preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Sep 22, 2018, 05:42:23 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom
Last Updated: Dec 08, 2010, 12:13:11 pm
File version: 1.0
For M&B version: Warband 1.132
Downloads: 2,443 Size: 283.2 MB
Views: 13,551 Type: RAR
Rating (5 votes): 4.1 / 5.0
Description
Yes Charlie I did make this so dont judge me!
For Warband Taking a break so dont expect anytime soon!

Goal
My main goal for this mod is to make the origional story line be more realistic.
and to make people say things about the good old days of peace and prosperity.

Content
After 3 days of being captured your villages will start to give Calradian Troops (accidentally gives militia).
Over 600 new items to use and enjoy.
I have personally made 5 banners which i thought looked cool (black one with white wolfs head in is my family crest :D).
Changed main BMP, Title screen and loading screens to model some knights wearing my banner (I know game loading screen has attack direction icon in :P).
The Kidnappers at the beginning now have names (there are 5 of them).
Tourney bets now require you to have a bit more money but you still have the 100 bet.
Arena pit fight awards make the fight slightly more worth the hassel.
Mercenaries now come in batches of 50 so be aware of high costs.
Cattle now follow you instead of you driving them.
Meet Village Elder and Meet Guild Master now on the menus.
your abilities like Power Strike, Iron Flesh etc. can now go up to 15.
Tavern keepers now buy prisoners incase the ransom broker isnt in.
many more things that i dont remember at this point in time.
And you may all be thinking its way to easy to make money and that i should lower it, but jst you wait till you get the required sized army :D you will be sorry you didnt make enough.

Those of you who downloaded Small Changes Mod may be thinking this is way to simular to that one to bother downloading, but I made Small Changes Mod and this mod is going to be a lot bigger than that one eventually.

Future Goals
Some new small factions like Assassins Guilds and Religeous Orders.
Mercenary parties wandering the map instead of manhunters that join you for a small price.
Ability to dispatch units from your party into other parties for patrols etc.
Some new companions with extreme proficiencies that join you for high prices that are more than their equipments worth to stop profits from their equipment.
An evil power that covers the land that you have to remove instead of the other factions maybe have a few good places left in each faction and call them things like Swadian Resistance, Nord Resistance etc. and have them all allied.


CREDIT :D
thats right your not all forgotten :)
Wanderer for her awesome back of warhorses.
Thel for Prividing the best face pack available.
Kafka95 for inventing TweakMB.
Morgh for his Exelent mod tools.
Thick1988 for his large batch of item variants.
BrustwarzenLenny for his Oblivion Items (will be used when i get evil power thing up).
Spak for his item sets.
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 2)
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Ok Wookie on Dec 08, 2010, 12:28:15 pm
I like this mod.
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Troth on Dec 08, 2010, 01:09:25 pm
ya i like this mod to. is this evil power going to be joinable? cuz that would be cool
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 08, 2010, 02:38:56 pm
Thanks for the positive feedback!! :D

and yes you will probably be able to join the evil power because its a faction and the rulers always let you if you have enough fame.
but bear in mind that that faction will start out controling nearly the whole map with only a few native settlements resisting and if you join them you may get bored very quickly!! and the whole aim of this mod is to end the age of terror and darkness.

but thanks again for the positive feedback and thanks for downloading :D please rate
comment last edited by Bondy195 on Dec 08, 2010, 02:39:25 pm
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Jaan123 on Dec 09, 2010, 04:32:07 am
sounds AWESOME!!! :-D :-D :lol: :hammer: :hammer:
btw is it for warband or the original mount and blade
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 09, 2010, 08:03:02 am
Quote:
sounds AWESOME!!! :-D :-D :lol: :hammer: :hammer:
btw is it for warband or the original mount and blade

Warband, I will edit that in now :P
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by prodigal on Dec 09, 2010, 04:10:19 pm
+5 Great job!
Small mistake in the "credit" list though, iirc Wanderer is a chick. :-D
comment last edited by prodigal on Dec 09, 2010, 04:10:56 pm
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 09, 2010, 04:14:02 pm
Quote:
+5 Great job!
Small mistake in the "credit" list though, iirc Wanderer is a chick. :-D

thanks man! if she had seen this, she might have gon flippers on me D:
and thanks for positive feedback :D
comment last edited by Bondy195 on Dec 09, 2010, 04:14:30 pm
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 09, 2010, 04:24:54 pm
Oh and guys please dont complain but... I kinda f*cked up the siege scene on Praven :s
massive hill going into the wall covering up half the city and making the ladder useless.
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by SovietSniper on Dec 09, 2010, 04:54:04 pm
As of now this mod is just average. The items are nothing new and exciting that many people haven't seen before.
On the other hand whwat you plan to do in the future sounds cool and I would like to see what that is like.
Good Luck.
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 10, 2010, 01:34:46 am
Quote:
As of now this mod is just average. The items are nothing new and exciting that many people haven't seen before.
On the other hand whwat you plan to do in the future sounds cool and I would like to see what that is like.
Good Luck.

