preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Dec 18, 2018, 08:58:51 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century England
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century England
Last Updated: Jun 18, 2010, 04:40:20 am
First Created: May 31, 2010, 02:09:20 pm
File version: Version 2 (0.91)
For M&B version: Warband 1.1xx
Downloads: 23,000 (26,982) Size: 108.89 MB
Views: 44,993 (52,366) Type: ZIP
Home:  Visit Homepage
Rating (14 votes): 4.8 / 5.0
Description
This is a Mod set in 9th century england for the warband expansion.

9 Factions
-The Church
-Mercia
-Wessex
-Scots
-Irish Principalities
-Welsh Principalities
-Picts
-Northumbria
-Danes

-All new troop trees.
-New Map
-OSP Armours and Weapons


Thanks to everyone who contributes to the OSP and to Morgh for his Modding tools which have been a big help.

Known Bugs:
-Do not choose "take a ship edinburgh" in the opening menu. For whatever reason the merchant does not appear and you become stuck in the opening battle sequence. I do not know what causes this but I am still working on it.

-Error message comes up as soon as you start a new game. I am working to fix it but so far it does not affect gameplay.
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 1 of 3)
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by Pudey on May 31, 2010, 05:52:27 pm
Hi,
Great mod, love the new weapons and armours :)
do you think its ok if i add them to the regular native module??
if so, how do i do it??
Best regards
Pudey
IP: logged
 Re: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by sstalia on May 31, 2010, 07:19:27 pm
Pudey wrote:
Hi,
Great mod, love the new weapons and armours :)
do you think its ok if i add them to the regular native module??
if so, how do i do it??
Best regards
Pudey
Thanks, sure just cut and paste which items you want in the items text file. Then add the corresponding textures and resource files. If you are not sure which is which just add all the textures and resource files, it wont matter. Then add load mod resoucre line to the module file (see the module file in my mod). That will put the items in native for you.
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by THEDARKONE on Jun 01, 2010, 02:12:24 am
this mod is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pint: mate
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by THEDARKONE on Jun 01, 2010, 03:07:24 am
found a bug, i cant talk to the guild master in any of the capitals, i think it might be my files though, also it comes up with red writing when i click on "meet guild master"
comment last edited by THEDARKONE on Jun 01, 2010, 03:09:52 am
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by tarabostu on Jun 01, 2010, 03:22:56 am
i get an error ,i have 105 version,it`s "unable to open weapons_meshes_e brf."what could i do?
comment last edited by tarabostu on Jun 01, 2010, 03:25:48 am
IP: logged
 Re: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by Pudey on Jun 01, 2010, 08:47:55 am
sstalia wrote:
Pudey wrote:
Hi,
Great mod, love the new weapons and armours :)
do you think its ok if i add them to the regular native module??
if so, how do i do it??
Best regards
Pudey
Thanks, sure just cut and paste which items you want in the items text file. Then add the corresponding textures and resource files. If you are not sure which is which just add all the textures and resource files, it wont matter. Then add load mod resoucre line to the module file (see the module file in my mod). That will put the items in native for you.

Hi,
Thanks, i'll try and fix it, quite new to all the adding stuff with M&B, but thanks for the quick guide :)
Best regards
IP: logged
 Re: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by sstalia on Jun 01, 2010, 12:22:15 pm
tarabostu wrote:
i get an error ,i have 105 version,it`s "unable to open weapons_meshes_e brf."what could i do?
Are you sure you are putting it in the right folder. Warband / modules?
IP: logged
 Re: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by sstalia on Jun 01, 2010, 12:24:29 pm
THEDARKONE wrote:
found a bug, i cant talk to the guild master in any of the capitals, i think it might be my files though, also it comes up with red writing when i click on "meet guild master"
Yea I got that one two. I used morgh's tweak MB utility to add that feature, apparently something in my scripting doesnt jive with the utility. I'll work on it for the nest release.
IP: logged
 Re: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by jthewonder on Jun 02, 2010, 06:28:15 am
tarabostu wrote:
i get an error ,i have 105 version,it`s "unable to open weapons_meshes_e brf."what could i do?

