preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Sep 22, 2018, 12:58:19 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Native 2.0
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Native 2.0
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2010, 09:54:51 am
First Created: Nov 30, 2010, 03:25:18 pm
File version: 2.0 Advanced Beta
For M&B version: Warband 1.132
Downloads: 7,960 (8,079) Size: 26.2 MB
Views: 22,109 (23,046) Type: RAR
Home:  Native 2.0 Tavern
Rating (10 votes): 3.2 / 5.0
Description
1015928.jpg


MOD IS CURRENTLY DEAD!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON IT FOR NOW!!! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!!!



I think i might change lots more stuff about this mod, I need some help so if your a pro mod maker let me know. I want to add this to my mod. I dont know how to add this to my mod so if you want, download my mod and add this to it. Then upload it to Rapidshare or something and give me the link. I will upload it here and give you credit. Please let me know if you want to help.
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2295

Mod Team
Slayer113-Leader
Razkil-Idea Guy

SCREENSHOTS ARE UP!!!!! AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!! They will show you some ammo and build time changes.


I"M WORKING HARD ON ALL NEW STUFF!!!! FOUND A MODDING TOOL AND ITS GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER!!!!!

TRYING TO ADD THE ENLISTMENT MOD FROM thilienranger!!!!

Hello guys, my mod is a simple redo of the native files. If your like me you like the native module of warband. However, i like how some mods let the cattle follow you or buildings build faster. I decided to edit some game files so there are many new things. Here is a list. Don't forget to vote. Also, please comment on this and let me know about bugs and stuff so i can fix them and make the mod better.

REMEMBER THIS MOD IS A WORK IN PROGRESS: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Ammo
Arrows:
Normal Arrows changed from 30 to 50
Khergit Arrows changed from 30 to 50
Barbed Arrows changed from 30 to 50
Bodkin Arrows changed from 28 to 50

Bolts:
Normal Bolts changed from 29 to 50
Steel Bolts changed from 29 to 50

Axes:
Light Throwing Axes changed from 4 to 30
Throwing Axes changed from 4 to 30
Heavy Throwing Axes changed from 3 to 30

Daggers & Darts:
Throwing Daggers changed from 13 to 30
Throwing Knives changed from 14 to 30
Darts changed from 7 to 25
War Darts changed from 7 to 25

Spears:
Javelins changed from 5 to 30
Jarids changed from 4 to 25
Throwing Spears changed from 4 to 25

Bullets:
Cartridges changed from 50 to 100

Cattle Behavior
Cattle changed to follow the player

Food Consumption
How often party eats changed from 14 hours to 24 hours
Number of troops fed by 1 unit of food changed from 3 to 7

Merchants (Money Available)
All Merchants Min. Cash 500 to 5000 Max. Cash 1000 to 5000

Stat Loss
NOTE: The game will tell you that you have lost a stat but you really didnt. This stops games over 757 days old from loosing stats.

Sieges
Time to build ladder changed from 3 to 12
Time to build siege tower changed from 6 to 2 (yes it becomes faster to build)
Siege tower movement speed changed from 1 to 2 (goes twice as fast)

Arena/Tournament
Renown gained for winning changed from 20 to 80
Relation with town gained changed from 1 to 10
XP gained for winning changed from 250 to 2500

Honor
If you choose Noble background at character creation you get 30 honor points

Party Morale
Increase in morale for each point of leader ship changed from 12 to 100

Prisoners
Enemy lord escape rate after battle changed from 50% to 35%
How often a captured lord will try to escape your party changed from 48 hours to 100 hours
Tavern keepers now buy prisoners

Guild Master
Added a "Meet with guild master" option to town menus

Reputation
Buy everyone drinks at tavern changed from 1 to 10
Escort caravan changed from 1 to 5
Return a kidnapped girl changed from 2 to 11
Move cattle herd changed from 3 to 7
Troublesome bandits changed from 2 to 7
Deal with looters changed from 5 to 10
Deal with night bandits changed from 1 to 10
Deliver wine changed from 1 to 7
Bring peace between warring factions:
Success, accept money changed from 5 to 10
Success, decline money changed from 8 to 16

Improvement build times<
UPDATED
Build time changed from 100% speed to 9999% speed
Manor 1 days
Mill 1 days
Watch Tower 0 days
School 1 days
Messenger Post 0 days
(NOTE: Times are without a 10 engineering skill so this is going to be fast for low level guys.)

Bandits<
NEW!!!!!
Looters min party size changed from 3 to 10, max party size changed from 45 to 55
Steppe bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 58 to 64
Forest bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 52 to 58
Mountain bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 60 to 70
Desert bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 58 to 64
Tundra Bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 58 to 64
Sea raiders min party size changed from 5 to 25, max party size changed from 50 to 75, Max amount of sea raider parties on map changed from 16 to 24 (I try to make it seem that it is easier for them to get new troops since they seem to come by boat like vikings.)

