preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Aug 19, 2018, 09:18:52 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Nativepp
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Nativepp
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2012, 02:43:27 pm
First Created: Oct 05, 2010, 11:59:42 am
File version: 1.2
For M&B version: Warband 1.143
Downloads: 5,162 (11,117) Size: 21.33 MB
Views: 27,538 (50,496) Type: 7Z
Rating (13 votes): 4.1 / 5.0
Description
Installation instructions :
  • Download the mod
  • Extract it
  • Put the folder named Module into your mount and blades' module directory
  • If you don't know what the other folder is for you can erase it
  • Start the game -> :-D

If you wish to have more informations about the mod I suggest you check it on the M&B nexus here : http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/2296

Download will still be available through the repository, for those that are not willing to sign in the nexus sites.

A mod for m&b warband that enhance the original game without completely changing the way it was before :

You can now use the source code of my mod, you can use parts of it in your mod, start your mod with it, do whatever you want with it and I will not ask for credits (even if it would be nice from you). But you have to mention the authors of Diplomacy and PBOD with a link to the thread 'About Diplomacy' (link is in my credits just below)
If you want to know what something mean, or how I did something please ask by mail, but don't ask me to teach you how to mod, there is a lot of tutorials on the internet for this

Credits :
For Diplomacy : Waihti, Mjöllnir, Akmar Nibelung, Malakay, ultracemre, Dravic, hessuu, fisheye, rubik, jrider
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116424.0.html

For PBOD : Caba`drin, Janus, motomataru, The Mercenary, rubik, sphere, dunde, MadVader, StinkyMcGirk, BrustwarzenLenny, xenoargh
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142816.0.html

For the banner pack : chukcha
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1959

I'd like to thank everyone who download it and those who help me in fixing bugs ;-)

You can mail me at [email protected]
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 6 of 7)
IP: logged
 Module.7z (v 1.0)  » posted by bonzomannen on Jan 26, 2012, 11:47:53 am
Any update on how it's going, not to stress? :)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.0)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 26, 2012, 02:49:12 pm
bonzomannen wrote:
Any update on how it's going, not to stress? :)
I've managed to make the switch for the banner mode, there is still a small problem, there is not enough banners for all the lords and the player, so I can either release the patch in a few days and add more banners later or wait for the banners to come first (I can't seem to be able to make good looking banners fast enough, and the best would be to have around 30 banners more than I have right now)

I tried to look on the forums for any banner pack I could add to the game, sadly the only one I found that would fit is from someone not active since march 2011, meaning I will probably have no answer from him.

So if I get no banner some lords may have the same (not a lot of them, but it can go quite high in a long game with a lot of lords)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.0)  » posted by bonzomannen on Jan 30, 2012, 11:04:08 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
bonzomannen wrote:
Any update on how it's going, not to stress? :)
I've managed to make the switch for the banner mode, there is still a small problem, there is not enough banners for all the lords and the player, so I can either release the patch in a few days and add more banners later or wait for the banners to come first (I can't seem to be able to make good looking banners fast enough, and the best would be to have around 30 banners more than I have right now)

I tried to look on the forums for any banner pack I could add to the game, sadly the only one I found that would fit is from someone not active since march 2011, meaning I will probably have no answer from him.

So if I get no banner some lords may have the same (not a lot of them, but it can go quite high in a long game with a lot of lords)

Okay, keep up the good job.
IP: logged
 Module.7z (v 1.0)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Feb 05, 2012, 02:28:03 pm
I just got the authorizations to use the banners of chukcha for the mod (a big thanks to him), I will implement them during the week, hoping I have some free days to do it, I will then make some testing on the mercenaries (they should be finished right now but some more testing is not a bad thing).

That means a new version will be released very soon, next weekend at worst (that will make only a month and a half late :roll: ).
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.0)  » posted by bonzomannen on Feb 07, 2012, 06:31:05 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
I just got the authorizations to use the banners of chukcha for the mod (a big thanks to him), I will implement them during the week, hoping I have some free days to do it, I will then make some testing on the mercenaries (they should be finished right now but some more testing is not a bad thing).

That means a new version will be released very soon, next weekend at worst (that will make only a month and a half late :roll: ).

