preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Dec 17, 2018, 03:23:29 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [Full]
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [Full]
Last Updated: Dec 08, 2011, 09:47:14 pm
First Created: Feb 22, 2011, 07:52:20 am
File version: 3.92 Full
For M&B version: Warband 1.143
Downloads: 77,321 (127,986) Size: 439.93 MB
Views: 159,252 (247,959) Type: EXE
Home:  Main Sub Forum Page
Rating (18 votes): 4.7 / 5.0
Description
computicasodw1.png
Vote for Sword of Damocles: Warlords!
moddb_88x15_v2.gif | desura_88x15.png | nexus88x15v1.gif

This is the Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 Full Installer.
I am happy to present to you version 3.92 of SOD Warlords. This is the most stable release I have sent out thus far. This release is very feature rich compared to previous releases. There were a slew of bugs fixed and many of the new features were improved upon. I have yet to update the main feature list.

Notice:
The Multiplayer portion of this game is still in Beta and is not meant to be final.

Video Trailer:
Video Trailer of SOD Warlords 2.4

M&B Repository Links for V3.92f1:
**3.92 Hot Fix #1**

Optional Download Mirrors:
ModDB Download Link:
ModDB Download Page

Game front links for V392:
3.92 Full
Features
New Huge World Map Ponavosa
Twelve Totally Unique Factions
The Diplomacy Mod 3.32
New Desert Texture
Fight In Any Battle On Any Side
Much Tougher Economy Version 3.0
96 Different Towns
150+ Castles
300+ Villages
Deserters With Custom Dialogue
Patrols With Custom Dialogue
War Parties With Custom Dialogue
OVERHAULED Auto-Garrisons Version 3.0
A lot of Custom Dialogue
Recruit Peasants and Mercenaries from Taverns
Freelance Traders
More Firearms
More weapons with 2nd Functions
Improved "Laptop Friendly" Death Cam From SOD Gold
Lord's ask to be your Vassal
:twisted: SUPER OVERHAULED The Duel Mod Version 4.0
Complete set of firearms Version 2.0
Re-Balanced Horses Version 3.0
Newer Crossbow. Version 3.0
New Bows Version 2.0
New Arrows & Scabbards Version 4.0
Script Fixes Version 3.0
Enhanced Diplomacy Integrated Auto Garrisons Version 3.0
Five Different Faiths Version 3.0
New Tournament Load Outs For New Factions Version 3.0
Convince Lords by Dueling them. Version 3.0
Fixed and Corrected Scene Variety. Version 3.88
Partial Multiplayer Support [Status = 25%]
Generated Weather System for MP Matches.
Full Quick Battle Support [Status = 75%]
Population Simulation
Level Up Your Lords
More Money Options (ex. Borrow Money)
More Leadership Skill Bonuses
Garrisoned Troops Train Without You!
Recruit Vassals from the Mainland to the New Land of Ponavosa Version 3.0
Population Health System Version 3.0
Population Faith System Version 3.0
Village Recruitment has been made tougher Version 3.0
Automatic Army System Version 3.0
More Buildings With Benefits Version 3.0
Better Faces & More Hairstyles
Only Nobles Lead Regiments
More Options to Choose From
Stronger Troops & Improved AI
Lord's Can Become Companions
Random Events

=-=CHANGELOG=-=
--Bug Fixes--
*3.89
-Fixed the Tavern Traveler Dialog when searching for unknown companions.

*3.90
-Village Zakosta was Desert Fixed to plains
-Had issues with Walled Fiefs spawning Player
-Skybox was wrongly added to skybox.txt So I removed it and replaced it with Better Skybox Mod

*3.91b2
-Fixed a bug where villages were spawning recruits even when there was no population.
-Away Lords caused exp. bug. Fixed that and the way they spawned on the map.

*3.91b2f1
-Fixed issue with not being able to retreat in-battle.

