preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Jun 23, 2018, 09:59:01 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Native 2.0
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Native 2.0
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2010, 09:54:51 am
First Created: Nov 30, 2010, 03:25:18 pm
File version: 2.0 Advanced Beta
For M&B version: Warband 1.132
Downloads: 7,955 (8,074) Size: 26.2 MB
Views: 21,854 (22,791) Type: RAR
Home:  Native 2.0 Tavern
Rating (10 votes): 3.2 / 5.0
Description
1015928.jpg


MOD IS CURRENTLY DEAD!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON IT FOR NOW!!! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!!!



I think i might change lots more stuff about this mod, I need some help so if your a pro mod maker let me know. I want to add this to my mod. I dont know how to add this to my mod so if you want, download my mod and add this to it. Then upload it to Rapidshare or something and give me the link. I will upload it here and give you credit. Please let me know if you want to help.
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2295

Mod Team
Slayer113-Leader
Razkil-Idea Guy

SCREENSHOTS ARE UP!!!!! AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!! They will show you some ammo and build time changes.


I"M WORKING HARD ON ALL NEW STUFF!!!! FOUND A MODDING TOOL AND ITS GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER!!!!!

TRYING TO ADD THE ENLISTMENT MOD FROM thilienranger!!!!

Hello guys, my mod is a simple redo of the native files. If your like me you like the native module of warband. However, i like how some mods let the cattle follow you or buildings build faster. I decided to edit some game files so there are many new things. Here is a list. Don't forget to vote. Also, please comment on this and let me know about bugs and stuff so i can fix them and make the mod better.

REMEMBER THIS MOD IS A WORK IN PROGRESS: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Ammo
Arrows:
Normal Arrows changed from 30 to 50
Khergit Arrows changed from 30 to 50
Barbed Arrows changed from 30 to 50
Bodkin Arrows changed from 28 to 50

Bolts:
Normal Bolts changed from 29 to 50
Steel Bolts changed from 29 to 50

Axes:
Light Throwing Axes changed from 4 to 30
Throwing Axes changed from 4 to 30
Heavy Throwing Axes changed from 3 to 30

Daggers & Darts:
Throwing Daggers changed from 13 to 30
Throwing Knives changed from 14 to 30
Darts changed from 7 to 25
War Darts changed from 7 to 25

Spears:
Javelins changed from 5 to 30
Jarids changed from 4 to 25
Throwing Spears changed from 4 to 25

Bullets:
Cartridges changed from 50 to 100

Cattle Behavior
Cattle changed to follow the player

Food Consumption
How often party eats changed from 14 hours to 24 hours
Number of troops fed by 1 unit of food changed from 3 to 7

Merchants (Money Available)
All Merchants Min. Cash 500 to 5000 Max. Cash 1000 to 5000

Stat Loss
NOTE: The game will tell you that you have lost a stat but you really didnt. This stops games over 757 days old from loosing stats.

Sieges
Time to build ladder changed from 3 to 12
Time to build siege tower changed from 6 to 2 (yes it becomes faster to build)
Siege tower movement speed changed from 1 to 2 (goes twice as fast)

Arena/Tournament
Renown gained for winning changed from 20 to 80
Relation with town gained changed from 1 to 10
XP gained for winning changed from 250 to 2500

Honor
If you choose Noble background at character creation you get 30 honor points

Party Morale
Increase in morale for each point of leader ship changed from 12 to 100

Prisoners
Enemy lord escape rate after battle changed from 50% to 35%
How often a captured lord will try to escape your party changed from 48 hours to 100 hours
Tavern keepers now buy prisoners

Guild Master
Added a "Meet with guild master" option to town menus

Reputation
Buy everyone drinks at tavern changed from 1 to 10
Escort caravan changed from 1 to 5
Return a kidnapped girl changed from 2 to 11
Move cattle herd changed from 3 to 7
Troublesome bandits changed from 2 to 7
Deal with looters changed from 5 to 10
Deal with night bandits changed from 1 to 10
Deliver wine changed from 1 to 7
Bring peace between warring factions:
Success, accept money changed from 5 to 10
Success, decline money changed from 8 to 16

Improvement build times<
UPDATED
Build time changed from 100% speed to 9999% speed
Manor 1 days
Mill 1 days
Watch Tower 0 days
School 1 days
Messenger Post 0 days
(NOTE: Times are without a 10 engineering skill so this is going to be fast for low level guys.)