Oh god, thanks you! I'm thrilled!

Love you, no homo.
IP: logged
 Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by bonzomannen on Feb 12, 2012, 10:25:01 am
Love the new patch!

Great work, I'll play my eyes out now.
IP: logged
 Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 13, 2012, 07:42:06 pm
this mod is great love the mini factions, but do you think it would be possible to add some osp stuff in ther or something liek that coz im so bored of the regular native stuff, and is it possible to have the option to have lords have their own banners i prefer it that way makes everyone a little unique, apart from that tho nice work :D
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Apr 14, 2012, 11:13:08 am
moggers1 wrote:
this mod is great love the mini factions, but do you think it would be possible to add some osp stuff in ther or something liek that coz im so bored of the regular native stuff, and is it possible to have the option to have lords have their own banners i prefer it that way makes everyone a little unique, apart from that tho nice work :D

Thanks for your comment, concerning the banners, you have the option under the camp menu to switch between faction banner or individual ones.
And for the osp, well ... I've been wondering ever since I started it ... it is true that more items brings more diversity.
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 15, 2012, 10:58:47 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
moggers1 wrote:
this mod is great love the mini factions, but do you think it would be possible to add some osp stuff in ther or something liek that coz im so bored of the regular native stuff, and is it possible to have the option to have lords have their own banners i prefer it that way makes everyone a little unique, apart from that tho nice work :D

Thanks for your comment, concerning the banners, you have the option under the camp menu to switch between faction banner or individual ones.
And for the osp, well ... I've been wondering ever since I started it ... it is true that more items brings more diversity.

exactly, im just so bored with the native equipment ther just simply isnt enough, oh an also just a query, i made my own faction and chose mercanary as my culture but my tho my castle guards are hired blades the city guards are freerider soldiers? and also my constable and my prison gurard aren't wearing any clothes? lol
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Apr 15, 2012, 03:19:33 pm
moggers1 wrote:
exactly, im just so bored with the native equipment ther just simply isnt enough, oh an also just a query, i made my own faction and chose mercanary as my culture but my tho my castle guards are hired blades the city guards are freerider soldiers? and also my constable and my prison gurard aren't wearing any clothes? lol

Your city guards are freerider soldiers ? I should look at this ... probably a mistake/oversight.
And about the naked constable ... it should not happen ... it was a diplomacy bug ... but was fixed with the last version.
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 16, 2012, 11:41:04 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
moggers1 wrote:
exactly, im just so bored with the native equipment ther just simply isnt enough, oh an also just a query, i made my own faction and chose mercanary as my culture but my tho my castle guards are hired blades the city guards are freerider soldiers? and also my constable and my prison gurard aren't wearing any clothes? lol

Your city guards are freerider soldiers ? I should look at this ... probably a mistake/oversight.
And about the naked constable ... it should not happen ... it was a diplomacy bug ... but was fixed with the last version.

will there be another version, if so cant wait have u considered putting in that mod that lets you custmoze your own faction troops? oh and i cant seem to find that option in the camp menu to let me change banner settings? soz
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Apr 16, 2012, 11:58:23 am
moggers1 wrote:
will there be another version, if so cant wait have u considered putting in that mod that lets you custmoze your own faction troops? oh and i cant seem to find that option in the camp menu to let me change banner settings? soz

There will be another version, it will fix bugs that I've seen and those reported to me as well as adding a few minor features.

Customizing your faction's troops is not really the best thing that could happen ... probably because it is hard to 'limit' the power we can give to the troops. I might give it a shot though, just for the sake of trying it. If I achieve in putting something ... reasonably interesting I could put it in the mod and even release it separately ... so other mods can use it.

And to change the banner settings it is inside the diplomacy settings (I put a few things in here to have less different menus for settings, already have this one ... and the one for PBOD)

And well ... if you're wondering what I am doing instead of working hard on the mod (it is true I have not done much after that last patch), well ... I have launched myself into some more demanding work, mostly dealing with the AI issues. I have come to something interesting in term of difficulty (fighting bots is now a challenge), but sometimes they act weird ... and I have done nothing yet for group fighting (in 1v1 they now fight nearly all the time until their shield is broken), and I have implemented a 'difficulty' setting that will allow some troops to be better in melee than others, as well as using difficulty settings mount and blade already has.
Maybe this will too only be a dream of it being implemented in the game (and so in my mod) but I still am confident I can do some interesting experiments.
Sadly now ... I nearly only have some hard-to-implement ideas or some that takes long to make, and adding the one of customizing troops doesn't help.

