shit ruining mods development progress, moreover such people braking mankind development=) Stupid bastards...
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2021 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2021).