preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Dec 16, 2018, 01:44:09 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [Full]
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 [Full]
Last Updated: Dec 08, 2011, 09:47:14 pm
First Created: Feb 22, 2011, 07:52:20 am
File version: 3.92 Full
For M&B version: Warband 1.143
Downloads: 77,321 (127,986) Size: 439.93 MB
Views: 159,241 (247,948) Type: EXE
Home:  Main Sub Forum Page
Rating (18 votes): 4.7 / 5.0
Description
computicasodw1.png
Vote for Sword of Damocles: Warlords!
moddb_88x15_v2.gif | desura_88x15.png | nexus88x15v1.gif

This is the Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 Full Installer.
I am happy to present to you version 3.92 of SOD Warlords. This is the most stable release I have sent out thus far. This release is very feature rich compared to previous releases. There were a slew of bugs fixed and many of the new features were improved upon. I have yet to update the main feature list.

Notice:
The Multiplayer portion of this game is still in Beta and is not meant to be final.

Video Trailer:
Video Trailer of SOD Warlords 2.4

M&B Repository Links for V3.92f1:
**3.92 Hot Fix #1**

Optional Download Mirrors:
ModDB Download Link:
ModDB Download Page

Game front links for V392:
3.92 Full
Features
New Huge World Map Ponavosa
Twelve Totally Unique Factions
The Diplomacy Mod 3.32
New Desert Texture
Fight In Any Battle On Any Side
Much Tougher Economy Version 3.0
96 Different Towns
150+ Castles
300+ Villages
Deserters With Custom Dialogue
Patrols With Custom Dialogue
War Parties With Custom Dialogue
OVERHAULED Auto-Garrisons Version 3.0
A lot of Custom Dialogue
Recruit Peasants and Mercenaries from Taverns
Freelance Traders
More Firearms
More weapons with 2nd Functions
Improved "Laptop Friendly" Death Cam From SOD Gold
Lord's ask to be your Vassal
:twisted: SUPER OVERHAULED The Duel Mod Version 4.0
Complete set of firearms Version 2.0
Re-Balanced Horses Version 3.0
Newer Crossbow. Version 3.0
New Bows Version 2.0
New Arrows & Scabbards Version 4.0
Script Fixes Version 3.0
Enhanced Diplomacy Integrated Auto Garrisons Version 3.0
Five Different Faiths Version 3.0
New Tournament Load Outs For New Factions Version 3.0
Convince Lords by Dueling them. Version 3.0
Fixed and Corrected Scene Variety. Version 3.88
Partial Multiplayer Support [Status = 25%]
Generated Weather System for MP Matches.
Full Quick Battle Support [Status = 75%]
Population Simulation
Level Up Your Lords
More Money Options (ex. Borrow Money)
More Leadership Skill Bonuses
Garrisoned Troops Train Without You!
Recruit Vassals from the Mainland to the New Land of Ponavosa Version 3.0
Population Health System Version 3.0
Population Faith System Version 3.0
Village Recruitment has been made tougher Version 3.0
Automatic Army System Version 3.0
More Buildings With Benefits Version 3.0
Better Faces & More Hairstyles
Only Nobles Lead Regiments
More Options to Choose From
Stronger Troops & Improved AI
Lord's Can Become Companions
Random Events

=-=CHANGELOG=-=
--Bug Fixes--
*3.89
-Fixed the Tavern Traveler Dialog when searching for unknown companions.

*3.90
-Village Zakosta was Desert Fixed to plains
-Had issues with Walled Fiefs spawning Player
-Skybox was wrongly added to skybox.txt So I removed it and replaced it with Better Skybox Mod

*3.91b2
-Fixed a bug where villages were spawning recruits even when there was no population.
-Away Lords caused exp. bug. Fixed that and the way they spawned on the map.

*3.91b2f1
-Fixed issue with not being able to retreat in-battle.

