preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: May 24, 2018, 12:44:56 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Strong Wars Mod
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Strong Wars Mod
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2010, 10:34:40 am
File version: 1.0
For M&B version: Warband 1.132
Downloads: 2,407 Size: 160.84 MB
Views: 11,402 Type: RAR
Rating (2 votes): 2.8 / 5.0
Description
The mod is native only.
-all factions have new weapons and armors and all troops are stronger.
-all bandits hawe big parties
-all faction leaders are very strong for kill
-nev helmets_weapons(bows) by DAO
-new weapons by ANDRAGORN,JOJJO and NEXON
-spack items
-big amount of arrows
-new strong and fast bows
-some new shields
(sory for my bad english)
The is my first mod-Hawe fun :-D
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by Torroja on Dec 14, 2010, 12:12:06 pm
hm, i have in zipt it,but how in hell does i install it?
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 14, 2010, 12:17:56 pm
Torroja wrote:
hm, i have in zipt it,but how in hell does i install it?

Plz extract your Mount and Blade\module folder
IP: logged
 Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by Torroja on Dec 14, 2010, 12:18:51 pm
i did, unzip=extract
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 14, 2010, 12:27:15 pm
Torroja wrote:
i did, unzip=extract

And cannot play?
IP: logged
 Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by Torroja on Dec 14, 2010, 12:27:39 pm
can not install it...
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 14, 2010, 12:29:43 pm
Torroja wrote:
can not install it...

Waiti try download and test
IP: logged
 Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by Torroja on Dec 14, 2010, 12:30:20 pm
ehum, i downloaded, extracted, but how does i install the mod?
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 14, 2010, 12:38:44 pm
Torroja wrote:
ehum, i downloaded, extracted, but how does i install the mod?

Please after unzip copy and paste in your module folder.
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 14, 2010, 12:47:58 pm
ayhanayhan1 wrote:
Torroja wrote:
ehum, i downloaded, extracted, but how does i install the mod?

Please after unzip copy and paste in your module folder.

Please tell me about working
IP: logged
 Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by Torroja on Dec 14, 2010, 12:48:43 pm
it doesn´t workt
IP: logged
 Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 14, 2010, 12:50:37 pm
This mod is for Warband 1.132
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 14, 2010, 01:00:11 pm
ayhanayhan1 wrote:
This mod is for Warband 1.132
and succesful work with 1.134
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by djslayer2009 on Dec 26, 2010, 12:43:50 pm
Torroja wrote:
can not install it...
You don't have to install it just extract in your modules folder and when starting the game select the module from the list(it is at the top of launcher where it says "current module-native"
comment last edited by djslayer2009 on Dec 26, 2010, 12:44:16 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Dec 26, 2010, 06:36:41 pm
djslayer2009 wrote:
Torroja wrote:
can not install it...
You don't have to install it just extract in your modules folder and when starting the game select the module from the list(it is at the top of launcher where it says "current module-native"

Sory, this is not native only,this is my fault :(.
IP: logged
 Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by 55brian55 on Dec 27, 2010, 01:56:47 pm
Hi have a problem with the mod, every time I'm in a battle, like 30 seconds after the battle starts some how the game shuts down. This has happened every time I battle. Can you help me? Otherwise this mod is amazing, it's pretty awesome I like everything about this mod. But the only thing I hate is that it wont let me battle.
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by ayhanayhan1 on Jan 06, 2011, 02:07:02 pm
55brian55 wrote:
Hi have a problem with the mod, every time I'm in a battle, like 30 seconds after the battle starts some how the game shuts down. This has happened every time I battle. Can you help me? Otherwise this mod is amazing, it's pretty awesome I like everything about this mod. But the only thing I hate is that it wont let me battle.


I do not know I do not have this problem
IP: logged
 Re: Strong Wars Mod (v 1.0)  » posted by Vasili on Jul 16, 2011, 01:49:23 pm
55brian55 wrote:
Hi have a problem with the mod, every time I'm in a battle, like 30 seconds after the battle starts some how the game shuts down. This has happened every time I battle. Can you help me? Otherwise this mod is amazing, it's pretty awesome I like everything about this mod. But the only thing I hate is that it wont let me battle.
maybe your computer cant run in properly my pc sucks but it still works
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).