Random Addons<
NEW!!!!
Disabled companion interaction (Have as many heroes as you want)
Added a dialog option to prevent companion from leaving you "We hang deserters in this company)
Village elders will now always offer another quest if you turn down the last one
All quest repeat intervals set to 1 for all quest givers
Can now get up to 20 recruits from a village with a relation below 5





1016075-T800600.jpg
1016076-T800600.jpg
1016077-T800600.jpg
1016078-T800600.jpg
1016079-T800600.jpg
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 3 of 4)
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Dec 03, 2010, 02:02:52 pm
Quote:
Great idea, and as far i know, ithilienranger left notes inside the file of his mod, for modders to empliment it easier.

sethaniel, not all modders made new textures, but your right so far, his basing it on TWEAK, most likely couse most of us like it.. Though i'd hate it if this was not continued since i've been waiting for a mod wich just improved the Native instead of changing the entire game like Shogun and those large mods.

Besides, the Enlistment mod is something i'd love to try, such a big change.. Being able to gain rank and status like a soldier would in such a time of war.

Ya he did but i'm just having some issues. I cant find some files and what not. I'm working diligently on this mod and hope to get more done soon. I'm going to look into making the spears longer. Anyway, i'm looking for a weapons editor or something so if you can let me know of anything that can help. I've been testing various new tweaks for the mod as well but have not found anything else to add at this time. I will however work on adding new companions. I will also try to add new villages and what not to unused areas if the map. Hope I can add some new stuff for you guys. In the mean time if you want to try an awesome mod check this out. Played it for a few hours yesterday and it's really good.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2086
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Razkil on Dec 04, 2010, 10:13:53 am
Slayer113 wrote:
Quote:
Great idea, and as far i know, ithilienranger left notes inside the file of his mod, for modders to empliment it easier.

sethaniel, not all modders made new textures, but your right so far, his basing it on TWEAK, most likely couse most of us like it.. Though i'd hate it if this was not continued since i've been waiting for a mod wich just improved the Native instead of changing the entire game like Shogun and those large mods.

Besides, the Enlistment mod is something i'd love to try, such a big change.. Being able to gain rank and status like a soldier would in such a time of war.

Ya he did but i'm just having some issues. I cant find some files and what not. I'm working diligently on this mod and hope to get more done soon. I'm going to look into making the spears longer. Anyway, i'm looking for a weapons editor or something so if you can let me know of anything that can help. I've been testing various new tweaks for the mod as well but have not found anything else to add at this time. I will however work on adding new companions. I will also try to add new villages and what not to unused areas if the map. Hope I can add some new stuff for you guys. In the mean time if you want to try an awesome mod check this out. Played it for a few hours yesterday and it's really good.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2086


Been playing it for a while, i dont like the huge change it made.. Its like a entirely different world.
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 06, 2010, 07:33:54 am
no it sucks try again. there should be new law you make bad mod you get murdered you go to jail. have a nice day.
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Dec 07, 2010, 05:37:24 pm
Befenismor wrote:
no it sucks try again. there should be new law you make bad mod you get murdered you go to jail. have a nice day.

Its jerks like you that make the world suck >:( >:( >:( >:(
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Flippy Gester on Dec 08, 2010, 04:06:09 pm
nicee! i was wondering.. how do you change the amount of arrows or whatever? Is it in the script? if so can you explain to me how? thanks :) love this. i've been playing it for quite sometime now ;)
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 12, 2010, 08:55:50 am
Slayer113 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
no it sucks try again. there should be new law you make bad mod you get murdered you go to jail. have a nice day.

Its jerks like you that make the world suck >:( >:( >:( >:(

kill yourself then, insecure teenager.
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by mathisso13 on Dec 17, 2010, 01:38:47 pm
nice.
i have just a few questions...
The things their talking in yhe comments above, are they added or is under progress?
i was just wondering.... B-)

but nice done!! I also tried myself, modding, but it didn't worked out.
Certainly because i'm in the exam period and stuff like that.

IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by mathisso13 on Dec 17, 2010, 01:44:32 pm
mathisso13 wrote:
nice.
i have just a few questions...
The things their talking in yhe comments above, are they added or is under progress?
i was just wondering.... B-)

but nice done!! I also tried myself, modding, but it didn't worked out.
Certainly because i'm in the exam period and stuff like that.
oh yes and that 3rd8 guy, your yust lame, i mean you can't even make a own mod so why pissing someone else off >:( ?!!

PS: wondering if you could add some new weapons and stuff.... that would be great, but it stays a nice mod!
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Markik on Dec 20, 2010, 03:45:13 am
v_v
Christ, man. Everything you've done, I do every single time a new patch comes out; it literally takes fifteen minutes. Hell, I can add that OSP pack in, too, and probably that enlistment mod, better faces, more armaments, clothes, and general cool shit that's already been created; I can certainly stick a bunch of mods together and make an amalgam mod, but it doesn't mean I created a damn thing!
But I like your attitude, and that you're willing to do what you think is work.