*3.91b2f2
-Peace notification menus are now turned off for other factions if the show diplomatic message switch is disabled now.
-Thopica's town scene is fixed
-Horses won't rear when attacked by a thrust positioned spear unless actual bonus damage is applied
-Sulves's village scene is now a snow scene
-Arbalest shoots much faster, has a speed increase, and does more damage
-Fixed Estin, Panto Castle, & Uskeild scenes to snow

*3.91b3
-Prevented village icons from becoming the wrong icon type after being looted.
-Troops will only surrender only if they have been hurt. Enemy troops with full HP don't surrender.
-Troops that surrender get correctly added as prisoners after battle.
-All outlaw troops are now in the outlaw faction instead of there related kingdom faction.
-All building improvements are revised and checked for mistakes. Checked Building Descriptions too.
-Castle Chapels rise the faith of its castles bound village local faith.
-Faith system was revised and fixed. Faith should properly grow now.
-Chapel upgrade system was wrong. The result upgraded no Nobles.
-AI fief Improvement scripts were fixed.
-Surrender on off switch was referenced incorrectly in the options menu.
-More money per week for Armor/Weapon/Horse Stores.
-Fixed scene for Alporna Village.
-Slightly increased building difficulty for improvements.

*3.91b3f1
-Fixed Building Improvements Question Dialog
-Reworded "You are building..." to "The inhabitants are building..." and "The Troops stationed here are" for castle construction.
-Note: Population effects building time while amount of soldiers garrisoned at castles effect building time.

*3.91b4 -> 3.92
-Rebalanced Foil & Estoc
-Top-tier Conquistadors receive Estoc
-Base exp. given to garrisoned AI troops is way too high. Rebalanced to make the game more enjoyable.
-I increased the number of hidden bandit caves from 5 to 12.
-AI Hiring rounds for the Barracks, Stable, & Practice Range was just +1 for any instead of 1 for each.
-AI Hiring Rounds are for improvements add to a random instead of being a fixed number.
-Fixed Dialog when hiring troops from other lords. One check was blocking everything.
-Made hiring troops from Garrisoned lords easier to do.
-I had the effects of serfdom backwards in some scripts.
-Enemy and Allied parties that are in a Castle or Town can no longer leave to help fight unless they are part of the player faction.
-Fixed the Tavern Traveler dialog when asking about companions.
-^Increased the amount of times to ask to two a day.
-Fixed a small code mishap during field battles
-Made it harder for troops to surrender.
-Fixed Faction Defeated Triggers
-King Titles Fixed
-Fixed several pieces of Spouse Dialog
-Enabled Regiments to reinforce a garrison again. This time they will be no longer hidden but shown in the garrison.
-Increased Map Travel Speed
-Write important info to log Ex: Last known Companion Location, List of Towns with Tournaments
-Adjusted Hoof Dust to prevent lag but still look nice.
-Cut the time of gun smoke by half.
-MAP SPEED FIXED
-Legion Troop horses rebalanced. (Before they were more like living tanks. They could use more tweaking)
-Village Stratana Scene replaced
-Newer bows were made a bit stronger and received a small price increase.
-Fixed Firearm selection for companion auto-looting
-Completed Economy (1 of 3) [At least 3 trade routes are automatically set for each town.]
-Completed Economy (2 of 3) [Economy Goods automatically are set for each town & Village.]
-Optimized many auxiliary textures
-Limited the amount of prisoners minor parties on the world map can have.
-Reduced the size per player level of outlaw parties
-Made it even easier to hire troops from lords
-You can hire troops from lords when there on the field.
-The Impacts of Winning & Losing a In-battle duel are much more effective.
-Horse Weaknesses apply for tournament matches.
-Fixed the new sun textures
-Made Samurai/Ronin Armors and Weapons buy able.
-Made some blocked Legion Equipment buy able.

--Added/Experimental Features--
*3.90
-Made better Night Textures
-Added Releastic Textures Mod

*3.91b2
-In-battle enemy surrendering. (Gives you the option to let your enemies surrender during battle. They won't be prisoners unless they are using a blunt weapon. Upon surrender you don't receive exp.)
-In-battle surrendering can be turned on/off
-In-battle surrendering has been made a bit more difficult to trigger
-Amount of arrows/bolts/bullets have been increased
-ZER Horse speeds were too fast, maneuvering was too high, and health a bit low|Rebalanced ZER Horses.

