preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Aug 16, 2018, 07:04:25 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Nativepp
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Nativepp
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2012, 02:43:27 pm
First Created: Oct 05, 2010, 11:59:42 am
File version: 1.2
For M&B version: Warband 1.143
Downloads: 5,156 (11,111) Size: 21.33 MB
Views: 27,513 (50,471) Type: 7Z
Rating (13 votes): 4.1 / 5.0
Description
Installation instructions :
  • Download the mod
  • Extract it
  • Put the folder named Module into your mount and blades' module directory
  • If you don't know what the other folder is for you can erase it
  • Start the game -> :-D

If you wish to have more informations about the mod I suggest you check it on the M&B nexus here : http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/2296

Download will still be available through the repository, for those that are not willing to sign in the nexus sites.

A mod for m&b warband that enhance the original game without completely changing the way it was before :

You can now use the source code of my mod, you can use parts of it in your mod, start your mod with it, do whatever you want with it and I will not ask for credits (even if it would be nice from you). But you have to mention the authors of Diplomacy and PBOD with a link to the thread 'About Diplomacy' (link is in my credits just below)
If you want to know what something mean, or how I did something please ask by mail, but don't ask me to teach you how to mod, there is a lot of tutorials on the internet for this

Credits :
For Diplomacy : Waihti, Mjöllnir, Akmar Nibelung, Malakay, ultracemre, Dravic, hessuu, fisheye, rubik, jrider
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116424.0.html

For PBOD : Caba`drin, Janus, motomataru, The Mercenary, rubik, sphere, dunde, MadVader, StinkyMcGirk, BrustwarzenLenny, xenoargh
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142816.0.html

For the banner pack : chukcha
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1959

I'd like to thank everyone who download it and those who help me in fixing bugs ;-)

You can mail me at [email protected]
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 7)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.78)  » posted by molashkre on Dec 15, 2010, 01:03:38 pm
Befenismor wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
it is crap
may i know why ?
you are an amateur and this mod is a waste of bandwidth so do us all a favour and delete it please. have a nice day.


this man needs to cure,please,help him :green: :green: :green: mod is great B-)
comment last edited by molashkre on Dec 15, 2010, 01:04:22 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.78)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Dec 15, 2010, 02:53:59 pm
molashkre wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
it is crap
may i know why ?
you are an amateur and this mod is a waste of bandwidth so do us all a favour and delete it please. have a nice day.


this man needs to cure,please,help him :green: :green: :green: mod is great B-)
thanks for the comment, i hoped he would have posted something really interesting and serious, that there was a real problem or something missing, but no...
HolyWarrior wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
HolyWarrior, is it the same for other downloads ?
like, try to download something else on the repository to see if it works
yeah on other mods it works
i have no idea why it isn't working, i could send it too you by mail, next time i see you on steam
IP: logged
 Module.7z (v 0.78)  » posted by Lothbrokson on Jan 01, 2011, 03:22:30 pm
Fairly New to Mount & Blade, how do I install the mod?
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.78)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 02, 2011, 04:19:35 am
Lothbrokson wrote:
Fairly New to Mount & Blade, how do I install the mod?
you just have to extract the content of what you've downloaded into your mount and blade warband directory under modules directory
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.78)  » posted by Lokuul on Jan 20, 2011, 02:35:07 pm
Befenismor wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
Befenismor wrote:
it is crap
may i know why ?
you are an amateur and this mod is a waste of bandwidth so do us all a favour and delete it please. have a nice day.
No, YOU are an amateur that needs to be deleted. Have a terrible day mam.
IP: logged
 Module.7z (v 0.8)  » posted by AdmiralNelson6262 on Jan 22, 2011, 09:18:30 am
that spammer has spammed several other mods. check out his posts. 80% of them are negative. i wonder if he needs counserling, and is massively depressed?. ether that or he needs to GET THE HELL OFF THESE FORUMS! have a nice day
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 23, 2011, 02:17:32 pm
data662 wrote:
A mod that adds new units and changes several things in the game that enhance pleasure without completely changing the original style of the game