Bandits<
NEW!!!!!
Looters min party size changed from 3 to 10, max party size changed from 45 to 55
Steppe bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 58 to 64
Forest bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 52 to 58
Mountain bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 60 to 70
Desert bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 58 to 64
Tundra Bandits min party size changed from 4 to 12, max party size changed from 58 to 64
Sea raiders min party size changed from 5 to 25, max party size changed from 50 to 75, Max amount of sea raider parties on map changed from 16 to 24 (I try to make it seem that it is easier for them to get new troops since they seem to come by boat like vikings.)

Random Addons<
NEW!!!!
Disabled companion interaction (Have as many heroes as you want)
Added a dialog option to prevent companion from leaving you "We hang deserters in this company)
Village elders will now always offer another quest if you turn down the last one
All quest repeat intervals set to 1 for all quest givers
Can now get up to 20 recruits from a village with a relation below 5





1016075-T800600.jpg
1016076-T800600.jpg
1016077-T800600.jpg
1016078-T800600.jpg
1016079-T800600.jpg
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 4)
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 1.0 beta)  » posted by ARKHAN on Dec 01, 2010, 11:10:13 am
Razkil wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
Razkil wrote:
ARKHAN wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
Enjoy it guys.
well i played it little bit i got problem when we fight with any kind of outlaws ,,they did'nt join enemy side,./and outlaws are low in numbers so plz they should 20 to 30 in begening/.,and plz plz plz :cry: u have to creat more npc's because 15 are not enough made them up to 25,./any way ur mod rocks :oops: :oops: ,./,./and last thing is experiance increase XP ammount on kills,./THATS ALL,./

I think that the amount of XP is fine atm, but if he/she make the amount of bandits go from lets say 3 - 80 it would greatly variate the amount of bandits, yet still allow a chance to find small groups.

And i agree if you with NPC's mean the companions, more would be better.

Now then, back to testing for time being - have only reached lvl 23 so far, and only bug i found was a slight problem with a vassal of the Nords starting to follow me without reason :shock:

Anyway: splendid work, already my favorite mod! ;-)
he was following u /.,thats wierd well feels good to read that u make some changes /.,so i have to download ur mod agein for apply new changes???and i m free these days and i have lot of time so if i can help u in any way to improve ur mod then tell me/.,i mean i want to know how to creat a mod is there any softwere required if yes then tell me i can work on it for u/.,its my pleasure to join ur team/.,

I will change the amount of bandits and maybe add a bit of xp so that everyone can be happy. BTW: Im a he so you dont stay up wondering at night lol.

Where you at war with the nords at the time? Maybe the guy just wanted to kill you. Please check again and make sure its a bug. I dont want to mess with the files if i dont have to.

I wasent at war with him, but i think it may just be a minor error, he only followed me for a min at best
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Dec 01, 2010, 04:23:30 pm
haksio wrote:
Hi,i like to make weapons,btw can i be the weapon maker?be part of your team,i just need to know how you want it and i make (^-^)

I will contact you soon
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 1.0 beta)  » posted by ARKHAN on Dec 01, 2010, 11:47:42 pm
ARKHAN wrote:
Razkil wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
Razkil wrote:
ARKHAN wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
Enjoy it guys.
well i played it little bit i got problem when we fight with any kind of outlaws ,,they did'nt join enemy side,./and outlaws are low in numbers so plz they should 20 to 30 in begening/.,and plz plz plz :cry: u have to creat more npc's because 15 are not enough made them up to 25,./any way ur mod rocks :oops: :oops: ,./,./and last thing is experiance increase XP ammount on kills,./THATS ALL,./

I think that the amount of XP is fine atm, but if he/she make the amount of bandits go from lets say 3 - 80 it would greatly variate the amount of bandits, yet still allow a chance to find small groups.

