preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: May 24, 2018, 04:44:13 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Miscellaneous » Extreme banner pack
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Extreme banner pack
Last Updated: May 29, 2010, 09:32:45 pm
File version: Unspecified
For M&B version: 1.010/1.011
Downloads: 2,424 Size: 29.94 MB
Views: 8,265 Type: RAR
Rating (1 votes): 5.0 / 5.0
Description
Just something I have put together when I was playing all those awesome mods :)

Here are 250+ banners all made with textured templates and vector art for your enjoyment. You like lions? we got lions! you like boars? we got boars! a beehive fan? well wait no longer! unicorns or wolfs? no problemo! I hope you enjoy it and the feedback is always welcome. :-D

Here is a preview of a couple:

http://img580.imageshack.us/g/1copy.png/


In order to install I highly recommend using Paint.NET (http://www.paint.net) with DDS from the game. Let me know if there are any problems.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!:

If you use all or any of the banners in the TWIP banner pack pack you have to give credit and ask for permission.


Cheers! :pint:
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by CounterPoint391 on May 29, 2010, 11:57:04 pm
Very nice work! Amazing banners! I would suggest however you add the dds files with all of them packaged in in case people like me want them all. :D
IP: logged
 Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by chukcha on May 30, 2010, 12:02:38 am
Dutifully noted. I will release the dds version as well. I just wanted to give control of which banners the players want but I will definitely put on the dds files as well.
comment last edited by chukcha on May 30, 2010, 12:03:29 am
IP: logged
 Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by LittleMikey on Jul 12, 2010, 09:22:02 am
Hi there, I wanted to know if you would let us use these banners in Prophesy of Pendor 3.0. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html

If yes, who would we need to credit?

Thankyou very much,
-LittleMikey
IP: logged
 Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by Luciano grigo on Oct 15, 2011, 12:31:40 am
I liked the banners would like to add them in my mod is free? if so surely you credits
IP: logged
 Re: Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by chukcha on Mar 10, 2012, 10:44:06 pm
Luciano grigo wrote:
I liked the banners would like to add them in my mod is free? if so surely you credits
Let me know if you used them I would love to see the mod :)
IP: logged
 Re: Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by computica on Jun 05, 2012, 02:09:58 am
chukcha wrote:
Luciano grigo wrote:
I liked the banners would like to add them in my mod is free? if so surely you credits
Let me know if you used them I would love to see the mod :)
Hey Chukcha I want to use your banners in SoD Warlords as the default banners but I need to make more banners in the same art style of yours. Do you still have any of the resource files used to create the banners in this pack?
IP: logged
 Re: Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by chukcha on Jun 05, 2012, 12:29:36 pm
computica wrote:
chukcha wrote:
Luciano grigo wrote:
I liked the banners would like to add them in my mod is free? if so surely you credits
Let me know if you used them I would love to see the mod :)
Hey Chukcha I want to use your banners in SoD Warlords as the default banners but I need to make more banners in the same art style of yours. Do you still have any of the resource files used to create the banners in this pack?

I might let me check. It's been so long ago I probably deleted them but I will definitely check. Most of the stuff was free clips through Google.
IP: logged
 Re: Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by computica on Jun 05, 2012, 09:16:21 pm
chukcha wrote:
computica wrote:
chukcha wrote:
Luciano grigo wrote:
I liked the banners would like to add them in my mod is free? if so surely you credits
Let me know if you used them I would love to see the mod :)
Hey Chukcha I want to use your banners in SoD Warlords as the default banners but I need to make more banners in the same art style of yours. Do you still have any of the resource files used to create the banners in this pack?

I might let me check. It's been so long ago I probably deleted them but I will definitely check. Most of the stuff was free clips through Google.
Sweet, If push comes to shove I would just need the background imprint that you used.
IP: logged
 Re: Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by computica on Jun 15, 2012, 09:13:12 pm
chukcha wrote:
computica wrote:
chukcha wrote:
Luciano grigo wrote:
I liked the banners would like to add them in my mod is free? if so surely you credits
Let me know if you used them I would love to see the mod :)
Hey Chukcha I want to use your banners in SoD Warlords as the default banners but I need to make more banners in the same art style of yours. Do you still have any of the resource files used to create the banners in this pack?

I might let me check. It's been so long ago I probably deleted them but I will definitely check. Most of the stuff was free clips through Google.
Any Luck?
IP: logged
 Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by Fionnbarr on Jun 27, 2013, 01:11:56 am
Wheres the dds files you said you were going to put up? I don't see any in the pack? :'{
IP: logged
 Re: Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by computica on Jun 28, 2013, 07:42:37 pm
@Fionnbarr He PMed me and told me he couldn't find them anymore.
IP: logged
 Re: Extreme banner pack (v )  » posted by Fionnbarr on Jul 08, 2013, 07:41:08 am
computica wrote:
@Fionnbarr He PMed me and told me he couldn't find them anymore.
That sucks. I actually found out how to make my own banners. Maybe one day I'll post them up. :)
comment last edited by Fionnbarr on Jul 08, 2013, 07:41:25 am
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).