*3.91b2f2
-Peace notification menus are now turned off for other factions if the show diplomatic message switch is disabled now.
-Thopica's town scene is fixed
-Horses won't rear when attacked by a thrust positioned spear unless actual bonus damage is applied
-Sulves's village scene is now a snow scene
-Arbalest shoots much faster, has a speed increase, and does more damage
-Fixed Estin, Panto Castle, & Uskeild scenes to snow

*3.91b3
-Prevented village icons from becoming the wrong icon type after being looted.
-Troops will only surrender only if they have been hurt. Enemy troops with full HP don't surrender.
-Troops that surrender get correctly added as prisoners after battle.
-All outlaw troops are now in the outlaw faction instead of there related kingdom faction.
-All building improvements are revised and checked for mistakes. Checked Building Descriptions too.
-Castle Chapels rise the faith of its castles bound village local faith.
-Faith system was revised and fixed. Faith should properly grow now.
-Chapel upgrade system was wrong. The result upgraded no Nobles.
-AI fief Improvement scripts were fixed.
-Surrender on off switch was referenced incorrectly in the options menu.
-More money per week for Armor/Weapon/Horse Stores.
-Fixed scene for Alporna Village.
-Slightly increased building difficulty for improvements.

*3.91b3f1
-Fixed Building Improvements Question Dialog
-Reworded "You are building..." to "The inhabitants are building..." and "The Troops stationed here are" for castle construction.
-Note: Population effects building time while amount of soldiers garrisoned at castles effect building time.

*3.91b4 -> 3.92
-Rebalanced Foil & Estoc
-Top-tier Conquistadors receive Estoc
-Base exp. given to garrisoned AI troops is way too high. Rebalanced to make the game more enjoyable.
-I increased the number of hidden bandit caves from 5 to 12.
-AI Hiring rounds for the Barracks, Stable, & Practice Range was just +1 for any instead of 1 for each.
-AI Hiring Rounds are for improvements add to a random instead of being a fixed number.
-Fixed Dialog when hiring troops from other lords. One check was blocking everything.
-Made hiring troops from Garrisoned lords easier to do.
-I had the effects of serfdom backwards in some scripts.
-Enemy and Allied parties that are in a Castle or Town can no longer leave to help fight unless they are part of the player faction.
-Fixed the Tavern Traveler dialog when asking about companions.
-^Increased the amount of times to ask to two a day.
-Fixed a small code mishap during field battles
-Made it harder for troops to surrender.
-Fixed Faction Defeated Triggers
-King Titles Fixed
-Fixed several pieces of Spouse Dialog
-Enabled Regiments to reinforce a garrison again. This time they will be no longer hidden but shown in the garrison.
-Increased Map Travel Speed
-Write important info to log Ex: Last known Companion Location, List of Towns with Tournaments
-Adjusted Hoof Dust to prevent lag but still look nice.
-Cut the time of gun smoke by half.
-MAP SPEED FIXED
-Legion Troop horses rebalanced. (Before they were more like living tanks. They could use more tweaking)
-Village Stratana Scene replaced
-Newer bows were made a bit stronger and received a small price increase.
-Fixed Firearm selection for companion auto-looting
-Completed Economy (1 of 3) [At least 3 trade routes are automatically set for each town.]
-Completed Economy (2 of 3) [Economy Goods automatically are set for each town & Village.]
-Optimized many auxiliary textures
-Limited the amount of prisoners minor parties on the world map can have.
-Reduced the size per player level of outlaw parties
-Made it even easier to hire troops from lords
-You can hire troops from lords when there on the field.
-The Impacts of Winning & Losing a In-battle duel are much more effective.
-Horse Weaknesses apply for tournament matches.
-Fixed the new sun textures
-Made Samurai/Ronin Armors and Weapons buy able.
-Made some blocked Legion Equipment buy able.

--Added/Experimental Features--
*3.90
-Made better Night Textures
-Added Releastic Textures Mod

*3.91b2
-In-battle enemy surrendering. (Gives you the option to let your enemies surrender during battle. They won't be prisoners unless they are using a blunt weapon. Upon surrender you don't receive exp.)
-In-battle surrendering can be turned on/off
-In-battle surrendering has been made a bit more difficult to trigger
-Amount of arrows/bolts/bullets have been increased
-ZER Horse speeds were too fast, maneuvering was too high, and health a bit low|Rebalanced ZER Horses.

