preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Feb 20, 2018, 02:50:15 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sword
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sword
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2011, 08:57:29 pm
First Created: Sep 04, 2011, 12:36:33 am
File version: 2.0
For M&B version: WF&S 1.143
Downloads: 41,715 (45,510) Size: 263.5 MB
Views: 69,862 (78,328) Type: RAR
Home:  Main Forum Thread
Rating (4 votes): 1.3 / 5.0
Description
warriderlogo.png

The Kengeki team has saw very few modules for Fire and Sword so we thought we might as well give you guys a treat.....

Kengeki Gaiden is a fictional Japanese mod set in the 17th Century of Japan.

Factions:

Tenbatsu
Samurai rebels
Shogunate
Shinobi
Khergit Zipang

Plan:

- Create an immersive fantasy / fictional world
- Different Map
- Different Scenes
- Different lords and troops
- Add more content to MP
- and more!

Team (Always looking for help!):

Toasticuss
Swordsusa

Credits:

Thanks to Yuias for coming up with the original Kengeki
Special thanks to the Onin No Ran team for a great deal of the weapons and armor
Dain Ironfoot for his amazing animations
Somebody for trigger code
Shcherbyna - The new SP Map of Japan, troop icons, and scene props
Flyflightflea for the Spear of Bitter Mercy (Seiteki Yari)
Mr. Smiles for the Dragon Bow
Strelocks for the Ice Claymore
Chaosrex for Chaosbearer
Woyo-Sensei for Zanbato
Yellowmosquito for the Banner pack
Papa Lazarou for the Open Animations pack
Rob Sacchetto's Zombie Daily for the zombie banner picture
Imperator3 for the Angel slayer, Sword of Ancient Dragons, Half Moon Steel, Annihilator, Flame Titan and Demon Wing.
Rune88 for Ashikandi Modified
Mason for being the first to want to beta test and giving great feedback and support
Da_Jake for helping test the WFAS installer setup
Jeff Van Dyck - New music
Huun Huur Tu - New music

And the helpful modding communtiy on the Taleworlds Forums.

Please let me know if I missed anyone in the Credits!

Quote:
Progress:

Singleplayer - 70%
Multiplayer - 98%

--Initial Release--

=======What's Done=======

- All SP battle troops are Kengeki style, they also have upgrades like Warband Kengeki, does not include mercenaries
- Multiplayer is just like Warband Kengeki, the captain co-op has also been ported for Kengeki
- The SP Map is similarly shaped like Japan
- There are exploding arrows in SP
- You can have pink, red, green, blue hair depending on your face skin
- SP Troop icons have been replaced with Japanese icons
- Building icons have been replaced with Japanese icons
- Quite a bit more new music when visiting towns, fighting or playing MP
- All Warband Kengeki SP items are in WFAS SP

=======What's Not Done=======

- Remaking all villagers with correct armor and weapons
- The original Fire and Sword dialogue has not been changed
- Most buildings are still from WFAS
- Most NPCs are still dressed like WFAS NPC's
- Kingdom banners (I tried and came close :( )
- Could not port over the new MP maps from Warband Kengeki (Game and mental limitation :/ )

**** Why are you releasing this so unfinished?

- Busy with real life, college homework can be quite daunting. I don't have the spare
time anymore to work on this, and I wanted to see a download link on the forum topic instead of it
being forever "COMING SOON".

**** Will single player ever be finished?

I hope so, if anyone is ever determined enough to want to have single player done,
shoot me an email and I'll let you work on the source directly.

Email - [email protected]

Questions, comments, and suggestions are welcome!

Screen shots -

mbwfas2011081516074965.png

mbwfas2011081516085394.png


mbwfas2011081700154928.png

mbwfas2011081700155274.png

mbwfas2011081700155536.png

Working modified Japan map

mapeditor20110817193354.png

Colored Hairs

mbwfas2011082018335436.jpg

mbwfas2011082018344564.jpg
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 2)
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by SirLancelot98 on Nov 19, 2011, 07:31:46 am
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
This Mod looks AWESOME but how do i install it? i installed it then it opened in WinRAR and i tried extracting to Mount and blade WFaS modules file it says errors and stuff please help :cry: :cry:

What are the error details?

You just need to extract the module to the WFAS module folder and select it from the game launcher.

