preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Aug 19, 2018, 09:18:41 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Protected Files » 1776 American Revolution 1.3
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: 1776 American Revolution 1.3
Last Updated: Mar 24, 2012, 04:33:46 am
First Created: Dec 13, 2010, 11:38:31 am
File version: 1.3
For M&B version: Warband 1.143
Downloads: 2,764 (3,216) Size: 157.5 KB
Views: 19,018 (22,355) Type: ZIP
Home:  1776 Main Forum
Rating (1 votes): 5.0 / 5.0
Description
DO NOT DOWNLOAD

It's PASSWORDED and just for TESTING.

Thx
Gabrilduro

PS ....I see people downloading .... :roll: but those files need to be added to my modified version, or you will get just CRASHES !

If you are a Gabrilduro's Supporter and you are REALLY interested, please post here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221041.0.html

to candidate for testing the new version. ;-)
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by Alan De Soison on Dec 14, 2010, 06:48:20 pm
:-o ;-) B-) :-D :green:
IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by tmcl39 on Dec 17, 2010, 03:07:42 pm
i can help you with modeling and animations
IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by Henry von PreuBen on Dec 17, 2010, 09:17:49 pm
Hey Gab. personally i am a fan of yours, you make excellent mods. Now when it comes to modding, i have no experience what so ever and i cant help you, now when you need it tested to see what is wrong with it and what could be improved, i could do that. If you need it tested feel free to contact me.
IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by GABRILDURO on Dec 18, 2010, 01:29:44 am
thank you, both of you up above. but this project is still far from being released. my team and me still have to fix and finish well enough 1755 that you surely know (I wouldn t know why you are a fan of me, otherwise ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: )
You both can be very useful still deeply testing 1755, since it will be used also for 1776, together with Brytenwalda issues.
Thx CIAO
GAB
ps In 1755 I would like to put the crouching animation, though. If you can make it work in 1755 and give me precise instructions, I d really appreciate that, and players too. Aaaaaand, now that I think about it. I would also need few civilian historical frontier hats, others than tricorns
comment last edited by GABRILDURO on Dec 18, 2010, 01:34:40 am
IP: logged
 Re: 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by tmcl39 on Dec 18, 2010, 03:56:11 am
GABRILDURO wrote:
thank you, both of you up above. but this project is still far from being released. my team and me still have to fix and finish well enough 1755 that you surely know (I wouldn t know why you are a fan of me, otherwise ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: )
You both can be very useful still deeply testing 1755, since it will be used also for 1776, together with Brytenwalda issues.
Thx CIAO
GAB
ps In 1755 I would like to put the crouching animation, though. If you can make it work in 1755 and give me precise instructions, I d really appreciate that, and players too. Aaaaaand, now that I think about it. I would also need few civilian historical frontier hats, others than tricorns
add me on steam tmcl49 or email me [email protected]
IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by Alan De Soison on Dec 22, 2010, 05:44:50 am
agree with crouching animation :-o
IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by Henry von PreuBen on Jan 08, 2011, 08:42:17 pm
Well, i believe you made the first Brytenwalda and i liked it very much, then you made 1755, (it still needs work with more historicallness[my prefferation]and there are still some nations that are eliminated at the end that owned not one piece of land) but like i said i'd like to test the mods, contact me if u want me to test things out or not....either way i will still play ur mods because they are top quality( If you don't mind i'd also like for u to see if u can finish the 1776 mod)
IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by brummiebiker on Jan 22, 2011, 04:47:23 pm
is it worthy to download at this stage|?
can i try?
IP: logged
 Re: 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by GABRILDURO on Jan 23, 2011, 02:29:28 am
Henry von PreuBen wrote:
Well, i believe you made the first Brytenwalda and i liked it very much, then you made 1755, (it still needs work with more historicallness[my prefferation]and there are still some nations that are eliminated at the end that owned not one piece of land) but like i said i'd like to test the mods, contact me if u want me to test things out or not....either way i will still play ur mods because they are top quality( If you don't mind i'd also like for u to see if u can finish the 1776 mod)
UUUH, SORRY MAN FOR NEVER ANSWERING....IT IS JUST THAT THIS SPACE IS FOR TEAM MEMBERS ONLY. THX FOR SUGGESTIONS. WE ARE IN PROGRESS
IP: logged
 Re: 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by GABRILDURO on Jan 23, 2011, 02:31:15 am
brummiebiker wrote:
is it worthy to download at this stage|?
can i try?
CIAO BRUMMIE, NO THIS IS WORTH NOTHING, JUST A VERY EARLY ADDING OF 18TH CENT STUFF. BUT THEY UPDATED BRYT AGAIN AND WE HAVE TO GO ALL OVER AGAIN
IP: logged
 Re: 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by DE_George on Mar 05, 2011, 11:37:08 pm
Is this different from 1755 Old Frontier mod?
what is the difference? :-D

IP: logged
 1776 American Revolution 0,1 (v 0,1)  » posted by AK on Mar 13, 2011, 05:09:44 am
BTW, as it's forbidden to comment on the Old Frontier, I ask it here; can I use your stuff (mostly the dragoon helm) in my mod?
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).