And i agree if you with NPC's mean the companions, more would be better.

Now then, back to testing for time being - have only reached lvl 23 so far, and only bug i found was a slight problem with a vassal of the Nords starting to follow me without reason :shock:

Anyway: splendid work, already my favorite mod! ;-)
he was following u /.,thats wierd well feels good to read that u make some changes /.,so i have to download ur mod agein for apply new changes???and i m free these days and i have lot of time so if i can help u in any way to improve ur mod then tell me/.,i mean i want to know how to creat a mod is there any softwere required if yes then tell me i can work on it for u/.,its my pleasure to join ur team/.,

I will change the amount of bandits and maybe add a bit of xp so that everyone can be happy. BTW: Im a he so you dont stay up wondering at night lol.

Where you at war with the nords at the time? Maybe the guy just wanted to kill you. Please check again and make sure its a bug. I dont want to mess with the files if i dont have to.

I wasent at war with him, but i think it may just be a minor error, he only followed me for a min at best
well i played a bit more and found couple of things like prisoners managment goes 50 on 1 point and its too much i think 20 is great anyway u think better then me its ur mod i was just wondring./,.,/ and leadership when i reached 5 leadership weekly wages of high tier troops like marksman and hiredblade goes to 1/.,/,and thats make game very easy /.,so when i played orignel native mod of game in this when we reached 10 leadership weekly wages of marksman goes to 14 and thats fine/.,may b you have to work on it,./and i m still checking ur mod for more improvments count on my dude,./bye,./
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Befenismor on Dec 02, 2010, 08:21:14 am
It is crap.
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by 3d86 on Dec 02, 2010, 08:51:58 am
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:
comment last edited by 3d86 on Dec 02, 2010, 08:54:15 am
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Razkil on Dec 02, 2010, 09:08:59 am
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Yeah, just maul him because his starting up modding, imature children. If you dont have anything productive or nice to say, just shut up and go to another mod, nobody asked you to come here.

Also; its still under developement, so more functions will be added over time, and just because thers some other mod out there with some of the same functions, does not mean slayer should not make his own.

So basicly, Befenismor and 3d86, get out of here, your posts are absolutely unneeded and worthless, and its VERY bad behaviour to try and discouraging a modder.
comment last edited by Razkil on Dec 02, 2010, 09:09:51 am
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by 3d86 on Dec 02, 2010, 10:22:53 am
Razkil wrote:
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Yeah, just maul him because his starting up modding, imature children. If you dont have anything productive or nice to say, just shut up and go to another mod, nobody asked you to come here.

Also; its still under developement, so more functions will be added over time, and just because thers some other mod out there with some of the same functions, does not mean slayer should not make his own.

So basicly, Befenismor and 3d86, get out of here, your posts are absolutely unneeded and worthless, and its VERY bad behaviour to try and discouraging a modder.

Your funny dude,but guess what im not going anywhere
this mod sucks and i gave a hones coment not like the rest of the ass kissers here
what he did is not moding,changing the quantity of some arrows and saying he added some featues,that are alredy in the native
is simply retarded, im going to say something nice about a mod when i have a reason,but im not gona say it just so you little brats feel good

PS ... feel free to reply but dont expect a reply back,i dont have time to fight with
people who agree that adding a fake description and changing some arows is moding. bye & have a nice day ... or NOT !!!
comment last edited by 3d86 on Dec 02, 2010, 10:27:26 am
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by haksio on Dec 02, 2010, 10:34:15 am
dude he is doing a nice thing,btw he is a new guy,and he "united" some things to a only mod thats helpful,if you do not liked plz do not post anything bad
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Razkil on Dec 02, 2010, 10:44:01 am
3d86 wrote:
Razkil wrote:
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Yeah, just maul him because his starting up modding, imature children. If you dont have anything productive or nice to say, just shut up and go to another mod, nobody asked you to come here.

Also; its still under developement, so more functions will be added over time, and just because thers some other mod out there with some of the same functions, does not mean slayer should not make his own.

So basicly, Befenismor and 3d86, get out of here, your posts are absolutely unneeded and worthless, and its VERY bad behaviour to try and discouraging a modder.

