preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: May 22, 2018, 02:48:36 am
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Gameplay Mechanics » TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09]
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09]
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2013, 01:53:22 pm
First Created: Mar 23, 2010, 07:42:11 pm
File version: 5.09
For M&B version: Multiple
Downloads: 172,165 (427,638) Size: 1.5 MB
Views: 288,421 (676,524) Type: ZIP
Home:  TweakMB homepage
Rating (31 votes): 4.6 / 5.0
Description
[Last updated 12.29.13] Mount & Blade and Mount & Blade: Warband tweaking made easy! TweakMB provides an easy-to-use interface for activating and modifying gameplay tweaks in Mount & Blade. This includes things such as modifying tournament bet amounts, village improvement build times, party sizes, and much more (see below for a complete list). You can make as many modifications as you want within the program, then save all of them at the same time.

Using TweakMB is very similar to modifying the module text files manually, but TweakMB automates the entire process (meaning it's much easier and faster to use), and also reduces the chances of user error. The pre-release versions contain only a limited selection of tweaks, but the number of tweaks supported will continue to increase with future releases.


Installation
Extract the downloaded .zip file to any location on your computer, then run "TweakMB.exe". That's it!

You will need to have the .Net Framework 3.5 installed, so if you don't have it, go grab it from Microsoft's website (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21).


What mods does TweakMB support?
TweakMB will load any mod you throw at it, provided the appropriate text files are present in the folder. See below for the current list of mods that are explicitly supported. If a mod is not listed below, you can still load it using TweakMB, but some tweaks may be unavailable depending on the mod.

Mount & Blade
Native 1.011

Mount & Blade: Warband
Native 1.158
Native 1.153
Native 1.152
Native 1.143
1257 AD SVN Rev 65
Brytenwalda 1.38
Brytenwalda 1.39
Diplomacy 4.1
Diplomacy 4.2
Diplomacy 4.3
Floris 2.54 Basic
Floris 2.54 Gameplay
Floris 2.54 Expanded
Floris Mod Pack 2.40
Floris Mod Pack 2.50
Prophesy of Pendor 3.42
Prophesy of Pendor 3.50
Prophesy of Pendor 3.611
Sword of Damocles: Warlords 3.90

Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Native 1.143


What tweaks does TweakMB support?
TweakMB can tweak the following settings:

AI Lord Parties (under Parties submenu)
  • Base party size
  • Party size gained per point of leadership
  • Renown needed to increase party size
  • Bonus party size for faction leaders, faction marshalls, and number of castles owned
  • Level modifier for party size
  • Modifier for overall party size

Ammo (arrows, bolts, etc)
  • Modify base ammo amounts for all projectile types

Arena/Tournament bet amounts & other options <-- under Arena/Tournament submenu
  • Tournament betting amounts
  • Renown gained from winning tournament
  • Relation gained with town for winning tournament
  • XP gained for winning tournament
  • Money rewarded at each level in arena melee matches
  • Number of opponents you must defeat for each level in arena melee matches

Assigning Fiefs (relation loss)
  • Modify relation lost when assigning fiefs to other lords (or eliminate the loss completely)
  • Modify relation gained with lord you assigned the fief to

Battle Continuation
  • Allow battles to continue after your player has been knocked out

Cattle behavior
  • Make cattle follow you instead of you pushing them
  • Make cattle move at "mounted" speed (Warband not supported yet)

Companion Management <- under Parties submenu
  • Completely prevent companions from trying to leave
  • Completely disable companion complaints

Enterprises
  • Requirements for starting an enterprise
  • Production details for each type of enterprise
  • Profit/cost modifiers

Escape rates for enemy lords
  • Odds of a lord escaping after a battle
  • How often lords attempt to escape once captured
  • Odds of a lord escaping while in your party or imprisoned in a town/castle

Faction Colors
  • Modify colors for all factions and outlaw groups

Fief Income/Rents
  • Base income for villages, towns, and castles
  • Modify rents to be as high or low as you like

Food consumption
  • How often your party eats
  • How much food your party consumes when eating

Honor
  • Modify honor gained/lost from quest-related events
  • Modify honor gained/lost from other events

How Fiefs are Awarded <-- under Towns/Villages submenu
  • Modify how the game determines who gets a fief
  • Modify compensation for not being awarded a fief

Map Size (Battles)
  • Increase/decrease the size of the randomly generated maps for battles

Merchants (Money Available)
  • Modify the amount of money goods merchants have available
  • Modify the amount of money armor merchants have available
  • Modify the amount of money weapons merchants have available
  • Modify the amount of money horse merchants have available

Miscellaneous
  • Number of hours it takes to read a book
  • Disable stat loss for games over 757 days old
  • Minimum/Maximum mercenaries available in town taverns
  • Length of mercenary contract (both initial and renewed)
  • Minimum amount of time before enemies run away in battle