Well I guess that should be enough about my life (talking too much I guess). I hope you still have fun with the mod.
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 16, 2012, 12:10:18 pm
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
moggers1 wrote:
will there be another version, if so cant wait have u considered putting in that mod that lets you custmoze your own faction troops? oh and i cant seem to find that option in the camp menu to let me change banner settings? soz

There will be another version, it will fix bugs that I've seen and those reported to me as well as adding a few minor features.

Customizing your faction's troops is not really the best thing that could happen ... probably because it is hard to 'limit' the power we can give to the troops. I might give it a shot though, just for the sake of trying it. If I achieve in putting something ... reasonably interesting I could put it in the mod and even release it separately ... so other mods can use it.

And to change the banner settings it is inside the diplomacy settings (I put a few things in here to have less different menus for settings, already have this one ... and the one for PBOD)

And well ... if you're wondering what I am doing instead of working hard on the mod (it is true I have not done much after that last patch), well ... I have launched myself into some more demanding work, mostly dealing with the AI issues. I have come to something interesting in term of difficulty (fighting bots is now a challenge), but sometimes they act weird ... and I have done nothing yet for group fighting (in 1v1 they now fight nearly all the time until their shield is broken), and I have implemented a 'difficulty' setting that will allow some troops to be better in melee than others, as well as using difficulty settings mount and blade already has.
Maybe this will too only be a dream of it being implemented in the game (and so in my mod) but I still am confident I can do some interesting experiments.
Sadly now ... I nearly only have some hard-to-implement ideas or some that takes long to make, and adding the one of customizing troops doesn't help.

Well I guess that should be enough about my life (talking too much I guess). I hope you still have fun with the mod.

ah no you misunderstand, my apologies when i say customize i dont mean in stas becoz then people would just make super solider armies, i simply mean that we get to choose what they look like, all you have to do is give each troop a limited choice for us to choose from , this stops peasants from being equipped with full plate armour and vice versa for trained soldiers, it just means that when i have my own faction i want to choose how my soldiers look, rather than just copying another factions troops

il have a look for the banner settings, but i cant seem to find these new banners all i get is the original ones, and yes my city guards are defo freeriders, sounds like ur commited which is great keep up the good work :D
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Apr 16, 2012, 03:11:09 pm
moggers1 wrote:
ah no you misunderstand, my apologies when i say customize i dont mean in stas becoz then people would just make super solider armies, i simply mean that we get to choose what they look like, all you have to do is give each troop a limited choice for us to choose from , this stops peasants from being equipped with full plate armour and vice versa for trained soldiers, it just means that when i have my own faction i want to choose how my soldiers look, rather than just copying another factions troops

il have a look for the banner settings, but i cant seem to find these new banners all i get is the original ones, and yes my city guards are defo freeriders, sounds like ur commited which is great keep up the good work :D

Are you sure you are having the last version ?
A good way to tell is (apart from the individual banners which is the problem currently) to see the description for the trainer skill, if it tell the amount of experience earned is {0,3,9,15,21,27,33,39,45,51,57} you have the last version, if it says {0,4,10,16,23,30,38,46,55,65,80} you don't :-)
I'm saying this because ... I have downloaded my own mod to see if I accidentally forgot to build it ... or anything else ... but no, the option is visible and you can switch between the two.