Your funny dude,but guess what im not going anywhere
this mod sucks and i gave a hones coment not like the rest of the ass kissers here
what he did is not moding,changing the quantity of some arrows and saying he added some featues,that are alredy in the native
is simply retarded, im going to say something nice about a mod when i have a reason,but im not gona say it just so you little brats feel good

PS ... feel free to reply but dont expect a reply back,i dont have time to fight with
people who agree that adding a fake description and changing some arows is moding. bye & have a nice day ... or NOT !!!

Your giving your opinion to people who dont care about it. If modding is not to change/edit and add stuff to the game, then nothing on this site except the biggest ones like "Shogun" and "Eagle and The Radiant Cross" is the only things that could be considered modding.. Wich means your paying no respects to the ones who took the time to make something like "Diplomacy" and such, besides: "mod" is a shortage of "modification", so it you who's wrong.

Hopefully, we wont get a reply, if you want to reply here again, grow something called "kindness", and please try not to say such things in furture, im sure you would not like it if i charged in saying "Your mod is crap and a total waste of space!" try to remember: even the things that may seem very small and simple, is way more complex inside.

Have a nice day.
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by haksio on Dec 02, 2010, 10:47:00 am
Nice one Razkil!!xD i dont belive he wil lcome back so soon D;
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Razkil on Dec 02, 2010, 10:52:39 am
haksio wrote:
Nice one Razkil!!xD i dont belive he wil lcome back so soon D;

Thanks, well.. Gotta get back to figuring out what and how to add a new feature i've been thinking about: a entirely new Kingdom, not a simple edit of the old ones, but actualy adding one.. Though im bad at coding im fairly good at research, as long i dont get distracted :roll:
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Razkil on Dec 02, 2010, 01:34:35 pm
Razkil wrote:
haksio wrote:
Nice one Razkil!!xD i dont belive he wil lcome back so soon D;

Thanks, well.. Gotta get back to figuring out what and how to add a new feature i've been thinking about: a entirely new Kingdom, not a simple edit of the old ones, but actualy adding one.. Though im bad at coding im fairly good at research, as long i dont get distracted :roll:

Can't figure it out, oh well, can hardly wait to find out if the enlistment system will come in next version! ;-)
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Dec 02, 2010, 01:55:44 pm
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Please keep your comments to yourself unless they help make something better. Your right, i used tweak but so what, just cause i didnt go into the files 1 by 1 its not modding? And like everyone else said, im new to modding, im not a pro so back off. If you keep harassing all the other people and myself i will report you. Thank you and have a nice day. :-P :-P :-P
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Dec 02, 2010, 01:57:02 pm
Befenismor wrote:
It is crap.

Please tell me what makes it crap. I will try and make it better. Dont just leave a negative comment cause it has something you dont like or just dont like it at all. Tell me how i can help you and i will.
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by 3d86 on Dec 02, 2010, 02:17:43 pm
Slayer113 wrote:
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Please keep your comments to yourself unless they help make something better. Your right, i used tweak but so what, just cause i didnt go into the files 1 by 1 its not modding? And like everyone else said, im new to modding, im not a pro so back off. If you keep harassing all the other people and myself i will report you. Thank you and have a nice day. :-P :-P :-P

i made 2 coments,and that means im harasing you ? grow up alreddy,you wana report me ? go ahead,you really have no reason to report me,but if you insist on it go right ahead
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by haksio on Dec 02, 2010, 03:01:51 pm
yes you are harasing!dude its not from your business if you did nto like the mod,its not complete,does nto matter if he grows alrdy,what if he is 30+ or less its his way to be,report?people report to make things okay and right,you are harasing(no offense) but you are and thats a reason to report
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Razkil on Dec 02, 2010, 04:20:06 pm
3d86 wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Please keep your comments to yourself unless they help make something better. Your right, i used tweak but so what, just cause i didnt go into the files 1 by 1 its not modding? And like everyone else said, im new to modding, im not a pro so back off. If you keep harassing all the other people and myself i will report you. Thank you and have a nice day. :-P :-P :-P

i made 2 coments,and that means im harasing you ? grow up alreddy,you wana report me ? go ahead,you really have no reason to report me,but if you insist on it go right ahead


*Sigh* Can we just get back to the real important things instead of arguing like small kids fighting over a candy bar?

