preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Dec 14, 2018, 05:58:26 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Imperium Graecorum
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Imperium Graecorum
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2011, 10:58:17 am
First Created: Nov 12, 2010, 02:07:00 pm
File version: .45
For M&B version: Warband 1.134
Downloads: 30,898 (43,187) Size: 143.79 MB
Views: 68,877 (93,199) Type: ZIP
Home:  Mod Website
Rating (10 votes): 2.8 / 5.0
Description
iglogo.png

.45 Patch Released! Readme in file!
This is the Single Player Version of Imperium Graecorum!

The year is 623 A.D.
The world is set one thousand, three hundred and seventy seven years ago within the historical time line of man otherwise known as Anno Domini Nostri Iesu DCXXIII.

The stage is Rhōmanía (The Eastern Roman Empire). The lands of the Romaioi or 'Romans' have suffered greatly from the ravages of war with the Persians to the east, prominent ancient cities such as Jerusalem and Antioch and Alexandria have succumb to capture. Yet in the midst of all this strife a cloud is forming in the West. A Barbarian horde of Scyths who claim the prestigious name of 'Avaroi' grow stronger and more demanding with the passing of each new year. Ton Graikon 'the Greeks' have but one hope and that hope lay with their Imperator, Herakleios looked to as though a savior after assuming control some years back upon supplanting the tyrant Phocas. Herakleios has initiated a campaign of retaliation rather than war of attrition over lost provinces. With strategic diplomacy and he has sown a new treaty with the Avars in order to turn and plunge deep into Persian territory in attempt to strike at very the heart of the enemy.

For the Romans to regain supremacy of Mikra Asia (Asia Minor) they must not spread too thinly their forces, nor place all eggs into one basket (so to speak) while being shadowed on all sides by those with an eye for the Imperial fortune.

In this world you will find all manners of men and their Gods. From the legendary Kings and their Queens who rule over the cities of old to the warriors and wandering tribesmen of the steppe, to the wisest of the magi in the East... there will be much to keep you engrossed with epic drama yet to be realized...


Credits
If I left you off of these, I'm sorry! Please tell me and I will add you!

Team Leaders
COGlory - Brainchild, scripting, coding
Armatus - Creative writing, Concept Art, Public Relations
Companion Cavalry - Testing
Imperator of rome (Retired - 3D Graphic Design)
Graphics Lead Wanted


Art & Design
LDKsoldier (Retired - 3D Graphics)
Brego (3D Graphics)
Lord Tryko (3D Graphics)
erdem_10 (3D Graphics)
Ratbag (2D Graphics)
abbews (2D Graphics)
Modelers Wanted
Texturers Wanted


Coding
Coders Wanted


Creative Writing
Aenima (Retired Writer - NPC development)
Cornelius Plautus (Writer - NPC, Quest development)
JerichoOnlyFan (Writer - NPC, Quest development)
Legio (Writer - NPC development)
Nazgûl Killer (Writer - NPC, Quest development)
Writers Wanted


Research
Ronin04 (Researcher - Persian military, language)
kemikaze1234 (Researcher - Avars)
AnthoniusII (Adviser - Greco military, language)
Armatas (Researcher - VII CE Italia, Lombards)
Researchers Wanted


Testers
eviljezza (Testing)
Wise-guy (Testing)

Contributions

Arch3r (Scripting Help)
|BalamiR| (Anatolian Map)
explorer (Hood model)
foxyman - (Form Ranks Module)
gutekfiutek (Polished Landscapes)
Jubal_Barca (Sea Battles Base Kit)
Lumos (Outposts Base Kit, Scripting Help)
Maяcel (Textures)
Merlkir (Research - Samo, Slavs)
Mirathei (Sea Battles Base Kit)
NE3 Team (Spear Brace Kit)
NikeBG (Research - Avar, Bulgar)
Raglan (Roman shield)
Ratbag (Promo Banner)
Subuatai de Bodemloze (Promo Banner)
Swagger (Custom skies)
Lucke189 (Realistic Colors Mod)
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 3)
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .4)  » posted by COGlory on Dec 17, 2010, 06:02:11 pm
Kairyu wrote:
Ummm, I have a problem. There are no words. NONE! When I start the game and it is the loading usually it says processing ini, etc etc. But there is nothing. The main menu. NOTHING! Invisible. I can click it still, but I cannot see the words. When I was able to find the new game, it loaded and nothing was there either and I wasnt going to guess all the way through. Help! Please. :cry:

Easy fix! Go to your modules folder, open the Imperium Graecorum folder. Inside the Imperium Graecorum folder is a folder called Data. Open that up, and delete anything that has the word "font" in it. It should be fonts.txt and fonts.xml, but I can't remember for certain.

Then it should work. :)
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .4)  » posted by Kairyu on Dec 17, 2010, 06:08:02 pm
COGlory wrote:
Kairyu wrote:
Ummm, I have a problem. There are no words. NONE! When I start the game and it is the loading usually it says processing ini, etc etc. But there is nothing. The main menu. NOTHING! Invisible. I can click it still, but I cannot see the words. When I was able to find the new game, it loaded and nothing was there either and I wasnt going to guess all the way through. Help! Please. :cry:

Easy fix! Go to your modules folder, open the Imperium Graecorum folder. Inside the Imperium Graecorum folder is a folder called Data. Open that up, and delete anything that has the word "font" in it. It should be fonts.txt and fonts.xml, but I can't remember for certain.