*3.91b3
-Added Shift/Zoom functionality to death camera to speed up movement.
-Attack and Defend buttons now make the death camera go up and down.
-Added new grunt and war cries sounds for females.
-When denying surrender you gain 1 point of morale for each troop that would have surrendered.
-When denying surrender your troops get a small health boost.
-Infestation is now open to all bandits depending on area. Not just looters, mountain, & forest Bandits. This also means bandits of the type will spawn from those infested villages.
-You are warned when your centers are infested by bandits if a message post is built.
-Bandits can now mix merge there parties into mixed types. On Hard Campaign AI they will also combine with looters. A On/Off switch was made to toggle this feature.
-Chance of infestation depends on its faction's diplomatic Serfdom.
-Increased number of Kingdom Colors you may choose from.
-Temple type buildings that are built in towns now automatically upgrade Garrisoned Top Tier Nobles to Zealots based on that town's local Faith and that town's bound village('s) local Faith.
-AI Lords now build buildings and pay money for them just like the player does.
-All improvements that give renown, increase health, population, faith(Player Faction), and income are beneficial to lords now.
-If AI Lord has a fief with a Barracks, Practice Range, or Stable built this will increase the amount of times they can hire troops by 1 each every 24 hours making these buildings very useful. Because of this the game will be much harder if a lord owns a fief with all 3 of these buildings built.
-If AI Lords have a fief with a Blacksmith built the cost of hiring troops at that fief are cut in half for them. Because of this the game will be much harder if a blacksmith is built for an AI lord.
-If AI Lord has a fief with a Barracks, Practice Range, or Stable built this will increase the amount of total experience (3000[Normal], 4500[Hard], 1500[Easy]) that is given to troops at that fief by 250 for each improvement built. If all 3 are built the owner of that fief will have higher level troops garrisoned.
-Village Elders can now be individually told to stop reinforcing player fiefs and vice versa.
-The Village Elder, Guild master, and Prison Guards (Castle) can now be asked which improvements does that current fief have.

*3.91b4 -> 3.92
-Updated and fixed the formats of many textures
-Bump & Specular maps were added/re-made to many textures
-During Battle the transparent map will show up.
-Total Duels between Lords/Kings & Companions is now listed in the Report Menu.
-In-Battle Dueling System
-Allies Can Duel For You (In-Battle Dueling System)
-In-Battle Chatter (In-Battle Dueling)
-Companion Level Scaling
-Number of available mercenaries is based on town population and player level. (Tavern)
-Number of available peasants is based on towns surrounding bound villages collective population. (Tavern)
-Revised the 'Buy troops from lord dialog' *again* this time it works much better than before. :D
-Increased the max amount you can burrow from a lord at one time to 50,000 denars.
-Better Prisoner Management (1 of 3) [Tell Prison Guard to send all prisoners in party to fief garrison.]
-Arena Rewards are now based on town population and prosperity
-Villages can't send reinforcements if infested with bandits.
-The Culture of all fiefs change to that of the faction that took it.
-Castle & Town garrison max is based on town population and bound village population for castles.
-Revised Textures using proper shaders.
-Dual Barrel Musket
-Completed Economy (3 of 3) [Snow fiefs have there own economic demands, before there was just Urban, Rural, & Desert Demands for certain goods.]
-Improved several auxiliary textures
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 7 of 10)
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Therioq on Sep 20, 2011, 09:41:57 pm
ImperatorMarc wrote:
Awsome game, the map is awsome, One problem everytime i try entering a castle or when i take one over and its time to enter the castle to kill the guards it brings me to an error, meaning i cant enter any castles, i cant enter the halls and i cant enter the Taverns :( please help i really want to play this game, thanks.

Download: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88 to 3.90 Patch.

IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by JohanTW on Sep 24, 2011, 07:31:50 am
For some reason I can't download the whole thing :( It just stops and the file shows up as if it's finished but when I try to run it, it says that there's an error because it wasn't downloaded completely...
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Kamianbu on Sep 24, 2011, 07:52:36 am
JohanTW wrote:
For some reason I can't download the whole thing :( It just stops and the file shows up as if it's finished but when I try to run it, it says that there's an error because it wasn't downloaded completely...

Clear out your internet history and cache that will usually solve the problem, after you do that download this again, It should finish completely.

If it still doesn't download all the way, get Jdownloader or some other download manager as they tend to resume downloads where an internet browser will finish too early and not resume if it stops unexpectedly.
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by JohanTW on Sep 26, 2011, 03:47:17 am
Kamianbu wrote:
JohanTW wrote:
For some reason I can't download the whole thing :( It just stops and the file shows up as if it's finished but when I try to run it, it says that there's an error because it wasn't downloaded completely...

