preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Jun 21, 2018, 08:24:09 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player & Multiplayer
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player & Multiplayer
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2011, 03:49:45 am
First Created: Feb 15, 2011, 05:18:04 pm
File version: 1.8
For M&B version: Warband 1.134
Downloads: 15,936 (17,626) Size: 199.02 MB
Views: 31,347 (34,404) Type: EXE
Home:  Forum Thread
Rating (8 votes): 4.8 / 5.0
Description
mb2pr.jpg

Epic Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVESdYUKk0


KENGEKI GAIDEN 1.82 HAS BEEN RELEASED CHECK IT OUT HERE - http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2696

Based on kengeki 0.95 by Yuias.

IF I MISSED ANYONE IN THE CREDITS PM ME ASAP

Thanks to Yuias for the original Kengeki 0.95
Special thanks to the Onin No Ran team for a great deal of the weapons and armor.

Arch3r for his amazing zombie meshes
Dain Ironfoot for his amazing anmations

Rob Sacchetto's Zombie Daily for the zombie banner picture,
check them out here - http://www.zombiedaily.com/

Flyflightflea for the Spear of Bitter Mercy (Seiteki Yari)
Mr. Smiles for the Dragon Bow
Strelocks for the Ice Claymore
Chaosrex for Chaosbearer
Woyo-Sensei for Zanbato
Yellowmosquito for the Banner pack
Papa Lazarou for the Open Animations pack


Imperator3 for the Angel slayer, Sword of Ancient Dragons, Half Moon Steel, Annihilator, Flame Titan and Demon Wing.
Rune88 for Ashikandi Modified
And the helpful modding community on the Taleworlds Forums

=============================================================================

-- Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Changelog --

=============================================================================

Added main menu music along with a few other tracks in SP and MP
Changed all SP native troops names to Kengeki type names
Gave all SP native troops kengeki items
Gave all SP native troops upgrade paths
Added Japanese sakaura tree and leaves, they can now be added into scenes.
Made additional changes to the SP game menus
Characters made in SP will now have different stats upon being made
Changed town map icons
Changed capital city,village names
Changed some NPC names
Kengeki changed to Kengeki Gaiden



=============================================================================

-- Kengeki 1.7 Change Log -

=============================================================================


Max number of bots voteable increased from 50 to 150
Original SP map back due to too many problems, you can fix the original japan map with thorgirms map editor, ill make a link to the original files
Ruins Objects and AI Mesh Tweaked
Dragonbow particle updated, sound added on attack
Dragonsword particle tweaked
Camel class removed from zombie faction in MP
All camels removed from Khergit Zipang
Zombie player troop now starts with chaos bearer by default
Stone animation changed
Epic Crossbows particle decreased in size and length of particle


=============================================================================

--Kengeki 1.6--

=============================================================================

--Notes--

The Tenbastu faction can be very taxing/difficult for the computer because of the amount of particles on the weapons.

If you have any suggestions feel free to email us

Email - [email protected]

Please share this mod with all of your friends.

The Zombies and Farmers faction are meant to be for co-op.

New maps are at the end of the random plains

Ignore any minor typos, I apologize :cry:

Features -

3 New Maps
Easy to use installer for Steam and regular Warband installation paths
AWESOME New God weapons, see screen shots below
New bow animation
New Banners
No fall damage
New factions
New particles
New body meshes
A FISH
And more


Here is the Japan map for anyone that wants it.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2362

You can add or change stuff to it with a map editor like Thorgims, its very buggy but as long as your careful it can be helpful, you can get it here - http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=90

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=5646.0

It requires at least the trial version of normal mount and blade, copy the map.txt from the japan zip to the native folder and edit away, constantly save.

To get the Japanese map back just copy and replace maps.txt and parties.txt. Parties.txt controls the city names and other things.