*3.91b3
-Added Shift/Zoom functionality to death camera to speed up movement.
-Attack and Defend buttons now make the death camera go up and down.
-Added new grunt and war cries sounds for females.
-When denying surrender you gain 1 point of morale for each troop that would have surrendered.
-When denying surrender your troops get a small health boost.
-Infestation is now open to all bandits depending on area. Not just looters, mountain, & forest Bandits. This also means bandits of the type will spawn from those infested villages.
-You are warned when your centers are infested by bandits if a message post is built.
-Bandits can now mix merge there parties into mixed types. On Hard Campaign AI they will also combine with looters. A On/Off switch was made to toggle this feature.
-Chance of infestation depends on its faction's diplomatic Serfdom.
-Increased number of Kingdom Colors you may choose from.
-Temple type buildings that are built in towns now automatically upgrade Garrisoned Top Tier Nobles to Zealots based on that town's local Faith and that town's bound village('s) local Faith.
-AI Lords now build buildings and pay money for them just like the player does.
-All improvements that give renown, increase health, population, faith(Player Faction), and income are beneficial to lords now.
-If AI Lord has a fief with a Barracks, Practice Range, or Stable built this will increase the amount of times they can hire troops by 1 each every 24 hours making these buildings very useful. Because of this the game will be much harder if a lord owns a fief with all 3 of these buildings built.
-If AI Lords have a fief with a Blacksmith built the cost of hiring troops at that fief are cut in half for them. Because of this the game will be much harder if a blacksmith is built for an AI lord.
-If AI Lord has a fief with a Barracks, Practice Range, or Stable built this will increase the amount of total experience (3000[Normal], 4500[Hard], 1500[Easy]) that is given to troops at that fief by 250 for each improvement built. If all 3 are built the owner of that fief will have higher level troops garrisoned.
-Village Elders can now be individually told to stop reinforcing player fiefs and vice versa.
-The Village Elder, Guild master, and Prison Guards (Castle) can now be asked which improvements does that current fief have.

*3.91b4 -> 3.92
-Updated and fixed the formats of many textures
-Bump & Specular maps were added/re-made to many textures
-During Battle the transparent map will show up.
-Total Duels between Lords/Kings & Companions is now listed in the Report Menu.
-In-Battle Dueling System
-Allies Can Duel For You (In-Battle Dueling System)
-In-Battle Chatter (In-Battle Dueling)
-Companion Level Scaling
-Number of available mercenaries is based on town population and player level. (Tavern)
-Number of available peasants is based on towns surrounding bound villages collective population. (Tavern)
-Revised the 'Buy troops from lord dialog' *again* this time it works much better than before. :D
-Increased the max amount you can burrow from a lord at one time to 50,000 denars.
-Better Prisoner Management (1 of 3) [Tell Prison Guard to send all prisoners in party to fief garrison.]
-Arena Rewards are now based on town population and prosperity
-Villages can't send reinforcements if infested with bandits.
-The Culture of all fiefs change to that of the faction that took it.
-Castle & Town garrison max is based on town population and bound village population for castles.
-Revised Textures using proper shaders.
-Dual Barrel Musket
-Completed Economy (3 of 3) [Snow fiefs have there own economic demands, before there was just Urban, Rural, & Desert Demands for certain goods.]
-Improved several auxiliary textures
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 10)
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 23, 2011, 09:03:52 pm
ignitionB4 wrote:
computica wrote:
ignitionB4 wrote:
Hey again. im just wondering if there will be any of those unique weapons and armor again like in the original. and are were the companions done now or before?
I've already added a bunch of ranged weapons. There will be over 100 melee weapons added to the game that no other mod has added before. You can say we are gonna take the word "sword" serious.

I would add more armor but I'm not to good add applying the bone mesh, I'll need more practice in that area.

I found adding weapons to be easy for me.

@davinci
I don't know yet if we need help on the design end, but I could use some dialogue and personality for the companions.

I still need to set the scenes for all the Towns, Villages, and Castles.

