preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Jun 23, 2018, 10:32:11 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » [S] Roman Invasion
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: [S] Roman Invasion
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2010, 09:44:48 pm
First Created: Oct 19, 2010, 09:51:29 pm
File version: 1.3
For M&B version: Warband 1.1xx
Downloads: 69,900 (75,867) Size: 38.91 MB
Views: 127,168 (132,780) Type: EXE
Home:  RI Thread
Rating (12 votes): 4.8 / 5.0
Description
NOTE: Tested and Works with 1.132/1.131

I have always wanted a Roman mod for Warband, so I made one myself. What happens is the Romans invade Caladria.. oh just read the story!

The Story
The Romans have come seeking new lands, and have completely taken over the Swadians.
And the Gauls, having lost all their lands to the Romans, came and took over the Nords.
Now the Rhodoks, Veagirs, Khergits and Sarranids realize that the Romans and Gauls pose
a threat to their kingdoms. You arrive in Caladria, with a huge war going on.

So now, you only have four options:
1. Join the Romans, and help them take over Caladria
2. Join the Gauls, and help them take over Caladria
3. Make your own faction and destroy everybody else
OR
4. Join one of the other factions to help destroy the Romans and Gauls.

Some of the Basic Features:

2 new factions, The Roman Empire and the Gauls
The new factions have new troops and troop trees
New Roman/Gallic items - Special Thanks to Llew2
The Lords of Rome/Gaul have new names
The Romans & Gauls Towns, Castles and Villages are renamed

And Some Tweaks:

Larger party size
Bandits have larger party sizes, minimum 15, max 50 with looters having a max of 100.
Higher bet options for tournaments
Cattle follow you
Minimum of 5 recruits per village, maximum 20
Siege tower moving speed cut in half
Building improvements cut down by half
Some dialogs changed.
And some other stuff, that I can't remember

More features to come in future releases!


The team:
KingLuke (Me)
Marcus Fulvius Optimus (Historical Information)
Lord Archaon (Graphics)
Guacharo (Graphics)

Credits:
Llew2 - For his Roman/Gallic Items and Textures
The people that posted below- For Giving me some historical information
Lord Archaon - For the wonderful signature!
Queen Pinky - For another awesome signature!
Guacharo - For another cool signature!

Screenshots & More Information here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,140915.0.html

Changelog:
1.3 - New Menu and Loading screen, Romes & Gauls troop trees revamped.
1.2 - Makes Roman/Gallic Items more Available, Fixed Julius Caesar, and Tavern Keepers Buy Prisoners.
1.1 - Senuzgda Castle and Nomar renamed, some tweaks fixed.
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 3)
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.1)  » posted by anhnam9x on Oct 20, 2010, 05:15:22 am
great mod ! :pint:
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.1)  » posted by Bastard on Oct 20, 2010, 07:39:44 am
surely going to download this!
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.1)  » posted by Bastard on Oct 20, 2010, 09:38:00 am
two tips, Make a new map with only Roman empire and The Gauls. And make some weapons for the romans and gauls and then delete any other item.

The rest is good i suppose, I like the roman armors, maybe you could make a gaulic pants or something. As they were barbarians;)
IP: logged
 Re: [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.1)  » posted by KingLuke on Oct 20, 2010, 04:58:19 pm
Bastard wrote:
two tips, Make a new map with only Roman empire and The Gauls. And make some weapons for the romans and gauls and then delete any other item.

The rest is good i suppose, I like the roman armors, maybe you could make a gaulic pants or something. As they were barbarians;)

There are Gallic pants, you just have to look for them. ;)
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.1)  » posted by Fabio on Oct 20, 2010, 05:30:37 pm
if you want see a good models for the mode i recommend play "rome total war" is a 2006 game tath have all the armys from the period
IP: logged
 Re: [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.1)  » posted by Bastard on Oct 21, 2010, 12:27:20 pm
KingLuke wrote:
Bastard wrote:
two tips, Make a new map with only Roman empire and The Gauls. And make some weapons for the romans and gauls and then delete any other item.