Then it should work. :)

Thanks, Ill try that then :)

Edit: Should I touch the language folder at all? Inside of that it has things labeled font in the two folders in there....Or just when I first open the Data folder?
EditEdit: Scratch that, my brain missed read everything...I deleted the font stuff in the Warband folder not the Mod....so...Yeah, XD I got it fixed, seeing if it will work now.
comment last edited by Kairyu on Dec 17, 2010, 06:14:10 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .4)  » posted by Luka on Dec 17, 2010, 06:45:04 pm
when i download imperium... and start the game it get out from the game and it will wrote thath i nide a programm
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .4)  » posted by Luka on Dec 17, 2010, 06:49:41 pm
i dont know what i must do :cry: :-( :cry: :-( :cry: :-( :cry: :-( :cry: :cry:
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .4)  » posted by Luka on Dec 17, 2010, 06:56:00 pm
whath is thath commonres\weapon.. :?: :-( :cry:
IP: logged
 Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by adrianas on Dec 21, 2010, 12:38:12 pm
I doesn't work i press start a new game and it crashes when it says launching game, i have the latest version of warband.
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by COGlory on Dec 21, 2010, 12:39:01 pm
adrianas wrote:
I doesn't work i press start a new game and it crashes when it says launching game, i have the latest version of warband.

Does it give an error?
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by adrianas on Dec 21, 2010, 02:13:40 pm
COGlory wrote:
adrianas wrote:
I doesn't work i press start a new game and it crashes when it says launching game, i have the latest version of warband.

Does it give an error?

No it just stops when it reaches the "launching game" part, i left it for 15 minutes and it was still at the same screen.
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by COGlory on Dec 21, 2010, 02:14:42 pm
adrianas wrote:
COGlory wrote:
adrianas wrote:
I doesn't work i press start a new game and it crashes when it says launching game, i have the latest version of warband.

Does it give an error?

No it just stops when it reaches the "launching game" part, i left it for 15 minutes and it was still at the same screen.

Ok. Sit tight, I'm working on something else.
IP: logged
 Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by _Jacen_ on Dec 21, 2010, 08:19:59 pm
Looks pretty nifty. I downloaded the first version that I saw, but it crashed a lot. I think I've gotten that fixed...

And I noticed that you said you were recruiting writers. I would be happy to sign up for that, as long as you tell me what to do =P. I'm an excellent writer, just not one for... coding. I'm not very active on the taleworlds forums, but I'll be happy to become active, if necessary.
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by HolyWarrior on Dec 22, 2010, 11:51:31 am
i've got a problem. When i start a new game it freezes.Any solutions
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by COGlory on Dec 22, 2010, 11:54:06 am
HolyWarrior wrote:
i've got a problem. When i start a new game it freezes.Any solutions
Yup, wait until we get the new patch out. I'm truly sorry about this guys, I can't replicate the bug, so you'll have to wait a few days, until everyone gets back from Christmas.
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by HolyWarrior on Dec 23, 2010, 05:39:44 am
COGlory wrote:
HolyWarrior wrote:
i've got a problem. When i start a new game it freezes.Any solutions
Yup, wait until we get the new patch out. I'm truly sorry about this guys, I can't replicate the bug, so you'll have to wait a few days, until everyone gets back from Christmas.

OK
IP: logged
 Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by komander28 on Dec 23, 2010, 11:26:40 am
is this like rise and fall of civilizations at war
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by sheltz on Dec 27, 2010, 06:01:20 pm
komander28 wrote:
is this like rise and fall of civilizations at war
similar, but better
IP: logged
 Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by mardam on Dec 31, 2010, 11:05:15 am
PICE OF SHIT I HAVE MORE MODING TALENT IIN MY LIL FINGER THEN UR WHOLE TEAM FUCKING RETARED FAGS
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by COGlory on Dec 31, 2010, 11:08:51 am
mardam wrote:
PICE OF SHIT I HAVE MORE MODING TALENT IIN MY LIL FINGER THEN UR WHOLE TEAM F***ING RETARED FAGS

Sure you do.

mardam wrote:
for f*** sake how u instal zipfiles
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by Kairyu on Jan 03, 2011, 09:42:54 am
COGlory wrote:
mardam wrote:
PICE OF SHIT I HAVE MORE MODING TALENT IIN MY LIL FINGER THEN UR WHOLE TEAM F***ING RETARED FAGS

Sure you do.

mardam wrote:
for f*** sake how u instal zipfiles
Win.
IP: logged
 Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by KingPercival on Jan 06, 2011, 02:03:14 am
Whats this it doesn't work at all. :shock:
IP: logged
 Re: Imperium Graecorum (v .41)  » posted by molashkre on Jan 07, 2011, 05:59:55 am
KingPercival wrote:
Whats this it doesn't work at all. :shock:
yes :shock:
Showing comments 21 to 40 of 57 Showing Page 2 of 3  <  1  2  3  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).