About troops customizations, I'd have thought stats would be actually easier to manage to avoid problems, by putting a sort of 'weight' for each stat depending on the class of the troop, for the armors it is more of a price dependent requirement (thinking about it ... it wouldn't be so hard I guess ... I'll just have to work on the presentations to make it look nice)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 16, 2012, 04:23:09 pm
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
moggers1 wrote:
ah no you misunderstand, my apologies when i say customize i dont mean in stas becoz then people would just make super solider armies, i simply mean that we get to choose what they look like, all you have to do is give each troop a limited choice for us to choose from , this stops peasants from being equipped with full plate armour and vice versa for trained soldiers, it just means that when i have my own faction i want to choose how my soldiers look, rather than just copying another factions troops

il have a look for the banner settings, but i cant seem to find these new banners all i get is the original ones, and yes my city guards are defo freeriders, sounds like ur commited which is great keep up the good work :D

Are you sure you are having the last version ?
A good way to tell is (apart from the individual banners which is the problem currently) to see the description for the trainer skill, if it tell the amount of experience earned is {0,3,9,15,21,27,33,39,45,51,57} you have the last version, if it says {0,4,10,16,23,30,38,46,55,65,80} you don't :-)
I'm saying this because ... I have downloaded my own mod to see if I accidentally forgot to build it ... or anything else ... but no, the option is visible and you can switch between the two.

id defo think about it ther is already a mod out for own faction troop customization anyway, or u could make a standard faction culture with the lower level troops just wearing leather and gambesons and then the higher level troops wearing heraldic stuff, coz thats wat id like is for the troops to wear my banner colours

and so ur saying if the trainer says 0,3,9,15,21,27,33,39,45,51,57 it means i have the latest version the right one, but if it says {0,4,10,16,23,30,38,46,55,65,80 it means i have the one of the old versions yes? just wanna double check
About troops customizations, I'd have thought stats would be actually easier to manage to avoid problems, by putting a sort of 'weight' for each stat depending on the class of the troop, for the armors it is more of a price dependent requirement (thinking about it ... it wouldn't be so hard I guess ... I'll just have to work on the presentations to make it look nice)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Apr 16, 2012, 04:37:16 pm
moggers1 wrote:
id defo think about it ther is already a mod out for own faction troop customization anyway, or u could make a standard faction culture with the lower level troops just wearing leather and gambesons and then the higher level troops wearing heraldic stuff, coz thats wat id like is for the troops to wear my banner colours

and so ur saying if the trainer says 0,3,9,15,21,27,33,39,45,51,57 it means i have the latest version the right one, but if it says {0,4,10,16,23,30,38,46,55,65,80 it means i have the one of the old versions yes? just wanna double check

Well there is already troops with heraldic armors, the first ones being the swadian nobles (to show their heraldry), then you get the mercenaries (because they can be hired anywhere they need to be distinguishable). But well I guess you wanting to have more heraldic troops is not so isolated. If I can find an easy way to transform the current armors into heraldic ones I could use these on some troops.

And yes, 0,3,9,15,21,27,33,39,45,51,57 means last version.
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 17, 2012, 08:47:32 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
moggers1 wrote:
id defo think about it ther is already a mod out for own faction troop customization anyway, or u could make a standard faction culture with the lower level troops just wearing leather and gambesons and then the higher level troops wearing heraldic stuff, coz thats wat id like is for the troops to wear my banner colours

and so ur saying if the trainer says 0,3,9,15,21,27,33,39,45,51,57 it means i have the latest version the right one, but if it says {0,4,10,16,23,30,38,46,55,65,80 it means i have the one of the old versions yes? just wanna double check

Well there is already troops with heraldic armors, the first ones being the swadian nobles (to show their heraldry), then you get the mercenaries (because they can be hired anywhere they need to be distinguishable). But well I guess you wanting to have more heraldic troops is not so isolated. If I can find an easy way to transform the current armors into heraldic ones I could use these on some troops.