The rest is good i suppose, I like the roman armors, maybe you could make a gaulic pants or something. As they were barbarians;)

There are Gallic pants, you just have to look for them. ;)

Ok, lol didn't noticed them yet then..:)
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.1)  » posted by KingLuke on Oct 21, 2010, 04:23:44 pm
Bastard wrote:
Ok, lol didn't noticed them yet then.. :)
You might find some in the Gallic towns, and the Gallic recruits wear the pants.
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by davidthefearless on Oct 23, 2010, 04:18:50 pm
i download it, i dearchive it, when i put the mod in the modules file, and i start the game, i ocure an eror...arabian horses or something. anyone plz help?
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by davidthefearless on Oct 23, 2010, 04:19:51 pm
i download it, i dearchive it, when i start the game, i have an eror...arabian horses or something...anyone plz help.
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by davidthefearless on Oct 23, 2010, 06:49:02 pm
extractd, puted in modules files, gives eror in loading...anyone help?
IP: logged
 Re: [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by KingLuke on Oct 23, 2010, 07:23:49 pm
davidthefearless wrote:
extractd, puted in modules files, gives eror in loading...anyone help?
Ty re-downloading and installing again.
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by Guacharo on Oct 23, 2010, 11:19:45 pm
your intention is good, and your work is pretty good to, but, you need more things, the names of the tows historically, the names of the lords, items names, map....

as more up was said, try RTW, is a excellent form of knowing more about Rome and much things you will need to know to do a great mod about Roman Age..... ;-)

well , continue whit your work and keep going, whit patience and effort you will make it..... :-)
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by Maksim125 on Oct 23, 2010, 11:54:24 pm
Seems great Im downloading it now. :pint:
IP: logged
 Re: [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by davidthefearless on Oct 24, 2010, 04:41:29 am
KingLuke wrote:
davidthefearless wrote:
extractd, puted in modules files, gives eror in loading...anyone help?
Ty re-downloading and installing again.
dude i re-downloaded it 4 times:( it dont needs instalation....u download it,u extract the files from the archive, u put them in desktop, and u drag it on ''modules'' file...and it should work. but, it gives me an eror...aarab_horses not found...i dunno what to do, i mean, i have 6 mods, but this one totaly rocks!!
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by crossfirex on Oct 24, 2010, 04:43:22 am
I get this error : get_object failed for mesh: prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a
IP: logged
 Re: [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by KingLuke on Oct 24, 2010, 06:41:53 am
Guacharo wrote:
your intention is good, and your work is pretty good to, but, you need more things, the names of the tows historically, the names of the lords, items names, map....

as more up was said, try RTW, is a excellent form of knowing more about Rome and much things you will need to know to do a great mod about Roman Age..... ;-)

This mod is not meant to be historically accurate, and it is set when the Romans and Gauls invade Caladria, this is not set anywhere near the Mediterranean. And I do play Rome: Total War and I enjoy it very much.

But, thank you for your feedback.
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by KingLuke on Oct 24, 2010, 06:43:28 am
And to all of you having install troubles, I have made a .exe for easy install. So delete the Roman Invasion folder, download Romain Invasion again, run the installer, and it should (hopefully) work.
comment last edited by KingLuke on Oct 24, 2010, 06:43:48 am
IP: logged
 Re: [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by Guacharo on Oct 24, 2010, 01:11:10 pm
KingLuke wrote:

This mod is not meant to be historically accurate, and it is set when the Romans and Gauls invade Caladria, this is not set anywhere near the Mediterranean. And I do play Rome: Total War and I enjoy it very much.

But, thank you for your feedback.

of nothing....
just giving some ideas:
*why you dont make the lords family?
Like brutii, julii, scipii, romanvs....... you know what i say?.....

*and in the Roman troop tree need more troops:
Pretorian guard, praetorian cavalry.....

and if you are playing RTW look for the textures of the amours, weapons, etc. to have some sample of the things you maybe want to do.....

excuse me if i'm a little exigent, and if my English is bad.... :-D

PD:Don't resign and finish this mod i know this would be a great mod
IP: logged
 Re: [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by KingLuke on Oct 24, 2010, 01:21:00 pm
Guacharo wrote:
KingLuke wrote:

This mod is not meant to be historically accurate, and it is set when the Romans and Gauls invade Caladria, this is not set anywhere near the Mediterranean. And I do play Rome: Total War and I enjoy it very much.

But, thank you for your feedback.

of nothing....
just giving some ideas:
*why you dont make the lords family?
Like brutii, julii, scipii, romanvs....... you know what i say?.....

*and in the Roman troop tree need more troops:
Pretorian guard, praetorian cavalry.....

and if you are playing RTW look for the textures of the amours, weapons, etc. to have some sample of the things you maybe want to do.....

excuse me if i'm a little exigent, and if my English is bad.... :-D

PD:Don't resign and finish this mod i know this would be a great mod

All that I will do in my next mod, will will have new map, new troops, etc....
IP: logged
 [S] Roman Invasion (v 1.2)  » posted by Guacharo on Oct 24, 2010, 01:35:28 pm
hey man give me your msn i want to talk you "personally"
Showing comments 1 to 20 of 59 Showing Page 1 of 3  1  2  3  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).