Clear out your internet history and cache that will usually solve the problem, after you do that download this again, It should finish completely.

If it still doesn't download all the way, get Jdownloader or some other download manager as they tend to resume downloads where an internet browser will finish too early and not resume if it stops unexpectedly.

Just tried it on another computer and the same thing happened :/ Download manager it is...
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by computica on Sep 27, 2011, 02:44:08 pm
JohanTW wrote:
Just tried it on another computer and the same thing happened :/ Download manager it is...
I use Firefox and the "Downthemall" addon. I "JDownloader" too, it just updates a lot but it works pretty well.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Nummenluja on Sep 28, 2011, 08:05:30 am
I have one problem.. i start the game and when it is in loading screen then the game crashes and then comes rgl error- invalid map icons file.. how do i fix it?
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Kamianbu on Sep 28, 2011, 10:49:53 am
Nummenluja wrote:
I have one problem.. i start the game and when it is in loading screen then the game crashes and then comes rgl error- invalid map icons file.. how do i fix it?

Yay, a missing file error, those are fun.

That usually means 2 things... the little resource pak isn't in the resource folder or the textures aren't in the texture folder, one of those two if your Warband is up to date.

Sometimes people get this error when they use a mod for the wrong game or update. So make sure your Warband is 1.143 as SoD was updated to that version and make sure your using Warband as well.

What should fix it... reinstall SoD.

Doing this usually fixes any missing, damaged or corrupted files. :idea:
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Nummenluja on Sep 28, 2011, 02:42:06 pm
Kamianbu wrote:
Nummenluja wrote:
I have one problem.. i start the game and when it is in loading screen then the game crashes and then comes rgl error- invalid map icons file.. how do i fix it?

Yay, a missing file error, those are fun.

That usually means 2 things... the little resource pak isn't in the resource folder or the textures aren't in the texture folder, one of those two if your Warband is up to date.

Sometimes people get this error when they use a mod for the wrong game or update. So make sure your Warband is 1.143 as SoD was updated to that version and make sure your using Warband as well.

What should fix it... reinstall SoD.

Doing this usually fixes any missing, damaged or corrupted files. :idea:

Thanks :) Reinstalled it twice and then it works :) This is best mod ever ! :D
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Hunter7 on Oct 03, 2011, 03:26:57 pm
This is a great Mod, thanks for it and all your work in it.

But there is always a but.

1. i play it for 35 turns and on this huge Map i did find 1 time a fight against rovers.
this is a little bit to long for one small fight.
I would like it when there are more and stronger fights.
This is for me to long walking over the mapto find maybe 2 more fights afther 100 turns.
So i hope that there wil be a change coming that there are more gangsters on the map for the long distance on the map.
2. i could't find ant lord ore NPC player in the game or bar.

Well i hope that it would changed and then i will come back for it.
because it is a great game only we have to wait to long before you can fight 1 or maby2 times.

thanks and sorry for my broken englisch
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by computica on Oct 03, 2011, 03:59:56 pm
Hunter7 wrote:
This is a great Mod, thanks for it and all your work in it.

But there is always a but.

1. i play it for 35 turns and on this huge Map i did find 1 time a fight against rovers.
this is a little bit to long for one small fight.
I would like it when there are more and stronger fights.
This is for me to long walking over the mapto find maybe 2 more fights afther 100 turns.
So i hope that there wil be a change coming that there are more gangsters on the map for the long distance on the map.
2. i could't find ant lord ore NPC player in the game or bar.

Well i hope that it would changed and then i will come back for it.
because it is a great game only we have to wait to long before you can fight 1 or maby2 times.

thanks and sorry for my broken englisch
I don't think you've downloaded the patch as there are many fights to be had.
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Hunter7 on Oct 04, 2011, 02:41:19 am
computica wrote:
Hunter7 wrote:
This is a great Mod, thanks for it and all your work in it.

But there is always a but.

1. i play it for 35 turns and on this huge Map i did find 1 time a fight against rovers.
this is a little bit to long for one small fight.
I would like it when there are more and stronger fights.
This is for me to long walking over the mapto find maybe 2 more fights afther 100 turns.
So i hope that there wil be a change coming that there are more gangsters on the map for the long distance on the map.
2. i could't find ant lord ore NPC player in the game or bar.