Awesome screen shots commencing now -

mb1h.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105230729.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105230831.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105230952.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231009.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231057.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231226.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231305.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231343.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231430.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231506.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231608.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231950.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105231951.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105232026.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105232048.th.jpg
mbwarband20110105232127.th.jpg
mb1wj.th.jpg
mb3rd.th.jpg
mb4a.th.jpg
mb7ne.th.jpg


--Have fun--
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 2)
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Khan1 on Feb 16, 2011, 08:33:21 am
Can you pls make a update of this mod with japan map i dont know hot to put it :roll: btw excellent mod 5+ just need little re-texture :-D
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by swordsusa on Feb 16, 2011, 10:51:12 am
Khan1 wrote:
Can you pls make a update of this mod with japan map i dont know hot to put it :roll: btw excellent mod 5+ just need little re-texture :-D

All you have to do is download the map from this link http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2362 and then overwrite your existing map txt with it, you also have to overwrite the parties txt and make a new game.
comment last edited by swordsusa on Feb 16, 2011, 10:52:03 am
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Khan1 on Feb 16, 2011, 03:56:07 pm
swordsusa wrote:
Khan1 wrote:
Can you pls make a update of this mod with japan map i dont know hot to put it :roll: btw excellent mod 5+ just need little re-texture :-D

All you have to do is download the map from this link http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2362 and then overwrite your existing map txt with it, you also have to overwrite the parties txt and make a new game.
Thanks
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Sinner17 on Feb 20, 2011, 12:20:06 pm
Nice mod im in love with it xD :hammer:
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Demon666 on Feb 26, 2011, 01:55:47 pm
hy all i have a problem!
how to use the mental power? pls help mee!!!!!
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by swordsusa on Feb 26, 2011, 02:48:25 pm
Demon666 wrote:
hy all i have a problem!
how to use the mental power? pls help mee!!!!!
its a shield
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Demon666 on Feb 27, 2011, 03:36:10 am
how will the effect be visual for my weapon?
magic? it's possible something not good!
sry my bad english
but pls help !
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by killertype10 on Feb 28, 2011, 07:41:34 am
nice man looking forward for next release :hammer: hope you can explain to me how to meet the skeleton and the zombie??I am still new to this game.... :oops:
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by killer cam on Feb 28, 2011, 10:34:11 am
Love it bow animatoin and sword = :-D troops = :-D overall :-D
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Kamianbu on Mar 03, 2011, 02:44:53 pm
This is awesome, I've been waiting for someone to release something like this :3

I found a few bugs though...

The Shogunate Archers... are bootless, while it isn't noticable if you don't look at their legs I think their feet get cold in the snow.
The other bug I've found so far is that when you start a new game, every lord thinks you have a banner when you don't and if you take a castle or town, a banner pops up with a bunch of lines on it... fixing this would be nice or adding an option in the camp menu to change the banner would be nice.
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by swordsusa on Mar 03, 2011, 03:08:02 pm
Demon666 wrote:
how will the effect be visual for my weapon?
magic? it's possible something not good!
sry my bad english
but pls help !
to make the effects on weapons work, you need to turn particle systems on in your graphic options.
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by swordsusa on Mar 03, 2011, 03:11:39 pm
killertype10 wrote:
nice man looking forward for next release :hammer: hope you can explain to me how to meet the skeleton and the zombie??I am still new to this game.... :oops:
The skeletons and zombies can't be met in single player yet, I couldn't find a way to implement them. for now they are only in multiplayer
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by swordsusa on Mar 03, 2011, 03:12:50 pm
killer cam wrote:
Love it bow animatoin and sword = :-D troops = :-D overall :-D
thanks :-D
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by swordsusa on Mar 03, 2011, 03:13:42 pm
Kamianbu wrote:
This is awesome, I've been waiting for someone to release something like this :3

I found a few bugs though...

The Shogunate Archers... are bootless, while it isn't noticable if you don't look at their legs I think their feet get cold in the snow.
The other bug I've found so far is that when you start a new game, every lord thinks you have a banner when you don't and if you take a castle or town, a banner pops up with a bunch of lines on it... fixing this would be nice or adding an option in the camp menu to change the banner would be nice.