Hey what do you use to put weapons in the game? Because im trying to make a small weapons mod and i cant seem to figure out the process. Im using Wings 3d to make the models and i have openBrf, and morghs mod tools, but in wings i cant seem to attach the uv mapping correctly and that makes my textures not work which is kinda annoying... :oops:

Man I had to learn this on my own to be honest. What I did was export the practice sword, 2 handed practice sword, and practice dagger (arena) from the resource files using OpenBRF. I don't use Wings for my modelling I use 3DS Max 2009 (I got 2011 but I'm fine with 2009 for now). Then After I extracted the 3 practice weapons as OBJ files I imported them into 3DS Max as a reference for the sword model I'm making or importing. After that I froze the 3 of them. In the editor you'll notice that their positioned in away so they'll look right in-game. The texturing tutorials in the Taleworlds forums didn't help me out much, I just use the XVU Material Tools in 3DS Max. This requires me to select the faces I want to move my texture (material) on the 3D object (in this case a sword) where I want it. I had to do this when I was making the faction banners for the new factions. Make sure you assign the materials you want to the object first. If I were I'd go along and look up tutorials because I don't use Wings 3Ds since I'm an "Autodesk" head.

Make sure you select which faces of the model you want to move the material on. That's what I do in 3Ds Max.
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by ignitionB4 on Feb 23, 2011, 09:38:42 pm
computica wrote:
ignitionB4 wrote:
computica wrote:
ignitionB4 wrote:
Hey again. im just wondering if there will be any of those unique weapons and armor again like in the original. and are were the companions done now or before?
I've already added a bunch of ranged weapons. There will be over 100 melee weapons added to the game that no other mod has added before. You can say we are gonna take the word "sword" serious.

I would add more armor but I'm not to good add applying the bone mesh, I'll need more practice in that area.

I found adding weapons to be easy for me.

@davinci
I don't know yet if we need help on the design end, but I could use some dialogue and personality for the companions.

I still need to set the scenes for all the Towns, Villages, and Castles.


Hey what do you use to put weapons in the game? Because im trying to make a small weapons mod and i cant seem to figure out the process. Im using Wings 3d to make the models and i have openBrf, and morghs mod tools, but in wings i cant seem to attach the uv mapping correctly and that makes my textures not work which is kinda annoying... :oops:

Man I had to learn this on my own to be honest. What I did was export the practice sword, 2 handed practice sword, and practice dagger (arena) from the resource files using OpenBRF. I don't use Wings for my modelling I use 3DS Max 2009 (I got 2011 but I'm fine with 2009 for now). Then After I extracted the 3 practice weapons as OBJ files I imported them into 3DS Max as a reference for the sword model I'm making or importing. After that I froze the 3 of them. In the editor you'll notice that their positioned in away so they'll look right in-game. The texturing tutorials in the Taleworlds forums didn't help me out much, I just use the XVU Material Tools in 3DS Max. This requires me to select the faces I want to move my texture (material) on the 3D object (in this case a sword) where I want it. I had to do this when I was making the faction banners for the new factions. Make sure you assign the materials you want to the object first. If I were I'd go along and look up tutorials because I don't use Wings 3Ds since I'm an "Autodesk" head.

Make sure you select which faces of the model you want to move the material on. That's what I do in 3Ds Max.

Thanks man this is actually helpful. And sorry for posting so much hahaha
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 23, 2011, 09:41:15 pm
ignitionB4 wrote:
computica wrote:
ignitionB4 wrote:
computica wrote:
ignitionB4 wrote:
Hey again. im just wondering if there will be any of those unique weapons and armor again like in the original. and are were the companions done now or before?
I've already added a bunch of ranged weapons. There will be over 100 melee weapons added to the game that no other mod has added before. You can say we are gonna take the word "sword" serious.

I would add more armor but I'm not to good add applying the bone mesh, I'll need more practice in that area.

I found adding weapons to be easy for me.

@davinci
I don't know yet if we need help on the design end, but I could use some dialogue and personality for the companions.

I still need to set the scenes for all the Towns, Villages, and Castles.