Party size & morale
  • Disable companion interaction (have as many heroes as you like)
  • Prevent companions from leaving ("We hang deserters in this company")
  • How often you pay your troops
  • Base party size
  • Party size gained per point of leadership
  • Renown needed to increase party size
  • Morale gained per point of leadership
  • Morale lost for each hero in your party
  • Minimum and maximum sizes for bandit parties
  • Maximum number of bandit parties on map
  • Spawn time for bandit parties

Prisoner Management
  • Max prisoners gained per point of leadership
  • How much prisoners are sold for
  • Allow Tavern Keepers to buy prisoners from you
  • Chance of receiving a ransom for a lord
  • How often the game checks for a ransom

Prosperity (general) <-- under Towns/Villages submenu
  • Town prosperity lost while under siege
  • Town prosperity lost when town is taken by enemy forces
  • Prosperity gained from caravans (both villages and towns)

Prosperity (village-specific) <-- under Towns/Villages submenu
  • Prosperity from quests
  • Prosperity lost from being looted or infested with bandits
  • Prosperity gained from farmer trading
  • Prosperity gained from buying/selling goods

Quests
  • Add ability to choose quests from menu
  • Repeat intervals for village elder quests
  • Add "Meet with Village Elder" to village menu
  • Whether village elders will offer more quests once a quest is turned down
  • Repeat intervals for guild master quests
  • Add "Meet with Guild Master" to city menu
  • Repeat intervals for lady quests
  • Repeat intervals for lord quests

Recruiting Prisoners (under Prisoners submenu)
  • Amount of time between recruiting prisoners
  • Morale lost when recruiting prisoners
  • Chance of successfully recruiting prisoners

Reinforcements (under Battle Options submenu)
  • Number of reinforcement waves for standard battles, village raids, and sieges
  • Reinforcement troop thresholds for standard battles, village raids, and sieges

Reputation
  • Modify village reputation gained/lost
  • Modify town reputation gained/lost
  • Modify lady reputation gained/lost
  • Modify lord reputation gained/lost

Right to Rule
  • Modify right to rule gained/lost from various events

Shots before Reloading (crossbows, guns)
  • Modify number of shots you can take before reloading

Sieges
  • Build time for ladders
  • Build time for siege towers
  • Siege tower movement speed

Skills
  • Base attribute associated with each skill (ie, change Persuasion to be based on Charisma instead of Intelligence, etc)
  • Maximum level of each skill (up to level 15)

Tax Inefficiency
  • Number of centers you must own before tax inefficiency comes into effect
  • How tax inefficiency is calculated (ie, reduce it, increase it, or eliminate it)

Tournament Frequency
  • Threshold for adding new tournaments
  • Chance of a town getting a tournament
  • Length of time tournaments will be held

Towns/Villages
  • Time and money required to construct buildings
  • Number of troops that can be recruited from a village
  • Relation required to recruit higher tiers of troops
  • Chances of successfully recruiting higher tiers of troops

Troop Wages
  • Change modifiers for base wage, mounted, and mercenary troops
  • Change wage modifiers for companions/heroes
  • Change wage modifiers for garrisoned troops
  • Change reduction in wages per leadership point

Village Bandit Infestations (under Towns/Villages submenu)
  • How often villages become infested with bandits
  • Number of bandits spawned during bandit infestation battles
  • Number of farmers spawned during bandit infestation battles

Village Improvement Effects (under Towns/Villages submenu)
  • Mills - Initial prosperity gained and permanent prosperity gained
  • Schools - Relation gained and how often the relation gain is applied
  • Watch Towers - Spotting distance and effect on village loot times


Change History

5.09 (12.29.13)
  • Support added for Native 1.158

5.08 (05.14.13)
  • Support added for Prophesy of Pendor 3.611

5.07 (11.23.12)
  • Support added for Diplomacy 4.3
  • Support added for Floris 2.54 Basic
  • Support added for Floris 2.54 Gameplay
  • Support added for Floris 2.54 Expanded

5.06 (07.08.12)
  • Support added for Prophecy of Pendor 3.5

5.05 (06.22.12)
  • Support added for Native 1.153
  • "Choose quest from menu" tweak updated to handle mercenary contracts correctly

5.04 (05.08.12)
  • Support added for Native 1.152
  • New database connection method - this will hopefully fix the database connection issues some people were having

5.03 (02.05.12)
  • Support added for Floris 2.50
  • New tweaks added - Misc Battle Options
    • Max possible renown per battle
    • Renown gained per battle
    • XP gained per battle
    • Gold gained per battle
  • New tweaks added - Resting
    • Max consecutive resting hours (camping and resting in towns/villages)
    • Speed multiplier while resting
    • Whether you can be attacked while resting
    • Cost of resting in a town
  • Merchant tweaks should be working in PoP 3.42
  • More detailed error messages for database issues
  • Other minor fixes/updates

5.02 (01.24.12)
  • Support added for Native Expansion .586
  • Support added for Brytenwalda 1.39

5.01 (12.27.11)
  • Support added for 1257 AD SVN Rev 65
  • Support added for Diplomacy 4.2

5.0 (12.04.11)
  • Major version release. Too many changes to list here.

