preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Sep 26, 2018, 05:53:16 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Struggle For Domination
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Struggle For Domination
Last Updated: Apr 17, 2011, 01:17:41 pm
First Created: Dec 13, 2010, 07:03:49 am
File version: 2.0
For M&B version: Warband 1.1xx
Downloads: 5,357 (8,473) Size: 125.19 MB
Views: 21,810 (27,075) Type: RAR
Home:  Taleworld Forum link
Rating (14 votes): 4.0 / 5.0
Description
Second version of the Struggle For The Domination.
Six new factions:
1.the kingdom of Georgia
2.the kingdom of Cilician Armenia
3.ERE
4.Crusaders
5.Sultanate of Rum
6.Ayyubids

The mod is about wars in middle east,in second half of XII century.
lots of New items
Reequipped and renamed kings and lords
new troop threes
new combat animations(By Papa Lazarou) and pre-battle deployment kit(By Cabadrin)

and lots of changes,I can't writte them here,so visit forum to see them :hammer: .
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 3)
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 13, 2010, 03:53:38 pm
crap.
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by peton on Dec 13, 2010, 11:41:28 pm
Befenismor wrote:
crap.
If you dont have anything good to say about a mod, dont say it otherwise your Exactly what you just said :-)
comment last edited by peton on Dec 13, 2010, 11:46:26 pm
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 14, 2010, 01:32:21 am
Befenismor wrote:
crap.
OH LOOK!!! he does is again. >:(

OK! I put 5 Stars because Befenismor is just tard and voted low. I wont download but you diserve credit :)

Look at what he wrote here (on my mod D:): http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2425
comment last edited by Bondy195 on Dec 14, 2010, 01:35:11 am
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by molashkre on Dec 14, 2010, 05:48:22 am
sorry for bugs,now I'll fix and upload it :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by peton on Dec 14, 2010, 11:48:00 pm
Bondy195 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
crap.
OH LOOK!!! he does is again. >:(

OK! I put 5 Stars because Befenismor is just tard and voted low. I wont download but you diserve credit :)

Look at what he wrote here (on my mod D:): http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2425

Dont feed the Troll just Ignore him for now. btw i love the idea of your mod ;-)
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 15, 2010, 01:35:28 am
peton wrote:
Dont feed the Troll just Ignore him for now. btw i love the idea of your mod ;-)

Thanks man :D
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by molashkre on Dec 15, 2010, 08:36:04 am
I have fixed bugs and re-uploaded it,so no more naked troops :green: and A D D C O M M E N T S
comment last edited by molashkre on Dec 15, 2010, 08:39:01 am
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 15, 2010, 10:57:33 am
oh look it is the amateur modder crying because i am being too honest. his mods are crap and so is this 1. have a nice day.
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by molashkre on Dec 15, 2010, 12:25:03 pm
Befenismor wrote:
oh look it is the amateur modder crying because i am being too honest. his mods are crap and so is this 1. have a nice day.


go and check yourself,are you sick?
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Maksim125 on Dec 15, 2010, 08:19:50 pm
My computer doesnt let me download RAR or 7Z files :( and most of these mods are like that :( so it sounds great but I cant download it because of my stupid vista laptop.
comment last edited by Maksim125 on Dec 15, 2010, 08:22:18 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 16, 2010, 03:37:14 pm
Maksim125 wrote:
My computer doesnt let me download RAR or 7Z files :( and most of these mods are like that :( so it sounds great but I cant download it because of my stupid vista laptop.

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
this might help!
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Maksim125 on Dec 18, 2010, 12:26:49 am
Bondy195 wrote:
Maksim125 wrote:
My computer doesnt let me download RAR or 7Z files :( and most of these mods are like that :( so it sounds great but I cant download it because of my stupid vista laptop.

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
this might help!


Thanks it did im downloading it right now!

Edit: Its done only took 5 minutes, this is a great mod!
comment last edited by Maksim125 on Dec 18, 2010, 12:46:53 am
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by molashkre on Dec 18, 2010, 03:15:48 am
Maksim125 wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Maksim125 wrote:
My computer doesnt let me download RAR or 7Z files :( and most of these mods are like that :( so it sounds great but I cant download it because of my stupid vista laptop.

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
this might help!


Thanks it did im downloading it right now!

Edit: Its done only took 5 minutes, this is a great mod!
thanks ;-)
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Knight Inquisitor on Dec 27, 2010, 04:05:39 pm
This is so great! Tnx dude B-)
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by destroyer1z on Dec 28, 2010, 06:57:02 pm
Please don't tell me your another Georgian that hates Armenia. We were brothers for hundreds of years in the past. What has changed?
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by molashkre on Dec 29, 2010, 12:37:10 pm
destroyer1z wrote:
Please don't tell me your another Georgian that hates Armenia. We were brothers for hundreds of years in the past. What has changed?
of course I'm completely normal human and I don't hate other nationalities,like other Georgians :-)
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by Henry von PreuBen on Dec 29, 2010, 05:24:47 pm
When will your next version come out??
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by destroyer1z on Dec 29, 2010, 11:08:38 pm
molashkre wrote:
destroyer1z wrote:
Please don't tell me your another Georgian that hates Armenia. We were brothers for hundreds of years in the past. What has changed?
of course I'm completely normal human and I don't hate other nationalities,like other Georgians :-)
Thank you. There is finally a normal person among many other people I have met. I salute you. And nice work on the mod mate. It looks really promising.
IP: logged
 Re: Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by molashkre on Dec 30, 2010, 03:17:50 am
destroyer1z wrote:
molashkre wrote:
destroyer1z wrote:
Please don't tell me your another Georgian that hates Armenia. We were brothers for hundreds of years in the past. What has changed?
of course I'm completely normal human and I don't hate other nationalities,like other Georgians :-)
Thank you. There is finally a normal person among many other people I have met. I salute you. And nice work on the mod mate. It looks really promising.
thanks :-) believe me,in Georgia no one hates armenians and other nationalities :-)
comment last edited by molashkre on Dec 30, 2010, 03:20:30 am
IP: logged
 Struggle For Domination (v 1.0)  » posted by erekle on Dec 31, 2010, 10:16:54 am
heh ras vifiqrebdi aq qartvelis gaketebul mods tu wavawydebodi :lol: :-D
Showing comments 1 to 20 of 57 Showing Page 1 of 3  1  2  3  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).