preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Aug 17, 2018, 03:10:08 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » magna imperia (mount gladius singleplayer)
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: magna imperia (mount gladius singleplayer)
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2012, 03:54:40 pm
First Created: Jan 26, 2011, 01:32:33 pm
File version: 0.1
For M&B version: Warband 1.1xx
Downloads: 14,588 (19,878) Size: 176.46 MB
Views: 48,498 (67,700) Type: RAR
Home:  Visit Homepage
Rating (7 votes): 4.5 / 5.0
Description
Description

IMPORTANT THIS MOD IS RUNNING AGAIN
[
all the dissapering problems are fixed but since we have started from scratch its gonna take atleast a week before upload also we have interrogated it with diplomacy and we are working on getting a map of europe. new items have also been added and medieval items deleted. the fantasy items is gone to




it has a new faction Rome new troops mounts armors and weapons

Features


This is a pre alpha realese so please do not download if you are expecting a full version there is only 2 factions with troop trees and items currently but i will upload
a alpha realese next week. all the old bugs is already fixed though


[more factions,items,features will be added in future updates]

Bug list
all bugs fixed so far


if you got any proposals send me a mail on [email protected]

new release coming next week with a new faction and some new items

Team
Templarknight - In charge of the mod/coder
3d86 - Research
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 3)
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 27, 2011, 08:00:48 am
3d86 wrote:
1. When you export character you loose all the items you had on your character ..........
2. Faction Rome was eliminated


These 2 bugs i found in 3 min of play,how many other would i find in 1h of play ?
If you cant make a mod please learn before you release a crap like this
you dont need the community to point out such bugs,if you would have tested your mod yourselfs you would have seen them.
the first bug have i tried to get rid of in a week but without succes and i have no idea of what causes it. and yes in game sometime when you wait you will lose all custom made items but only if you have one of the custom made weapons equip if have weapon like bastard sword it wont happen.

the second bug is simple. its just because i made a mistake and made 2 roman factions but it dosent mean anything because there is nothing related to the second faction the first will still work. then there is a last bug. for some reason roman lords have not their armor on when they are at their castles. they have it when they are in the field and when they fight. and these bug should be the only ones i know the first one is big but hopefully i will find a way to get off with it in next version.
comment last edited by templarknight on Jan 27, 2011, 08:24:02 am
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by mountgldius on Jan 27, 2011, 08:12:08 am
very very nice mod ive been playing this in 3h now and i did only find one bug the one with rome eliminated but i meant nothing so im very happy about this mod i even created an acount just to rate it because 3,5 was to little but anyways thanks for a great mod.
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 27, 2011, 08:20:16 am
mountgldius wrote:
very very nice mod ive been playing this in 3h now and i did only find one bug the one with rome eliminated but i meant nothing so im very happy about this mod i even created an acount just to rate it because 3,5 was to little but anyways thanks for a great mod.
Thanks for the support
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 27, 2011, 08:42:17 am
3d86 wrote:
I see,well i love the idea of the mod,im a huge fan of romans
il folow your updates and i hope you fix the bugs [maybe it would be a good idea to get some help] ,good luck with the mod :)
well i give you right i need some help just dont really know were to get that this is the first mod i upload so :) but anyways thanks for the comment if im lucky i might release an update on saturday got a lot of work right now
comment last edited by templarknight on Jan 27, 2011, 08:43:06 am
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 27, 2011, 08:53:54 am
3d86 wrote:
I see,well i love the idea of the mod,im a huge fan of romans
il folow your updates and i hope you fix the bugs [maybe it would be a good idea to get some help] ,good luck with the mod :)
if you like you could help with the mod as you say i could need some help :)
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 27, 2011, 02:38:12 pm
3d86 wrote:
Well im not familiar with the modding system for this game,if there is some other sort of help i can offer count me in
i used to make some small mods for fallout 3,but i simply cant get the hand of codding for MB its a little more complicated :)
you could do some research i could defently use that :).
i have made mods for fallout and oblivion too:)
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by TheLastSamurai on Jan 27, 2011, 04:47:27 pm
Good Mod I love the Roman Legions.

As stated above, I confirm that those bugs exist.


Also a request: Could you possibly find "LOD" files for the roman equipment? All of them do not have LOD, thus they are all in Ultra High quality everytime. about 30 romans on the field will make you lag when you look at the direction where they are all at.
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 28, 2011, 07:10:15 am
3d86 wrote:
surre,il do some reaserch,let me know what you need info on and il do it :)
i need names on celtic great persons special troops and so
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 28, 2011, 08:20:46 am
TheLastSamurai wrote:
Good Mod I love the Roman Legions.

As stated above, I confirm that those bugs exist.