Please add "Credit to the creator of TweakMB, kefka95, for the use of his tool." to your description of the mod. It's fine that you used it, and some great mods have started from similarly humble beginnings, but credit should go where it's due.
And yes, there is some value in taking all those little changes and standardizing them as a single mod, but keep in mind your mod IS those little changes. Some people are going to be annoyed by that, and justifiably so.


One last thing, stop typing "pro". And stop saying it. Remove it from your vocabulary. Seriously, if you took the time to proofread your posts, they'd look far more professional and intelligent. But you may be Swedish or something, I don't know; I sympathize, but only if English is not your first language.
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Lokuul on Dec 20, 2010, 07:33:02 pm
Befenismor wrote:
no it sucks try again. there should be new law you make bad mod you get murdered you go to jail. have a nice day.
Whoa!!! In that order? You are... a total dipshit that just... just needs to jump off the cliff and make us happy already.
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Lokuul on Dec 20, 2010, 07:46:13 pm
Markik wrote:
v_v
Christ, man. Everything you've done, I do every single time a new patch comes out; it literally takes fifteen minutes. Hell, I can add that OSP pack in, too, and probably that enlistment mod, better faces, more armaments, clothes, and general cool shit that's already been created; I can certainly stick a bunch of mods together and make an amalgam mod, but it doesn't mean I created a damn thing!
But I like your attitude, and that you're willing to do what you think is work.

Please add "Credit to the creator of TweakMB, kefka95, for the use of his tool." to your description of the mod. It's fine that you used it, and some great mods have started from similarly humble beginnings, but credit should go where it's due.
And yes, there is some value in taking all those little changes and standardizing them as a single mod, but keep in mind your mod IS those little changes. Some people are going to be annoyed by that, and justifiably so.


One last thing, stop typing "pro". And stop saying it. Remove it from your vocabulary. Seriously, if you took the time to proofread your posts, they'd look far more professional and intelligent. But you may be Swedish or something, I don't know; I sympathize, but only if English is not your first language.
It is the simplicity that makes it great! Like Diplomacy, it keeps the "This is Medieval Europe during the 13th Century" and brings in nice changes for people like us that are so lazy that the Sin of Sloth needs to be improved to meet us. And people who are annoyed must provide an explanation of why to really have anyone give a damn.
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Dec 25, 2010, 05:00:41 pm
Ok guys, heres the deal, I have been working on some very large parts of my mod. Lots of new things where going to come out with my latest upload but there was a problem. Some files became corrupted. This is my own fault, I was editing some weapons last night and when I was done I tested out the mod. Only 1 problem. Its gives you the "Blue Screen of Death!!!!!" I messed something up so I have to start my work over again because I don't know where I messed up. I was hoping to get the newest installment out for Christmas but it just isn't going to happen. I am sorry. :cry: :cry: I will try to get the newest version to you guys by new years.
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Knight Inquisitor on Dec 27, 2010, 04:08:39 pm
Yeap! Downloaded it, it's cool. Keep making mods like this B-)
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Markik on Dec 28, 2010, 07:44:31 pm
A hint: patch notes. You've changed the file, now the users need to know what it contains, what the changes are, etc.
IP: logged
 Help  » posted by Arrow elite4 on Dec 30, 2010, 01:37:29 am
Hey,if you need any help with ideas i can help you out. I am very creative and would love to help. Also i am trying to start modding myself so if i figure that out i can help you with modding.But anyway if you need someone to help with ideas just message me :-)
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Buddha322 on Feb 01, 2011, 10:21:32 am
Befenismor wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
no it sucks try again. there should be new law you make bad mod you get murdered you go to jail. have a nice day.

Its jerks like you that make the world suck >:( >:( >:( >:(

kill yourself then, insecure teenager.

@ Befenismor

Your such a jerk
if i take a look on your comments, all i see is "sucks" or "it is crap", so STFU if you dont have to say anything NORMAL to say or do us a favour and leave the forum

comment last edited by Buddha322 on Feb 01, 2011, 10:22:35 am
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Feb 05, 2011, 05:33:00 pm
Mod is currently closed. I will update you when I can work on this mod.
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Cro_Lion on Feb 27, 2011, 01:59:55 pm
Slayer113 wrote:
Mod is currently closed. I will update you when I can work on this mod.

can't wait
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by betterthanyou on Mar 18, 2011, 09:17:28 pm
This looks awesome! Can I become a tester? Would love to try it! :-D
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Cro_Lion on Jul 05, 2011, 11:44:39 am
hey, i can add that enlistment mod in yours (native 2.0, for which you haven't got time anymore and which I would love to see), but here's the problem in it: game menus... I've added it to my own mod, (training mod, i'm not a pro modder, but its fairly easy to add enlistment), and instead of choosing backgroun at the beggining, you get 3 options: desert, return to duty, rebel. that's also what you get, when you click on the reports button, so now that you know all that, i would advise you not to put it in...
ENLISTMENT MOD SUCKS
Showing comments 41 to 60 of 65 Showing Page 3 of 4  <  1  2  3  4  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).