I'll see if I can get those bugs to repeat and fix them. Shogunate archers in SP or MP?
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by swordsusa on Mar 03, 2011, 03:16:09 pm
To the guy who thought the mod was dead: it's not dead, I just don't know what else to add so I've begun diverting more attention to the Bleach mod. If you can think of anything you want in let me know and i'll see what I can do about adding it.
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Kamianbu on Mar 03, 2011, 07:29:55 pm
swordsusa wrote:
Kamianbu wrote:
This is awesome, I've been waiting for someone to release something like this :3

I found a few bugs though...

The Shogunate Archers... are bootless, while it isn't noticable if you don't look at their legs I think their feet get cold in the snow.
The other bug I've found so far is that when you start a new game, every lord thinks you have a banner when you don't and if you take a castle or town, a banner pops up with a bunch of lines on it... fixing this would be nice or adding an option in the camp menu to change the banner would be nice.

I'll see if I can get those bugs to repeat and fix them. Shogunate archers in SP or MP?

Single player for the archer, I don't play in multiplayer.
I'll check on the other troops in the other factions when I get the chance as well :3 (basically when I conquer them)
and if you need ideas on what else to add, I can come up with a few things :) I'm a fanatic with japanese culture
comment last edited by Kamianbu on Mar 03, 2011, 07:45:00 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by killertype10 on Mar 04, 2011, 10:36:31 am
swordsusa wrote:
killertype10 wrote:
nice man looking forward for next release :hammer: hope you can explain to me how to meet the skeleton and the zombie??I am still new to this game.... :oops:
The skeletons and zombies can't be met in single player yet, I couldn't find a way to implement them. for now they are only in multiplayer
ok I"ll be waiting for the next release....when do you think you will release it?? :pint:
IP: logged
 Re: Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Kamianbu on Mar 04, 2011, 11:35:45 am
swordsusa wrote:
killertype10 wrote:
nice man looking forward for next release :hammer: hope you can explain to me how to meet the skeleton and the zombie??I am still new to this game.... :oops:
The skeletons and zombies can't be met in single player yet, I couldn't find a way to implement them. for now they are only in multiplayer

One way of implementing them would be to edit the map to put in more land, adding more towns, castles and villages then adding the factions to the game then making everything for them. All of which I'm sure is hard or at the very least very time consuming.

On a different note I've fixed the problem with the shogunate archer's boots, I added kyahan to its item list. If it's alright with you, I'd like to upload it in case anyone else wants to have archers with footwear.

As for another bug, if it even is that. The diplomacy options for the horse speed and the continued battle don't seem to work... my continuous deaths in the game seem to prove that when everyone on my side retreats when I take an arrow in the brain and my horse don't seem go any faster than normal. (not that I'm complaining on that one, I never liked faster horses, I like to kill my target, not run him over)
comment last edited by Kamianbu on Mar 04, 2011, 11:45:03 am
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by dermeister on Mar 05, 2011, 11:14:22 pm
I Cannot find the Kengeki 1.8 server.... i saw it erlyer connected then later on i came back but it kicked me out and since then i cannot find it in the list im so mad i did not put it in my favourites while i could see it....i dont know if its the server thats down or a problem with my game? i see other servers but only Default module with 2 moded moduels thats it.

any 1 els have this problem?

P.S Awsome mod btw
IP: logged
 Kengeki Gaiden 1.8 Single player &a (v 1.8)  » posted by Kamianbu on Mar 06, 2011, 01:31:50 am
:-? I have no idea if this one was just a glitch on my part or a bug, but Daimyo/Lord Vuldrat seems to be bare as the day he was born, I saw it during a feast I went to, so I don't know if he remains armorless during combat since going in castle halls removes your helmet and weapons. (I'll check if he has armor during battle or not soon)

This is probably just a game glitch but I've lost 2 companions when my last fief was taken >.> I figure they got beheaded and killed but... eh. There a way to fix this or not?"

P.S. Samurai seem to die like flies >.> but it keeps you on your toes :D
Showing comments 1 to 20 of 37 Showing Page 1 of 2  1  2  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).