Guess I will have to dl and see for my self. :hammer:


hey i played your mod for 2 days or somthing like that where do the lord appeare i need more lords that i can recuit :)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 23, 2011, 03:33:44 pm
jupi73 wrote:
data662 wrote:
A mod that adds new units and changes several things in the game that enhance pleasure without completely changing the original style of the game

Guess I will have to dl and see for my self. :hammer:


hey i played your mod for 2 days or somthing like that where do the lord appeare i need more lords that i can recuit :)

they appear depending on you renown, the more you have, the more chances are that a lord will try to join you, and when he joins you, you can recruit him in you court
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 24, 2011, 12:06:57 pm
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
data662 wrote:
A mod that adds new units and changes several things in the game that enhance pleasure without completely changing the original style of the game

Guess I will have to dl and see for my self. :hammer:


hey i played your mod for 2 days or somthing like that where do the lord appeare i need more lords that i can recuit :)

they appear depending on you renown, the more you have, the more chances are that a lord will try to join you, and when he joins you, you can recruit him in you court
so do they stay or leave in time????? and woulndt it be more logocialy that they join because of the right to rule??? and plsssss add diplomacy than you will have the best mod i have played yet :P
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 24, 2011, 03:02:16 pm
jupi73 wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
data662 wrote:
A mod that adds new units and changes several things in the game that enhance pleasure without completely changing the original style of the game

Guess I will have to dl and see for my self. :hammer:


hey i played your mod for 2 days or somthing like that where do the lord appeare i need more lords that i can recuit :)

they appear depending on you renown, the more you have, the more chances are that a lord will try to join you, and when he joins you, you can recruit him in you court
so do they stay or leave in time????? and woulndt it be more logocialy that they join because of the right to rule??? and plsssss add diplomacy than you will have the best mod i have played yet :P

i think they stay a long time (don't realy know about forever) and yeah it would be more logical with right to rule, i'll change this.

and about diplomacy, i don't realy want to add it, if you ask there is no real reason, but i can include the source code so you can do it yourself
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 25, 2011, 05:04:21 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
data662 wrote:
A mod that adds new units and changes several things in the game that enhance pleasure without completely changing the original style of the game

Guess I will have to dl and see for my self. :hammer:


hey i played your mod for 2 days or somthing like that where do the lord appeare i need more lords that i can recuit :)

they appear depending on you renown, the more you have, the more chances are that a lord will try to join you, and when he joins you, you can recruit him in you court
so do they stay or leave in time????? and woulndt it be more logocialy that they join because of the right to rule??? and plsssss add diplomacy than you will have the best mod i have played yet :P
k thanks and make that lords come quicker have alredy 500 renown no lords come :(
i think they stay a long time (don't realy know about forever) and yeah it would be more logical with right to rule, i'll change this.