Well it like goes over 1000 errors saying it cant perform the files?:/ Please help:(
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by Toasticuss on Nov 19, 2011, 07:33:17 am
SirLancelot98 wrote:
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
This Mod looks AWESOME but how do i install it? i installed it then it opened in WinRAR and i tried extracting to Mount and blade WFaS modules file it says errors and stuff please help :cry: :cry:

What are the error details?

You just need to extract the module to the WFAS module folder and select it from the game launcher.

Well it like goes over 1000 errors saying it cant perform the files?:/ Please help:(

Download the rar with a different browser and make sure it downloads all the way without the internet being interrupted, try a dedicated downloading program addon for firefox or something thats able to recover files. Then open the rar and try extracting again.

The 1000 errors sounds like its getting corrupted.
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by SirLancelot98 on Nov 19, 2011, 07:39:47 am
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
This Mod looks AWESOME but how do i install it? i installed it then it opened in WinRAR and i tried extracting to Mount and blade WFaS modules file it says errors and stuff please help :cry: :cry:

What are the error details?

You just need to extract the module to the WFAS module folder and select it from the game launcher.

Well it like goes over 1000 errors saying it cant perform the files?:/ Please help:(

Download the rar with a different browser and make sure it downloads all the way without the internet being interrupted, try a dedicated downloading program addon for firefox or something thats able to recover files. Then open the rar and try extracting again.

The 1000 errors sounds like its getting corrupted.

it says this: http://tinypic.com/r/90bs6v/5 click the link
comment last edited by SirLancelot98 on Nov 19, 2011, 07:40:06 am
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by Toasticuss on Nov 19, 2011, 08:41:07 am
SirLancelot98 wrote:
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
This Mod looks AWESOME but how do i install it? i installed it then it opened in WinRAR and i tried extracting to Mount and blade WFaS modules file it says errors and stuff please help :cry: :cry:

What are the error details?

You just need to extract the module to the WFAS module folder and select it from the game launcher.

Well it like goes over 1000 errors saying it cant perform the files?:/ Please help:(

Download the rar with a different browser and make sure it downloads all the way without the internet being interrupted, try a dedicated downloading program addon for firefox or something thats able to recover files. Then open the rar and try extracting again.

The 1000 errors sounds like its getting corrupted.

it says this: http://tinypic.com/r/90bs6v/5 click the link

Move the RAR to the desktop, view the properties of it and make sure the size is the same size on here. Then extract the folder in the rar to the desktop then cut and paste it into the WFAS modules folder.
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by SirLancelot98 on Nov 19, 2011, 09:13:10 am
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
Toasticuss wrote:
SirLancelot98 wrote:
This Mod looks AWESOME but how do i install it? i installed it then it opened in WinRAR and i tried extracting to Mount and blade WFaS modules file it says errors and stuff please help :cry: :cry:

What are the error details?

You just need to extract the module to the WFAS module folder and select it from the game launcher.

Well it like goes over 1000 errors saying it cant perform the files?:/ Please help:(

I cut and pasted now it works. Thanks man! MUCH LOVE<3!
Download the rar with a different browser and make sure it downloads all the way without the internet being interrupted, try a dedicated downloading program addon for firefox or something thats able to recover files. Then open the rar and try extracting again.

The 1000 errors sounds like its getting corrupted.

it says this: http://tinypic.com/r/90bs6v/5 click the link

Move the RAR to the desktop, view the properties of it and make sure the size is the same size on here. Then extract the folder in the rar to the desktop then cut and paste it into the WFAS modules folder.
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by sifiz3 on Dec 16, 2011, 04:50:02 pm
it keeps saying it cant load banners and im on fire and sword btw
comment last edited by sifiz3 on Dec 16, 2011, 10:56:42 pm
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by rottenwolf24 on Jan 24, 2012, 09:59:31 pm
hello i downloaded and installed the module. but when it loading it gives me error can't load CommonRes\ani_musket_attacks.brf
i went to the folder to check it and it's missing what i can do to get the file? i tryed reinstalling but doesn't installs the file.
please help me.
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by OMGIEATBRAINSHAHA on Feb 08, 2012, 11:26:31 pm
It's nice of all for someone to make a Japanese mod. ^p^
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 2.0 With Fire and Sw (v 2.0)  » posted by Jamould on Mar 28, 2014, 09:39:39 am
Hi there, I was wondering if it would be alright to suggest some of your models to C-rpg mod.
Showing comments 21 to 29 of 29 Showing Page 2 of 2  <  1  2 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).