preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Jul 22, 2018, 10:40:20 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » New Items/People » OSP-Classical Italian and Roman items .3
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman items .3
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2013, 01:42:30 pm
First Created: Nov 08, 2010, 04:23:52 pm
File version: .35
For M&B version: Warband 1.1xx
Downloads: 2,574 (5,527) Size: 24.49 MB
Views: 11,292 (23,754) Type: ZIP
Home:  Forum Topic
Rating (5 votes): 5.0 / 5.0
Description
This doesn't include changes done in the mini update.
-Montefortino Plumes have been fixed and can now be colored any color(by use of BRF).
-Hamata has been rigged and is functional. There exists a few problems with it and those problems will be fixed later.
-Feathers for Samnite Attic have been assigned the right material.
-Some items have been darkened due to complaints of being too saturated.
-Verutum, Hasta, Etruscan Spear/Javelin, Gallic Spear and Pila have been added.
-Gladius has a slight retexture and smoother normal map.
-Xiphos received a new mesh and texture.
-The Triarii Scutum has been added.

Mini Update: The 40 A.D and 10 A.D scutums are added. Just check the forum main page for pictures.

Credits:
Zimke Zlovoljni- For helping out with tips and texturing.
rgcotl- For texturing and modeling tips(been a ton of help).
Mr.Master- For poly baking tips and aid.

Edit: I am always looking for any assistance in any form. If you have an interest in Gallic, CeltoIberian, Roman, or Italian culture please PM me. I really could use some help.
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by KingLuke on Nov 08, 2010, 04:59:04 pm
Thank you.
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Nov 10, 2010, 12:02:33 am
KingLuke wrote:
Thank you.
No problem friend.
IP: logged
 OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by yourjusta on Nov 19, 2010, 06:54:14 pm
so how would u put it in when there is no item text?
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Nov 20, 2010, 07:18:34 am
yourjusta wrote:
so how would u put it in when there is no item text?

Use the item and troop editor to make the item available to your character/store. I hardly even play Warband anymore and my version is outdated, so you should make your own item list. It's very easy.
IP: logged
 OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by yourjusta on Nov 20, 2010, 06:23:39 pm
hm this i very confussing can u break it down to me ok item and troop edittor do u want me to use the mod tools or just go to it in the moudles and click on the item txt 1 and troops
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Nov 20, 2010, 06:53:43 pm
yourjusta wrote:
hm this i very confussing can u break it down to me ok item and troop edittor do u want me to use the mod tools or just go to it in the moudles and click on the item txt 1 and troops

1. Use OpenBrf to access the OSP resource folder.
32972584.jpg
2. Right click the item you want to put in M&B, and click rename and copy its name.
72074914.jpg
3. Open up your item/troop editing program. I'm using M&B Warband Mod Tools and go into item editor.
84751837.jpg
4. Click on an existing helm and select add item. Copy the name in the first three columns and overwrite the mesh name. Click update to change the mesh to the mesh of your item. Then click add item and finish that. Then update item and save changes.
43025383.jpg
5. Go to the troop editor and select trp_player. Select items from the available item list that you want on your character, including the item you imported into the item editor. I currently have 4 items I have modeled on this screenshot. I do this every single time I test an item for its appearance in game.
80014452.jpg
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by yourjusta on Nov 20, 2010, 07:21:17 pm
Augustus Pertinax wrote:
yourjusta wrote:
hm this i very confussing can u break it down to me ok item and troop edittor do u want me to use the mod tools or just go to it in the moudles and click on the item txt 1 and troops

1. Use OpenBrf to access the OSP resource folder.
32972584.jpg
2. Right click the item you want to put in M&B, and click rename and copy its name.
72074914.jpg
3. Open up your item/troop editing program. I'm using M&B Warband Mod Tools and go into item editor.
84751837.jpg
4. Click on an existing helm and select add item. Copy the name in the first three columns and overwrite the mesh name. Click update to change the mesh to the mesh of your item. Then click add item and finish that. Then update item and save changes.
43025383.jpg
5. Go to the troop editor and select trp_player. Select items from the available item list that you want on your character, including the item you imported into the item editor. I currently have 4 items I have modeled on this screenshot. I do this every single time I test an item for its appearance in game.
80014452.jpg



ok i feel so retarted cuz i dont know how to open the osp testing urs looks diffrent from mine too idk i got a problem can u text me or something or call?
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Nov 21, 2010, 07:36:16 am
yourjusta wrote:
hm this i very confussing can u break it down to me ok item and troop edittor do u want me to use the mod tools or just go to it in the moudles and click on the item txt 1 and troops

PM me on Taleworlds with a screenshot of the problem. My name on there is Gothic Knight.
IP: logged
 OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by thanhthuc123 on Dec 14, 2010, 07:27:30 am
I did what you instructions but when I play do not see anything in the shop :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Dec 16, 2010, 05:52:59 pm
thanhthuc123 wrote:
I did what you instructions but when I play do not see anything in the shop :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Those are instructions for starting with the item, not putting it in a shop. I never had to put an item in a shop so I don't know how to do it.
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by The Specialist on Feb 14, 2011, 08:15:36 pm
thanhthuc123 wrote:
I did what you instructions but when I play do not see anything in the shop :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Make sure you checked the "Merchandise" box on the item itself.



I have one question. Did you add textures to it? I cant find the Textures in the downloaded file. I just wanted to make sure. Without textures the weapon turns white....
In about two minutes it turns red for me. If you know what I mean. >:)
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Feb 14, 2011, 10:05:12 pm
The Specialist wrote:
thanhthuc123 wrote:
I did what you instructions but when I play do not see anything in the shop :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Make sure you checked the "Merchandise" box on the item itself.



I have one question. Did you add textures to it? I cant find the Textures in the downloaded file. I just wanted to make sure. Without textures the weapon turns white....
In about two minutes it turns red for me. If you know what I mean. >:)
46893918.jpg
Yep, make sure they are in the textures foldier of the module you're importing them in.
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by The Specialist on Feb 14, 2011, 10:46:57 pm
Augustus Pertinax wrote:
46893918.jpg
Yep, make sure they are in the textures foldier of the module you're importing them in.

Ok. Thanks

The first time I downloaded it only got half the file done. All the textures were missing. :cry:

I redownloaded. Everything's great! Would you mind if I used some of these in a mod of mine?
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Feb 15, 2011, 04:20:44 am
The Specialist wrote:
Augustus Pertinax wrote:
46893918.jpg
Yep, make sure they are in the textures foldier of the module you're importing them in.

Ok. Thanks

The first time I downloaded it only got half the file done. All the textures were missing. :cry:

I redownloaded. Everything's great! Would you mind if I used some of these in a mod of mine?

Go ahead bro.
IP: logged
 OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by The Specialist on Feb 15, 2011, 10:39:08 pm
For some reason I turned the Shield into a rigged mesh. (.SMD) and made it body armor....

That was fun. :)
IP: logged
 Re: OSP-Classical Italian and Roman ite (v .1)  » posted by Augustus Pertinax on Oct 19, 2011, 02:53:11 pm
The Specialist wrote:
For some reason I turned the Shield into a rigged mesh. (.SMD) and made it body armor....

That was fun. :)
:). Epic lols were to be made I bet.
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).