Also a request: Could you possibly find "LOD" files for the roman equipment? All of them do not have LOD, thus they are all in Ultra High quality everytime. about 30 romans on the field will make you lag when you look at the direction where they are all at.
i will look in to it but its not gonna be fixed in the next version
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 28, 2011, 09:14:17 am
3d86 wrote:
templarknight do you use yahoo mail or msm ?
its easyer to talk when we can comunicate faster then coments :)
i have msn but i almost never use it mail me on [email protected] and i will send you my private email :)
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.0)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 28, 2011, 10:36:30 am
3d86 wrote:
I got problems with sending mails,im not surre where the problems is
my id is [email protected],you can add me to msm to it works.
i have send you a invitation in msn
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by netsuke on Jan 29, 2011, 11:16:26 am
all the equipment my character disappears after one day and he finds himself naked
this is a big problem

can u fix that ?
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 29, 2011, 12:51:10 pm
netsuke wrote:
all the equipment my character disappears after one day and he finds himself naked
this is a big problem

can u fix that ?

yeah i know its mostly only when you wait whit the gladius equipped but just hold shift down and press tilde and type cheatmenu in the console then go to camp select CHEAT MENU then select find item and just pick it :)

but i will try to fix it its annoying me as hell too:)
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by Timohept on Jan 31, 2011, 12:03:54 am
3d86 wrote:
1. When you export character you loose all the items you had on your character ..........
2. Faction Rome was eliminated


These 2 bugs i found in 3 min of play,how many other would i find in 1h of play ?
If you cant make a mod please learn before you release a crap like this
you dont need the community to point out such bugs,if you would have tested your mod yourselfs you would have seen them.

If you do not wish to play free mods that have 0 funds and are made by real people on their own time, then don't. Who the hell are you to complain? There is constructive criticism and then there is your rude, selfish, barking. We prefer constructive criticism here. You should be thankful for any attempts at increasing YOUR entertainment, whether it be successful or not. I apologize on his behalf templarknight. Modding is hard work, I've tried it many times but have always given up. Kudos to you for sharing your work, I'm sure the rest of us appreciate it.
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by Timohept on Jan 31, 2011, 06:51:29 am
Unfortunately, there are no maturity requirements for registering on these forums...
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by templarknight on Jan 31, 2011, 12:56:25 pm
Timohept wrote:
3d86 wrote:
1. When you export character you loose all the items you had on your character ..........
2. Faction Rome was eliminated


These 2 bugs i found in 3 min of play,how many other would i find in 1h of play ?
If you cant make a mod please learn before you release a crap like this
you dont need the community to point out such bugs,if you would have tested your mod yourselfs you would have seen them.

If you do not wish to play free mods that have 0 funds and are made by real people on their own time, then don't. Who the hell are you to complain? There is constructive criticism and then there is your rude, selfish, barking. We prefer constructive criticism here. You should be thankful for any attempts at increasing YOUR entertainment, whether it be successful or not. I apologize on his behalf templarknight. Modding is hard work, I've tried it many times but have always given up. Kudos to you for sharing your work, I'm sure the rest of us appreciate it.
well thanks :)
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by Therioq on Jan 31, 2011, 09:36:47 pm
Seems like a good start so far, any idea when you will fix the bugs?
IP: logged
 Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by lionhero on Feb 01, 2011, 02:57:06 pm
I absolutely love this mod for a few reasons...

1. mercenaries and villages have much higher recruit rates (after playing tons of hours of this game (including the original m&b) and various mods, its nice to get an army at a faster rate :P, starting from subzero gets annoying after a while)
2. roman armor and weapons are amazing ( Maximus the Merciful all the way )
3. i love the roman era, rome total war anyone :D, and this mod totally fills the need to fight as a roman instead of just commanding them

Of course I experienced the same bugs as everyone else, the rome thing isn't a big deal cause it really doesn't do anything, but I am really looking forward to the disappearing custom items fix, its so fun fighting as a roman. The mod is still totally playable, just use different armor :P and you still get the awesome legion recruits.

Side note: For the Heroes you recruit, the custom armor on them does not disappear, not sure if its connected differently or what not. Also at times only certain pieces disappear and i would have a throwing spear with 9/10 spears left, but then that disappears shortly after (not sure if this bit is going to help or not)

Side Side note: The custom armor doesn't really work with female characters at all, not sure if you intend to have a female skinned armor but i'm hopeful :D, kill some foos keira knightley style (woad it up in here)

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to your next releases!
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by templarknight on Feb 02, 2011, 09:38:30 am
lionhero wrote:
I absolutely love this mod for a few reasons...

1. mercenaries and villages have much higher recruit rates (after playing tons of hours of this game (including the original m&b) and various mods, its nice to get an army at a faster rate :P, starting from subzero gets annoying after a while)
2. roman armor and weapons are amazing ( Maximus the Merciful all the way )
3. i love the roman era, rome total war anyone :D, and this mod totally fills the need to fight as a roman instead of just commanding them

Of course I experienced the same bugs as everyone else, the rome thing isn't a big deal cause it really doesn't do anything, but I am really looking forward to the disappearing custom items fix, its so fun fighting as a roman. The mod is still totally playable, just use different armor :P and you still get the awesome legion recruits.

Side note: For the Heroes you recruit, the custom armor on them does not disappear, not sure if its connected differently or what not. Also at times only certain pieces disappear and i would have a throwing spear with 9/10 spears left, but then that disappears shortly after (not sure if this bit is going to help or not)

Side Side note: The custom armor doesn't really work with female characters at all, not sure if you intend to have a female skinned armor but i'm hopeful :D, kill some foos keira knightley style (woad it up in here)
hey thanks next release is gonna be right about now hope you like the new mercenarys :)
ps please rate the file:)
Keep up the good work, and looking forward to your next releases!
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Gladius Singleplayer (v 1.1)  » posted by templarknight on Feb 02, 2011, 09:39:58 am
Therioq wrote:
Seems like a good start so far, any idea when you will fix the bugs?
well i have fixed the script bug hte custom item disapearing has been reduced
comment last edited by templarknight on Feb 02, 2011, 09:40:15 am
Showing comments 1 to 20 of 41 Showing Page 1 of 3  1  2  3  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).