preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Dec 15, 2018, 11:36:28 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Gameplay Mechanics » Enlistment Mod for native
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Enlistment Mod for native
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2010, 06:42:21 pm
File version: 1.0
For M&B version: 1.010/1.011
Downloads: 1,754 Size: 1.26 MB
Views: 9,018 Type: ZIP
Rating (1 votes): 5.0 / 5.0
Description
This is for average players to use with native M&B 1.011. Just download, extract the files, and follow the Readme instructions.
You need to follow the instructions to create the mod, but it isn't hard at all. I chose to do this because it is a 1.3mb file instead of about 70mb.

This mod allows the player to enlist in a lord's army.

Features:
-opportunity to gain ranks
-new equipment & higher pay for each rank
-ability to desert the army and take followers with
-ability to revolt against the lord and release prisoners
-and more...

Notes:
Once in a lord's party you need to hold down spacebar to pass time. Also, you can hold down control & spacebar to rapidly pass time.

There are some bugs that I couldn't resolve, but I believe they were caused by the engine.
-rarely you pay your troops even though you have none
-you can only see the party of the lord you joined or who he is battling with
-party visibility remains where you encountered the lord that you joined

Links to related mods:
-Enlist II http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,174679.0.html
-Freelancer http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,174845.0.html

Credits:
ithilienranger = coding
RevanShan = original idea & suggestions
Swyter = giving me some pointers in coding
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by mountandbladenoob on Oct 06, 2010, 12:59:43 am
Are you also going to make a warband version i love the idea :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by ithilienranger on Oct 06, 2010, 08:14:20 am
mountandbladenoob wrote:
Are you also going to make a warband version i love the idea :hammer:
Not at this time, I am busy working on another mod. Like I said in the other listing, If a modder wants to make a version for Warband then good for him.
IP: logged
 Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by Ko123 on Dec 17, 2010, 12:29:05 pm
i dont know if this is right but when i join King Ragnars enlist and i go up in levels and stuff i dont get new equipment if there is a way message back.
IP: logged
 Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by ithilienranger on Dec 17, 2010, 09:56:37 pm
Do you get a message that you gained a level? The mod is somewhat buggy because it is my first mod. I think there was a bug where if you gained levels too fast then you would miss some of the upgrades. Also, the levels for upgrades are separate from the player xp levels.
IP: logged
 Re: Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 29, 2011, 07:03:39 am
ithilienranger wrote:
Do you get a message that you gained a level? The mod is somewhat buggy because it is my first mod. I think there was a bug where if you gained levels too fast then you would miss some of the upgrades. Also, the levels for upgrades are separate from the player xp levels.
doesnt want to work yes i do play m&b
IP: logged
 Re: Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by ithilienranger on Jan 30, 2011, 09:07:35 am
jupi73 wrote:
ithilienranger wrote:
Do you get a message that you gained a level? The mod is somewhat buggy because it is my first mod. I think there was a bug where if you gained levels too fast then you would miss some of the upgrades. Also, the levels for upgrades are separate from the player xp levels.
doesnt want to work yes i do play m&b
I need more information from you so that I can solve the problem.
IP: logged
 Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by Cro_Lion on Feb 27, 2011, 02:01:14 pm
I LOVE YOU MAN

btw. it works on warband
comment last edited by Cro_Lion on Sep 05, 2011, 09:08:13 am
IP: logged
 Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by DatrixTSW on Oct 02, 2011, 05:07:08 am
It doesn't work for me because of RGL Error that tells me I need a costumes_a.brf
IP: logged
 Re: Enlistment Mod for native (v 1.0)  » posted by ithilienranger on Oct 03, 2011, 09:15:09 am
DatrixTSW wrote:
It doesn't work for me because of RGL Error that tells me I need a costumes_a.brf
You're probably trying to run this in Warband. If you want it in Warband, check one of the links in the description.
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).