and about diplomacy, i don't realy want to add it, if you ask there is no real reason, but i can include the source code so you can do it yourself
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 25, 2011, 10:31:42 am
jupi73 wrote:
k thanks and make that lords come quicker have alredy 500 renown no lords come :(
it was meant to be like this, because you can still recruit other lords and make your companions as lords, but maybe with right to rule it will be better
it took me some time to find what you wrote :-P
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 25, 2011, 11:32:21 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
k thanks and make that lords come quicker have alredy 500 renown no lords come :(
it was meant to be like this, because you can still recruit other lords and make your companions as lords, but maybe with right to rule it will be better
it took me some time to find what you wrote :-P
YEA SORRY DIDNT SEE that and i dont know how to make diplomacy in the mod :( and killed both of your races lol could you add more races and addd more building to build like banks so you get more money and stuff like that :)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 25, 2011, 11:35:23 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
k thanks and make that lords come quicker have alredy 500 renown no lords come :(
it was meant to be like this, because you can still recruit other lords and make your companions as lords, but maybe with right to rule it will be better
it took me some time to find what you wrote :-P
ooo yea where do you get bullets for the gun???
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 25, 2011, 11:36:45 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
k thanks and make that lords come quicker have alredy 500 renown no lords come :(
it was meant to be like this, because you can still recruit other lords and make your companions as lords, but maybe with right to rule it will be better
it took me some time to find what you wrote :-P
ooo dont be sad because of that idiot Befenismor he is jealous he cant make such a great mod :)
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 25, 2011, 03:05:18 pm
jupi73 wrote:
YEA SORRY DIDNT SEE that and i dont know how to make diplomacy in the mod :( and killed both of your races lol could you add more races and addd more building to build like banks so you get more money and stuff like that :)
yea i plan on adding more factions and buildings, the problem for the factions is that i need scenes for the villages and castles
jupi73 wrote:
ooo yea where do you get bullets for the gun???
you can get them either on the cities you own (if you have one) or by looting them
jupi73 wrote:
ooo dont be sad because of that idiot Befenismor he is jealous he cant make such a great mod :)
of course i'm not sad, how could i be, life is beautiful :-D
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by jupi73 on Jan 26, 2011, 06:58:40 am
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
YEA SORRY DIDNT SEE that and i dont know how to make diplomacy in the mod :( and killed both of your races lol could you add more races and addd more building to build like banks so you get more money and stuff like that :)
yea i plan on adding more factions and buildings, the problem for the factions is that i need scenes for the villages and castles
jupi73 wrote:
ooo yea where do you get bullets for the gun???
you can get them either on the cities you own (if you have one) or by looting them
jupi73 wrote:
ooo dont be sad because of that idiot Befenismor he is jealous he cant make such a great mod :)
of course i'm not sad, how could i be, life is beautiful :-D

nices to hear that and i seruesly like your mod to tell the truth made this account because of your mod and pls make building that give more cash am very low lol
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.75)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 26, 2011, 01:58:00 pm
jupi73 wrote:
bOuYAkhlO wrote:
jupi73 wrote:
YEA SORRY DIDNT SEE that and i dont know how to make diplomacy in the mod :( and killed both of your races lol could you add more races and addd more building to build like banks so you get more money and stuff like that :)
yea i plan on adding more factions and buildings, the problem for the factions is that i need scenes for the villages and castles
jupi73 wrote:
ooo yea where do you get bullets for the gun???
you can get them either on the cities you own (if you have one) or by looting them
jupi73 wrote:
ooo dont be sad because of that idiot Befenismor he is jealous he cant make such a great mod :)
of course i'm not sad, how could i be, life is beautiful :-D

nices to hear that and i seruesly like your mod to tell the truth made this account because of your mod and pls make building that give more cash am very low lol
waow i didn't expect this :shock:

and for the building i think something like this will come soon (maybe a sort of bank, from which you can deposit and earn some money)
IP: logged
 Module.7z (v 0.8)  » posted by Belmor on Jan 26, 2011, 06:07:51 pm
Wow I love this Mod! A few problems though: I found that the game is making my party loose moral when they should be gaining it and vise verse, also when I'm taking a city it says there are 400+ troops garrisoned and Only about 300 get brought in before the city falls, my game it bugging and I'm not able to release or kill lords but i get the honor points (or lack there of) when I get this. Also castles refuse to surrender when they've run out of food? Are these recurring problems or just me screwing it up somehow?
IP: logged
 Re: Module.7z (v 0.8)  » posted by bOuYAkhlO on Jan 27, 2011, 02:24:04 am
Belmor wrote:
Wow I love this Mod! A few problems though: I found that the game is making my party loose moral when they should be gaining it and vise verse, also when I'm taking a city it says there are 400+ troops garrisoned and Only about 300 get brought in before the city falls, my game it bugging and I'm not able to release or kill lords but i get the honor points (or lack there of) when I get this. Also castles refuse to surrender when they've run out of food? Are these recurring problems or just me screwing it up somehow?

for the moral it is done on purpose, when you fight your men loose it.
I don't know for the city, it works well for me, is it doing the same thing in native ? (if not it may be because of my mod)
to kill the lords you have to leave the party screen after finishing the dialog to kill him, but it should work if you release them
and the last one, i think it is already a problem with native, they start to get wounded after a while i think.
Showing comments 21 to 40 of 136 Showing Page 2 of 7  <  1  2  3  4  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).