preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Oct 21, 2018, 12:17:26 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2010, 04:21:48 pm
File version: Beta 2
For M&B version: Warband 1.132
Downloads: 12,396 Size: 240.52 MB
Views: 25,709 Type: RAR
Home:  Europe 1200 - Mod DB
Rating (5 votes): 4.9 / 5.0
Description
This release of Europe 1200 includes Western Europe with a total of 17 factions and 4 military orders.

Live the Middle Ages and find your way to glory on this second public beta.



TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6zCAJtVIBg

EUROPE 1200 (WARBAND)'s MOD DB PAGE: http://www.moddb.com/mods/europe-1200-warband


FACTIONS: Castille, Leon, Navarre, Aragon, the Banu Gaya (Mallorca), Almohad Caliphate, France, Toulouse, England, Denmark,

Norway, Kingdom of Connacht, Irish Kingdoms, Welsh Principalities, K of Mann, K of the Isles, Scotland.

ORDERS: Aviz, Santiago, Calatrava, Saint George.

MAP AREAS: North-West Africa, Iberia, France, British Isles, Denmark and Norway.

INCLUDING: Sea travel, naval warfare and a complete enhancement of the war system, among many other minor features.


INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: http://www.moddb.com/mods/europe-1200-warband/tutorials/installation-instructions3

HOSTED FORUMS: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,132.0.html
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Ok Wookie on Nov 28, 2010, 07:25:32 am
2 days till download is finished, NO WAY!
IP: logged
 Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by stuie911 on Nov 28, 2010, 02:14:18 pm
it says it can't find the textures, know how i can fix this.
IP: logged
 Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Revan Shan on Nov 28, 2010, 02:23:41 pm
mm, that doesn't happen to me. If you think it's a bug report it on our hosted forums.
IP: logged
 Re: Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Ok Wookie on Nov 29, 2010, 04:48:39 am
Revan Shan wrote:
mm, that doesn't happen to me. If you think it's a bug report it on our hosted forums.

Ok it took one day, but when i add it too moduals, when i launch M&B then the mod is not even there!
IP: logged
 Re: Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Revan Shan on Nov 29, 2010, 05:47:29 am
Ok Wookie wrote:
Revan Shan wrote:
mm, that doesn't happen to me. If you think it's a bug report it on our hosted forums.

Ok it took one day, but when i add it too moduals, when i launch M&B then the mod is not even there!

I don't understand you well. But I guess you didn't installed it properly.
IP: logged
 Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by ilducee on Nov 29, 2010, 12:02:04 pm
Mate every mode now has diplomacy , do that in the mod as quick as you can :|
IP: logged
 Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by stuie911 on Nov 29, 2010, 03:14:25 pm
i installed as you do and moved all the files from the .rar (it says that the directory ends unexpectedly and i believe that is why it hasn't got the textures.) to modules and it doesn't run. the specific texture at the moment is pebbles_normal.(something). may it be something to do with my version of mount and blade: warband (version 1.1)
IP: logged
 Re: Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Revan Shan on Nov 29, 2010, 03:20:38 pm
stuie911 wrote:
i installed as you do and moved all the files from the .rar (it says that the directory ends unexpectedly and i believe that is why it hasn't got the textures.) to modules and it doesn't run. the specific texture at the moment is pebbles_normal.(something). may it be something to do with my version of mount and blade: warband (version 1.1)

It is for version 1.131/1.132
IP: logged
 Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Brian on Nov 30, 2010, 03:22:24 pm
In towns the weapons and horse markets are blank and weapons appear in the armour section.
IP: logged
 Re: Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Revan Shan on Nov 30, 2010, 03:24:15 pm
ilducee wrote:
Mate every mode now has diplomacy , do that in the mod as quick as you can :|

We will probably have it in with the next release. We simply think adding the factions and locations is a higher priority.
IP: logged
 Re: Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by zcrawford on Dec 09, 2010, 07:18:11 pm
Brian wrote:
In towns the weapons and horse markets are blank and weapons appear in the armour section.
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem
IP: logged
 Re: Europe 1200 - Public Beta 2 (v Beta 2)  » posted by Revan Shan on Dec 10, 2010, 05:11:55 am
zcrawford wrote:
Brian wrote:
In towns the weapons and horse markets are blank and weapons appear in the armour section.
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem

Yes. That's bug we already know. It wil be fixed on the next beta release.
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).