preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Feb 18, 2018, 04:14:04 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 Patch #3
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 Patch #3
Last Updated: Jan 19, 2012, 10:40:22 am
First Created: Feb 21, 2011, 11:29:20 pm
File version: 3.92f3
For M&B version: Warband 1.143
Downloads: 23,318 (44,188) Size: 6.66 MB
Views: 77,748 (130,716) Type: EXE
Home:  Main Sub Forum Page
Rating (10 votes): 5.0 / 5.0
Description
computicasodw1.png
Vote for Sword of Damocles: Warlords!
moddb_88x15_v2.gif | desura_88x15.png | nexus88x15v1.gif

This is the Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.92 to 3.92f3 Patch #3 (3.92 Save Files Compatible).

Bug Fixes
*3.92f1
-Forgot to disable a script that doesn't work. If left enabled it can make whole towns disappear.

*3.92f2
-Send all prisoners dialog fixed.
-Buying troops from a lord has been fixed.
-Lords will no longer re-spawn in another faction's fief and attack an enemy when there faction is defeated.
-Temporary fix for Heraldic Warhorse(s) crashing the game.
-Translation errors have been fixed.

*3.92f3
-Fixed the "warhorse_b" in battle crashing.
-Chinese Translation Fix (by m1943)

Video Trailer:
Video Trailer of SOD Warlords 2.4


Download Links:

M&B Repository links for V3.92:
3.92 Full

ModDB Download Link:
ModDB Download Page

Game front links for V392:
3.92 Full
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 4)
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.2 Patch)  » posted by jordy1395 on Feb 25, 2011, 05:42:41 am
i can't siege castles , plz help :?: ;-)
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.2 Patch)  » posted by computica on Feb 25, 2011, 08:39:08 am
jordy1395 wrote:
i can't siege castles , plz help :?: ;-)
You have to be on bad terms with a faction before you can siege castles and take other hostile actions. Try doing something hostile like attacking that factions villagers or attacking a factions Lord.

I'll release a patch for it in 2.3
comment last edited by computica on Feb 25, 2011, 08:55:17 am
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.2 Patch)  » posted by jordy1395 on Feb 25, 2011, 09:01:03 am
computica wrote:
jordy1395 wrote:
i can't siege castles , plz help :?: ;-)
You have to be on bad terms with a faction before you can siege castles and take other hostile actions. Try doing something hostile like attacking that factions villagers or attacking a factions Lord.

I'll release a patch for it in 2.3

Oke thank you ;-) , i love this mod :-D
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.2 Patch)  » posted by computica on Feb 25, 2011, 09:03:35 am
jordy1395 wrote:
computica wrote:
jordy1395 wrote:
i can't siege castles , plz help :?: ;-)
You have to be on bad terms with a faction before you can siege castles and take other hostile actions. Try doing something hostile like attacking that factions villagers or attacking a factions Lord.

I'll release a patch for it in 2.3

Oke thank you ;-) , i love this mod :-D
Thank you I'm glad you love it!
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.3 Patch)  » posted by russik112 on Feb 26, 2011, 08:48:22 am
Daym! I can't wait to play the full port!
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.3 Patch)  » posted by computica on Feb 26, 2011, 08:21:32 pm
Patch 2.4 are just some minor adjustments I made. Lances are now balanced out and couchable.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.4 Patch)  » posted by 0xthehunterx0 on Mar 06, 2011, 08:39:05 pm
i read the instructions but dont under stand how to install it on the steam version of mount and blade warbands and this is for mount and blade warband right if not ill be laughing so hard at my epic fail btw awesome mod from the looks of it! :green: :-D :green:
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.4 Patch)  » posted by computica on Mar 06, 2011, 08:43:19 pm
0xthehunterx0 wrote:
i read the instructions but dont under stand how to install it on the steam version of mount and blade warbands and this is for mount and blade warband right if not ill be laughing so hard at my epic fail btw awesome mod from the looks of it! :green: :-D :green:
Warband for steam is located in the Steam\common folder
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.8 Mus (v 3.8)  » posted by JCDENTON M on Jul 28, 2011, 06:00:07 am
were are all the mercenary factions like the black army or the slavers
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.8 Mus (v 3.8)  » posted by joshuameeks on Aug 01, 2011, 09:06:21 pm
this mod isint sword of demonicals of version 1.010 mount&blade y say sword of demonicals if it isint a copy of original version but for warband thant is nothing >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.8 Mus (v 3.8)  » posted by Atli_Man1990 on Aug 06, 2011, 07:36:24 pm
my anti virus detects a virus in the exe plz help
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.8 Mus (v 3.8)  » posted by Swadia4Ever on Sep 01, 2011, 03:33:50 pm
hi just wanted to let you know when ever i try to upgrade a woman peseant woman the game crashes with a c++ ERROR
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords Test Co (v 2.4 Patch)  » posted by ignitionB4 on Sep 03, 2011, 11:02:01 am
computica wrote:
0xthehunterx0 wrote:
i read the instructions but dont under stand how to install it on the steam version of mount and blade warbands and this is for mount and blade warband right if not ill be laughing so hard at my epic fail btw awesome mod from the looks of it! :green: :-D :green:
Warband for steam is located in the Steam\common folder

program files/steam/steamapps/common then select the game.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88+ t (v 3.91b2f2)  » posted by Shilefin on Sep 27, 2011, 03:33:11 am
Damn, i love this mod. I can't wait for the full port to warband.
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88+ t (v 3.91b2f2)  » posted by computica on Sep 27, 2011, 02:40:44 pm
Shilefin wrote:
Damn, i love this mod. I can't wait for the full port to warband.
Make sure you vote for it on ModDB or here on the repository.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88+ t (v 3.91b3f1)  » posted by MrThunderShades on Oct 04, 2011, 09:27:22 pm
havent tried it yet, but i have heard good things about it and i will try it
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88+ t (v 3.91b3f1)  » posted by Hunter7 on Oct 05, 2011, 10:21:11 am
I am happy :-D :-D :-D with this mod.
Now it works i realy see how great it is.
But i have 1 question for now:
Is there also a posibility to make a Battle Formation.

I see for now all my infantry standing in 1 long line.
Isn't possible that there will be 3 or 4 lines.

and 2 or 3 lines archers.

regards and thanks

IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88+ t (v 3.91b3f1)  » posted by MrThunderShades on Oct 05, 2011, 10:00:08 pm
i can open a file, so it wont work :-x
IP: logged
 Re: Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88+ t (v 3.91b3f1)  » posted by computica on Oct 06, 2011, 08:44:47 am
MrThunderShades wrote:
i can open a file, so it wont work :-x
Then get it from ModDB.
IP: logged
 Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.88+ t (v 3.91b3f1)  » posted by M&B worrior on Oct 08, 2011, 08:21:05 pm
this mod is mindblowingly awsom i have a few bugs though like most the castles are eather flying or burried in the mountain side any idea how to fix this?or is it a work in progress eather way im loveing this mod >:)
Showing comments 1 to 20 of 64 Showing Page 1 of 4  1  2  3  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).