At any rate; Slayer, how goes the modding? Think you can succesfully implement the Enlistment script? And what else are you working on at the moment?
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Slayer113 on Dec 02, 2010, 06:23:55 pm
Razkil wrote:
3d86 wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Please keep your comments to yourself unless they help make something better. Your right, i used tweak but so what, just cause i didnt go into the files 1 by 1 its not modding? And like everyone else said, im new to modding, im not a pro so back off. If you keep harassing all the other people and myself i will report you. Thank you and have a nice day. :-P :-P :-P

i made 2 coments,and that means im harasing you ? grow up alreddy,you wana report me ? go ahead,you really have no reason to report me,but if you insist on it go right ahead


*Sigh* Can we just get back to the real important things instead of arguing like small kids fighting over a candy bar?

At any rate; Slayer, how goes the modding? Think you can succesfully implement the Enlistment script? And what else are you working on at the moment?

Im working on the enlistment script but i cant seem to find where to place it so i need some help with that. Also, im thinking of adding this http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1783#c_10333

Let me know if you have any more ideas.
IP: logged
 Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by sethaniel on Dec 02, 2010, 10:47:47 pm
Not to be an asshole, but I'd prefer it if you did some actual modding first instead of releasing it prematurely on the file repository. Why? It takes up valuable bandwidth, and honestly there aren't any 'new' features here that need to be tested out by the community to warrant a beta release. In fact, anyone with Tweak can pretty much accomplish what you've done. I'd prefer it if the repository maintained an emphasis on quality rather than quantity on the subject of available downloads.

This comment isn't meant to discourage you, in fact I find it admirable that you would take the time to do this. Using Tweak is not necessarily a good start to modding, but it's a start nevertheless. I suggest you peruse the forums on how to code, maybe do some graphical work or texturing, in order to get yourself a proper introduction. Best of luck to you.
IP: logged
 Re: Native 2.0 (v 2.0 Advanced Beta)  » posted by Razkil on Dec 03, 2010, 02:11:00 am
Slayer113 wrote:
Razkil wrote:
3d86 wrote:
Slayer113 wrote:
3d86 wrote:
All these can be changed with TWEAK that is also compatible with 99.99% of the other mods out there
oh wait let me guess you used tweak on native and you call that ''moding'' ? :shock:

oh and ''meet with the guildmaster option'' that is alredy in native so im guessing you dint even bother to make a description of your mode,you just copy paste from somewhere ..... wow you really are gooooooooooood ....... :hammer:

Please keep your comments to yourself unless they help make something better. Your right, i used tweak but so what, just cause i didnt go into the files 1 by 1 its not modding? And like everyone else said, im new to modding, im not a pro so back off. If you keep harassing all the other people and myself i will report you. Thank you and have a nice day. :-P :-P :-P

i made 2 coments,and that means im harasing you ? grow up alreddy,you wana report me ? go ahead,you really have no reason to report me,but if you insist on it go right ahead


*Sigh* Can we just get back to the real important things instead of arguing like small kids fighting over a candy bar?

At any rate; Slayer, how goes the modding? Think you can succesfully implement the Enlistment script? And what else are you working on at the moment?

Im working on the enlistment script but i cant seem to find where to place it so i need some help with that. Also, im thinking of adding this http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1783#c_10333

Let me know if you have any more ideas.

Great idea, and as far i know, ithilienranger left notes inside the file of his mod, for modders to empliment it easier.

sethaniel, not all modders made new textures, but your right so far, his basing it on TWEAK, most likely couse most of us like it.. Though i'd hate it if this was not continued since i've been waiting for a mod wich just improved the Native instead of changing the entire game like Shogun and those large mods.

Besides, the Enlistment mod is something i'd love to try, such a big change.. Being able to gain rank and status like a soldier would in such a time of war.
Showing comments 21 to 40 of 65 Showing Page 2 of 4  <  1  2  3  4  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).