Hey what do you use to put weapons in the game? Because im trying to make a small weapons mod and i cant seem to figure out the process. Im using Wings 3d to make the models and i have openBrf, and morghs mod tools, but in wings i cant seem to attach the uv mapping correctly and that makes my textures not work which is kinda annoying... :oops:

Man I had to learn this on my own to be honest. What I did was export the practice sword, 2 handed practice sword, and practice dagger (arena) from the resource files using OpenBRF. I don't use Wings for my modelling I use 3DS Max 2009 (I got 2011 but I'm fine with 2009 for now). Then After I extracted the 3 practice weapons as OBJ files I imported them into 3DS Max as a reference for the sword model I'm making or importing. After that I froze the 3 of them. In the editor you'll notice that their positioned in away so they'll look right in-game. The texturing tutorials in the Taleworlds forums didn't help me out much, I just use the XVU Material Tools in 3DS Max. This requires me to select the faces I want to move my texture (material) on the 3D object (in this case a sword) where I want it. I had to do this when I was making the faction banners for the new factions. Make sure you assign the materials you want to the object first. If I were I'd go along and look up tutorials because I don't use Wings 3Ds since I'm an "Autodesk" head.

Make sure you select which faces of the model you want to move the material on. That's what I do in 3Ds Max.

Thanks man this is actually helpful. And sorry for posting so much hahaha
No problem :green:
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by FinXynL on Feb 24, 2011, 09:36:21 am
Sounds good :pint:
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 24, 2011, 10:33:40 am
FinXynL wrote:
Sounds good :pint:

It'll get even better...
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by Kamianbu on Feb 24, 2011, 12:35:15 pm
Haven't played it just yet, it's still downloading :3 but I am looking forward to this mod alot. I missed playing SOD :( but now that this has popped up... yahoo! :-D :-D

If you need help with creating troop trees, making dialogue or if you need someone to test the mod, I'll be happy to help.
comment last edited by Kamianbu on Feb 24, 2011, 12:37:08 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 24, 2011, 12:37:29 pm
Kamianbu wrote:
Haven't played it just yet, it's still downloading :3 but I am looking forward to this mod alot. I missed playing SOD :( but now that this has popped up... yahoo! :-D :-D

If you need help with creating troop trees or if you need someone to test the mod, I'll be happy to help.
The more people there are testing the mod the better! I'll be releasing a patch to fix the town scenes soon. Make sure to vote for the mod.
comment last edited by computica on Feb 24, 2011, 01:11:51 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by tobijah on Feb 24, 2011, 01:50:10 pm
computica wrote:
tobijah wrote:
Whenever i try to extract it to my desktop(because my PC is weird and only works when I put a mod on desktop not in the module folder and BTW I also tried direct extraction and it had way more problems) it says it has problems with something like a village prop or something and also an unexpected end to extraction or something like that i don't wasn't to try again because i already did it like 2-3 times already

That means your download is corrupt (meaning it finished to early), when it says "unexpected end". You might want clear your internet history for your internet browser.

If if still brings up errors when you extract it, get the 1.0 release then the 2.0 patch and see if they work. Just so you know, I use WinRar or 7zip to extract the files.
Thanks I'll try that.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by Bondy195 on Feb 24, 2011, 05:15:45 pm
May i ask

1. Is it a bug that some of the villages arnt named and just say something like village276?
2. how do I get my kindoms troops in my village like in the SoD for 1.011?

sorry if these questions seem rude, I dont know any other way of saying this!
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 24, 2011, 05:23:33 pm
Bondy195 wrote:
May i ask

1. Is it a bug that some of the villages arnt named and just say something like village276?
2. how do I get my kindoms troops in my village like in the SoD for 1.011?

sorry if these questions seem rude, I dont know any other way of saying this!
Q1: It's not a bug they just weren't named. They've been named now, I'm going to release a patch in a few hours which fixes a lot of problems.
Q2: You can't anymore, by default the type of units you get from villages depends on the culture of the villages current lord. Until you own a fief will you get troops corresponding to your culture. You can always hire peasants in taverns that are willing to join you just like mercenaries are. There weak but really cheap and make good cannon fodder.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by fameblue on Feb 24, 2011, 09:18:47 pm
how do u extract an rare file??? sorry for this question this is only my 6th mod. any help would be appreciated. :-| :-| :-? :-? :-? :-?
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 24, 2011, 09:24:01 pm
fameblue wrote:
how do u extract an rare file??? sorry for this question this is only my 6th mod. any help would be appreciated. :-| :-| :-? :-? :-? :-?