Im having the exact same problem, it never gets past the loading screen before this happens, i've tried reinstalling warband and putting it in the modules folder again but nothing changes.
and no, its not because we didnt put it in the right folder ;)

any help would be appreciated
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by tarabostu on Jun 03, 2010, 05:12:20 am
the problem was the version of warband i had,it`s ok now.install update to version 1.113 and it will work
comment last edited by tarabostu on Jun 03, 2010, 05:14:44 am
IP: logged
 Re: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by THEDARKONE on Jun 04, 2010, 09:33:41 am
sstalia wrote:
THEDARKONE wrote:
found a bug, i cant talk to the guild master in any of the capitals, i think it might be my files though, also it comes up with red writing when i click on "meet guild master"
Yea I got that one two. I used morgh's tweak MB utility to add that feature, apparently something in my scripting doesnt jive with the utility. I'll work on it for the nest release.

awesome cant wait, until then i think i might have a couple of theses :pint: :green:
IP: logged
 Re: Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by Pudey on Jun 04, 2010, 07:50:20 pm
Pudey wrote:
sstalia wrote:
Pudey wrote:
Hi,
Great mod, love the new weapons and armours :)
do you think its ok if i add them to the regular native module??
if so, how do i do it??
Best regards
Pudey
Thanks, sure just cut and paste which items you want in the items text file. Then add the corresponding textures and resource files. If you are not sure which is which just add all the textures and resource files, it wont matter. Then add load mod resoucre line to the module file (see the module file in my mod). That will put the items in native for you.

Hi,
Thanks, i'll try and fix it, quite new to all the adding stuff with M&B, but thanks for the quick guide :)
Best regards

I tried to fix the weapons and armours to the native items_kind1 file, but it wont work, cant seem to find them ingame, could someone please help me with this, kinda new to adding things
Best regards
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by thedarkembassy on Jun 05, 2010, 01:47:20 am
Awesome mod ... great map ... Armour and weapons are brilliant ... loved the fact that the church is headed by Sauron lol :D ... I did wish you had a Pope heading it but I guess that would hurt a lot of sentiments especially when you wage war against him ...

Just one suggestion ... Could there be any way you could use Waihti's Diplomacy "mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1887" coz that would make this mod just frggin out of this world ..

Oh and btw ... Will you be making the Church more European as this mod progresses ?? ...
comment last edited by thedarkembassy on Jun 05, 2010, 01:49:20 am
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by activedino on Jun 05, 2010, 02:15:58 pm
fix the bugs and this will be a great mod :hammer: :pint:
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by Arn de Gothia on Jun 05, 2010, 05:10:02 pm
the kingdoms are the same!! They haven't got new cities, names and characters, :-(
comment last edited by Arn de Gothia on Jun 06, 2010, 11:42:02 am
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by ebrown on Jun 09, 2010, 11:05:11 am
Great mod along with the guildmaster problem the same thing happens with the village elder if you have that in your village menu. the only other problem I had was that I hasn't getting invites from ladys and I played the mod for like 6 hours yesterday. So all and all great job keep up the good work.
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by highlander_93 on Jun 11, 2010, 09:36:21 am
Great mod, played the previous one for 1.011 and it was brilliant.... but then I am somewhat biased toward 'early Briton' mods
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by ChaoticDog999 on Jun 12, 2010, 02:34:40 pm
The mod is GREAT, but it wont let me go into the training area in ireland of let me do anything with the guilds.
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by ChaoticDog999 on Jun 12, 2010, 11:33:05 pm
hey i aslo think that you should add uraki armor because that would be the best, and this is also the best mod ive played in a long time :-P :-D :-) :hammer:
IP: logged
 Sword Song (WarBand) 9th Century En (v 0.9)  » posted by KingPercival on Jun 13, 2010, 12:04:01 pm
Great mod!, yea I got the same problems, can't talk to guild master (have to walk and find him manually) , can't train on the Irish train field.


Hey Sstalia if u will be adding more stuff to your mod I can help you send me a message.


Showing comments 1 to 20 of 47 Showing Page 1 of 3  1  2  3  > 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).