Thanks, and it was average right from the start.
It was just shear luck that the first handfull of people loved it and that this was perfect for them, but this Dark Kingdom idea is just a hope that i will try to make but probably fail at as I am a lone modder with no experienced team working on it.
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 10, 2010, 11:51:20 am
sucks
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 10, 2010, 03:30:27 pm
Quote:
sucks

If you think it sucks then you make something better! Think before you speak/type dumbass.

And also i looked at your profile... Practically all your comments are "This is Crap" or "Port to Warband" get some bloody optimism in your life.
comment last edited by Bondy195 on Dec 10, 2010, 03:33:49 pm
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Maksim125 on Dec 10, 2010, 10:59:43 pm
This mod sounds awesome but damed vista doesnt let me download 7/8 of the mods here.
IP: logged
 Re: Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 12, 2010, 08:50:48 am
Bondy195 wrote:
Quote:
sucks

If you think it sucks then you make something better! Think before you speak/type dumbass.

And also i looked at your profile... Practically all your comments are "This is Crap" or "Port to Warband" get some bloody optimism in your life.

idiot i hate u
comment last edited by Befenismor on Dec 12, 2010, 08:51:21 am
IP: logged
 Re: Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 12, 2010, 10:23:15 am
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Quote:
sucks

If you think it sucks then you make something better! Think before you speak/type dumbass.

And also i looked at your profile... Practically all your comments are "This is Crap" or "Port to Warband" get some bloody optimism in your life.

idiot i hate u

If somebody puts time into making something for others to enjoy, and then you just go and slag them off for it!
How do you expect them to react? YOUR the idiot!
IP: logged
 Re: Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 15, 2010, 10:49:25 am
Bondy195 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Quote:
sucks

If you think it sucks then you make something better! Think before you speak/type dumbass.

And also i looked at your profile... Practically all your comments are "This is Crap" or "Port to Warband" get some bloody optimism in your life.

idiot i hate u

If somebody puts time into making something for others to enjoy, and then you just go and slag them off for it!
How do you expect them to react? YOUR the idiot!
You mad?
IP: logged
 Re: Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 16, 2010, 03:31:02 pm
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Quote:
sucks

If you think it sucks then you make something better! Think before you speak/type dumbass.

And also i looked at your profile... Practically all your comments are "This is Crap" or "Port to Warband" get some bloody optimism in your life.

idiot i hate u

If somebody puts time into making something for others to enjoy, and then you just go and slag them off for it!
How do you expect them to react? YOUR the idiot!
You mad?

No actually I dont think I am but if YOU dont like any mods made, why dont YOU make one and stop being such a hypocrite!
IP: logged
 Re: Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 18, 2010, 12:15:38 pm
Bondy195 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Quote:
sucks

If you think it sucks then you make something better! Think before you speak/type dumbass.

And also i looked at your profile... Practically all your comments are "This is Crap" or "Port to Warband" get some bloody optimism in your life.

idiot i hate u

If somebody puts time into making something for others to enjoy, and then you just go and slag them off for it!
How do you expect them to react? YOUR the idiot!
You mad?

No actually I dont think I am but if YOU dont like any mods made, why dont YOU make one and stop being such a hypocrite!

stop crying kiddo lol get a job
IP: logged
 Re: Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by Bondy195 on Dec 18, 2010, 01:37:57 pm
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
Bondy195 wrote:
Quote:
sucks

If you think it sucks then you make something better! Think before you speak/type dumbass.

And also i looked at your profile... Practically all your comments are "This is Crap" or "Port to Warband" get some bloody optimism in your life.

idiot i hate u

If somebody puts time into making something for others to enjoy, and then you just go and slag them off for it!
How do you expect them to react? YOUR the idiot!
You mad?

No actually I dont think I am but if YOU dont like any mods made, why dont YOU make one and stop being such a hypocrite!

stop crying kiddo lol get a job

Stop slagging off my work and start making comments about why you think its bad!!
IP: logged
 Calradia - Forgotten Kingdom (v 1.0)  » posted by 1stlegionary on Dec 19, 2010, 09:12:29 pm
Hey stop spamming the forum :)...no fighting..its scaring away the downloaders
Showing comments 1 to 20 of 37 Showing Page 1 of 2  1  2  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).