It's not a "rare" file it's a ".RAR" file.

Get 7zip:
http://www.7-zip.org/
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by Kamianbu on Feb 24, 2011, 11:31:57 pm
fameblue wrote:
how do u extract an rare file??? sorry for this question this is only my 6th mod. any help would be appreciated. :-| :-| :-? :-? :-? :-?

7zip like computica said or use winrar
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by jordy1395 on Feb 25, 2011, 04:16:09 am
He this mod is awesome :pint: but i got 1 little problem, why can't i siege a enemy castle? :-|
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 25, 2011, 08:46:32 am
jordy1395 wrote:
He this mod is awesome :pint: but i got 1 little problem, why can't i siege a enemy castle? :-|

You have to be on bad terms with a faction before you can siege castles and take other hostile actions. Try doing something hostile like attacking that factions villagers or attacking a factions Lord.

just so you know I can siege a castle with no issues. make sure you installed the mod right and that you have the latest patch (2.2) all the contents should go in a folder under your module directory in one folder.

Aww crap :-( I forgot to set the siege type "TOWNS* not Castles in the scripts area... I'll release a patch for it in 2.3

Town Numbers: 10,40,88,12, & 72
comment last edited by computica on Feb 25, 2011, 09:20:18 am
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by jordy1395 on Feb 25, 2011, 09:06:19 am
computica wrote:
jordy1395 wrote:
He this mod is awesome :pint: but i got 1 little problem, why can't i siege a enemy castle? :-|

You have to be on bad terms with a faction before you can siege castles and take other hostile actions. Try doing something hostile like attacking that factions villagers or attacking a factions Lord.

just so you know I can siege a castle with no issues. make sure you installed the mod right and that you have the latest patch (2.2) all the contents should go in a folder under your module directory in one folder.

Aww crap :-( I forgot to set the siege type castles in the scripts area... I'll release a patch for it in 2.3

The problem is fixed :P Thank you very much :lol:
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by davinci on Feb 25, 2011, 12:16:48 pm
ok i took over kengsfalls castle and for some reason all the fights were in the throne room and when i went to the throne room later it took me to the jail and my two guard were there and the previous lords wife and sister... and i was un able to finnish the seige normaly i had to retreat and then it said u have taken the castle blah blah. just a glitch i found for u. :green: :green: :green: :!: :!: :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by computica on Feb 25, 2011, 12:19:11 pm
davinci wrote:
ok i took over kengsfalls castle and for some reason all the fights were in the throne room and when i went to the throne room later it took me to the jail and my two guard were there and the previous lords wife and sister... and i was un able to finnish the seige normaly i had to retreat and then it said u have taken the castle blah blah. just a glitch i found for u. :green: :green: :green: :!: :!: :hammer:

I had no issues with it, are you using patch 2.2?
comment last edited by computica on Feb 25, 2011, 12:28:44 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by davinci on Feb 25, 2011, 12:37:31 pm
computica wrote:
davinci wrote:
ok i took over kengsfalls castle and for some reason all the fights were in the throne room and when i went to the throne room later it took me to the jail and my two guard were there and the previous lords wife and sister... and i was un able to finnish the seige normaly i had to retreat and then it said u have taken the castle blah blah. just a glitch i found for u. :green: :green: :green: :!: :!: :hammer:

I had no issues with it, are you using patch 2.2?
yes i recently downloaded it and thats what happened i seiged the castle and guards came out to meet me and all the battles were in the throne room and the throne room later is in the dungeon
comment last edited by davinci on Feb 25, 2011, 12:38:14 pm
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.0 Full)  » posted by wrc on Feb 25, 2011, 01:59:12 pm
Amazing,that's it! :-P (and of course, thanks )
Showing comments 21 to 40 of 184 Showing Page 2 of 10  <  1  2  3  4  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).