Well i hope that it would changed and then i will come back for it.
because it is a great game only we have to wait to long before you can fight 1 or maby2 times.

thanks and sorry for my broken englisch
I don't think you've downloaded the patch as there are many fights to be had.

Well i am sorry and thanks for your reaction, but i downloaded 3.89 full and then the 3.91b3f1 with 7zip.
with winrar it gives a error missing file only that file is in de map it won't be reading.
so i used 7zip.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by Hunter7 on Oct 04, 2011, 11:52:41 pm
Is it posible to make a battle frontline for infantry and archers.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by MAGNETIUS on Oct 28, 2011, 01:36:53 pm
WHAT A GRATE MOD........ :hammer: :hammer:
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by perithion on Nov 01, 2011, 01:53:32 pm
i find the the night to be really dark idk if its just me but i set everything to highest and it kills my eyes during the day in game so what am i doing wrong oculd u p[lease tell me?
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.89 [F (v 3.89 Full)  » posted by computica on Nov 01, 2011, 01:59:58 pm
perithion wrote:
i find the the night to be really dark idk if its just me but i set everything to highest and it kills my eyes during the day in game so what am i doing wrong oculd u p[lease tell me?
Adjust the Gamma.
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [Full]  » posted by computica on Dec 09, 2011, 07:17:39 am
If you've downloaded the 3.92 Full Install make sure you get the Hot Fix for it.
comment last edited by computica on Dec 09, 2011, 07:18:26 am
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [F (v 3.92 Full)  » posted by Hunter7 on Dec 09, 2011, 07:30:47 am
I like 3.92 Full that is what i wanted.
Only four questions.

1. When i have a fight then i see one big line of single units over the hole screen.
I that's not what it has to be i think.
Is it possible to make a line up of 3 rows or more instead one very long line.

2. When i am hit in a fight then i couldn't give my units the order to attack.
Now they are standing in that long line,
and when the enemy has a lot of archers they could shoot them down one by one because my army is still standing there,
and waithing if there would come someone nearby him for a fight.

3. when a fight is starting, my units are all together running to the enemy.
when i wanted to line them up i have to use the key 1 - F1 -F1 to stop them running for a fight.
then i could give them the order whit 1 - F2 - F1 to make 10 passes forward.
If i do this whit all my units then i lose to many time and then the enemy is standing in front of me.

4. where could I learn better to writte Englisch.

thanks for the great game and i like it.
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [F (v 3.92 Full)  » posted by computica on Dec 09, 2011, 07:38:21 am
Hunter7 wrote:
I like 3.92 Full that is what i wanted.
Only four questions.

1. When i have a fight then i see one big line of single units over the hole screen.
I that's not what it has to be i think.
Is it possible to make a line up of 3 rows or more instead one very long line.

2. When i am hit in a fight then i couldn't give my units the order to attack.
Now they are standing in that long line,
and when the enemy has a lot of archers they could shoot them down one by one because my army is still standing there,
and waithing if there would come someone nearby him for a fight.

3. when a fight is starting, my units are all together running to the enemy.
when i wanted to line them up i have to use the key 1 - F1 -F1 to stop them running for a fight.
then i could give them the order whit 1 - F2 - F1 to make 10 passes forward.
If i do this whit all my units then i lose to many time and then the enemy is standing in front of me.

4. where could I learn better to writte Englisch.

thanks for the great game and i like it.
1. That will be possible in the next release.
2. Press "Backspace" and you can give your troops orders that way instead. Don't forget that you can click on the map in the upper right corner to give move orders to your troops.
3. More options to tell your troops what to do after a duel will come in the next major release.
4. Your English is fine.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [F (v 3.92 Full)  » posted by AlexDragon on Dec 09, 2011, 08:19:09 am
Looking very nice my friend :-o
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [F (v 3.92 Full)  » posted by computica on Dec 09, 2011, 08:56:54 pm
AlexDragon wrote:
Looking very nice my friend :-o
Hey Alex, Glad to see you haven't given up modding! B-)
Showing comments 121 to 140 of 184 Showing Page 7 of 10  « First  <  5  6  7  8  9  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).