And yes, 0,3,9,15,21,27,33,39,45,51,57 means last version.
turns out i had the older version, so i downloaded agin but still had the older version after that installation so tried one more time and horah it worked now i have the latest version, which is much improved i take my hat off to you! looking forward to palying, just one thing dont no if this is a bug or purposful, there are to leader falesvors?- may have spelt name wrong, and if i decided to rule my own kingdom will the lords i recruit have their names changed from say viscount plais to lord plais, how do i chose what type of titles i want them to have, becoz i dont wan to have a kingdom in the swadia area of calradia but all my lords have kerght titles? if that makes sense thanks sorry to be a pain and put so many comments, but i do rate ur mod in my top 10 :D
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Apr 17, 2012, 11:00:19 am
moggers1 wrote:
turns out i had the older version, so i downloaded agin but still had the older version after that installation so tried one more time and horah it worked now i have the latest version, which is much improved i take my hat off to you! looking forward to palying, just one thing dont no if this is a bug or purposful, there are to leader falesvors?- may have spelt name wrong, and if i decided to rule my own kingdom will the lords i recruit have their names changed from say viscount plais to lord plais, how do i chose what type of titles i want them to have, becoz i dont wan to have a kingdom in the swadia area of calradia but all my lords have kerght titles? if that makes sense thanks sorry to be a pain and put so many comments, but i do rate ur mod in my top 10 :D
There should be no lord twice ... I guess it is a bug ... have you started a new game after upgrading version ?
The lords in your faction use the titles from the culture you have chosen, so if you chose a swadian culture, your lords will use swadians ranking.
To change your culture you have to go in the camp menu, or you can talk to your chamberlain if you have one (you need a town for that).
I'm happy you like it :-D
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 17, 2012, 11:41:06 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
moggers1 wrote:
turns out i had the older version, so i downloaded agin but still had the older version after that installation so tried one more time and horah it worked now i have the latest version, which is much improved i take my hat off to you! looking forward to palying, just one thing dont no if this is a bug or purposful, there are to leader falesvors?- may have spelt name wrong, and if i decided to rule my own kingdom will the lords i recruit have their names changed from say viscount plais to lord plais, how do i chose what type of titles i want them to have, becoz i dont wan to have a kingdom in the swadia area of calradia but all my lords have kerght titles? if that makes sense thanks sorry to be a pain and put so many comments, but i do rate ur mod in my top 10 :D
There should be no lord twice ... I guess it is a bug ... have you started a new game after upgrading version ?
The lords in your faction use the titles from the culture you have chosen, so if you chose a swadian culture, your lords will use swadians ranking.
To change your culture you have to go in the camp menu, or you can talk to your chamberlain if you have one (you need a town for that).
I'm happy you like it :-D

ye started a new game now having great fun, i chose my chracter as the son of an impoverished noble so i got to choose a banner chose one of the new ones, but tho on the campaign map it shows me holding my banner when in combat or walking around my shield, heraldic armour and troops heraldic armour still shows the 4 squares blue and red as if i dont have a banner? im going to make a kingdom and use the mopdify kingdom option to see if when i change the banner it will start to work, also wat are ur thoughts in putting new music into the game? :)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 1.1)  » posted by moggers1 on Apr 17, 2012, 01:09:34 pm
moggers1 wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
moggers1 wrote:
turns out i had the older version, so i downloaded agin but still had the older version after that installation so tried one more time and horah it worked now i have the latest version, which is much improved i take my hat off to you! looking forward to palying, just one thing dont no if this is a bug or purposful, there are to leader falesvors?- may have spelt name wrong, and if i decided to rule my own kingdom will the lords i recruit have their names changed from say viscount plais to lord plais, how do i chose what type of titles i want them to have, becoz i dont wan to have a kingdom in the swadia area of calradia but all my lords have kerght titles? if that makes sense thanks sorry to be a pain and put so many comments, but i do rate ur mod in my top 10 :D
There should be no lord twice ... I guess it is a bug ... have you started a new game after upgrading version ?
The lords in your faction use the titles from the culture you have chosen, so if you chose a swadian culture, your lords will use swadians ranking.
To change your culture you have to go in the camp menu, or you can talk to your chamberlain if you have one (you need a town for that).
I'm happy you like it :-D

ye started a new game now having great fun, i chose my chracter as the son of an impoverished noble so i got to choose a banner chose one of the new ones, but tho on the campaign map it shows me holding my banner when in combat or walking around my shield, heraldic armour and troops heraldic armour still shows the 4 squares blue and red as if i dont have a banner? im going to make a kingdom and use the mopdify kingdom option to see if when i change the banner it will start to work, also wat are ur thoughts in putting new music into the game? :)
not to worry i camped for about 6 days and it gave me the option to change by banner again, randomly, so i just chose the same banner and it was done :) your first language isnt english is it?
Showing comments 101 to 120 of 136 Showing Page 6 of 7  « First  <  4  5  6  7  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).