4.061 (08.25.11)
  • Crashing issues with Brytenwalda 1.35 and 1.36 should hopefully be fixed (note: if you already used the previous version of TweakMB to modify your Brytenwalda files, you will need to restore your original, unmodified Brytenwalda text files from your "TweakMB backups" folder and then reapply your tweaks, otherwise the game will continue to crash!)

4.06 (08.24.11)
  • Added support for Brytenwalda 1.335 and 1.36
  • Several miscellaneous bug fixes

4.05 (08.08.11)
  • Finished adding support for WF&S 1.143 (added a new section for WF&S buildings too!)
  • Added support for Prophecy of Pendor 3.41

4.04 (08.03.11)
  • Added partial support for WF&S 1.143 (some sections still haven't been updated, but many have)

4.03 (08.01.11)
  • This is primarily a fix (hopefully!) for the "overlapping panels" issue some people were experiencing
  • You may see some other half-updated things, as part of the next "real" release is already in the program (sorry, it's kinda ugly right now!)
  • Battle continuation for Warband 1.143 has been updated and should work more cleanly now
  • The defaults listed in the tweak descriptions are being updated to include default values for both Warband and WF&S

4.02 (07.31.11)
  • Compatibility update for Warband 1.143. An update for WF&S will be coming soon.

4.01 (05.09.11)
  • Added new tweaks for changing number of shots before reloading for crossbows and guns (under Battle Options submenu)
  • Enabled WF&S tweaks for food consumption, mercenary contracts, prisoner recruit interval
  • Updated WF&S battle continuation to work with wagon fort battles (I think...)
  • Updated faction names on faction color tweaks to reflect WF&S names

4.00 (05.04.11)
  • Added very limited support for With Fire & Sword. Most WF&S tweaks will be disabled until the module system is released, but a few tweaks do work.
  • New system for updating ammo amounts. Items will be read dynamically from item_kinds1.txt and populated into a data grid for modification.
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 8)
IP: logged
 TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.50)  » posted by KinG_ on Apr 07, 2010, 10:42:26 am
man u own xD tweakMB s fukin awesome, keep de really great work with dis dude, i everyday come here to check if have an update xD
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by lordglyth on Apr 07, 2010, 12:25:43 pm
can you add a tweak for rite to rule chance to cross over and how much a lord likes you like how much relation from a quest i mean and aslo the 90 days and 30 day needs to be in tweaks thats way to long to starv a castle
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband 1.104/1.105 support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by Hassie on Apr 07, 2010, 04:00:39 pm
I downloaded the tweakmb and it worked great. I used it on the Native, changed what I wanted like the Tournament betting, and morale, tavern keeper taking prisoners, party limits blah blah blah blah, changed everything by a little bit here or there up or down. Making it harder and easier in some ways. ANYHOW, BUG. EVERY single dungeon door says (Arena Door), and if you are in a castle, NOT a City, you go to a desert, grasslands or whatever if you try to enter.

I was doing a quest to free a lord early on from a dungeon. If I give the guy the purse of 100 denars, I go into the dungeon. If I kill him for the keys, I cannot get in. When I did go in, I couldnt talk to the lords at all in the prison, even when I'm standing right in front of them, no bars, nothing, just standing there. Almost like they aren't there.

It worked when I put the normal files back in, but I like my changes. Any reason, or code, or file specifically doing this so I can just make that change? I figure maybe in the menu, it's changing dungeon door, to arena door instead by accident.

This is Warband, just for clarification.

I had to take the castle to free him, but all dungeons are like this, so I can't go into my own dungeon in my own castles. Kind of weird I think....
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband 1.104/1.105 support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by kefka95 on Apr 07, 2010, 04:54:32 pm
Hassie wrote:
EVERY single dungeon door says (Arena Door), and if you are in a castle, NOT a City, you go to a desert, grasslands or whatever if you try to enter.

I was doing a quest to free a lord early on from a dungeon. If I give the guy the purse of 100 denars, I go into the dungeon. If I kill him for the keys, I cannot get in. When I did go in, I couldnt talk to the lords at all in the prison, even when I'm standing right in front of them, no bars, nothing, just standing there. Almost like they aren't there.

It worked when I put the normal files back in, but I like my changes. Any reason, or code, or file specifically doing this so I can just make that change? I figure maybe in the menu, it's changing dungeon door, to arena door instead by accident.

I'm getting this same issue. I think it's definitely directly related to the "Add guild master to the menu" tweak (once I removed that tweak it went back to being normal). Assuming that is the case, the short-term fix would be to simply not use that tweak until I figure out what's causing the bug. I have to say, it's a bit disorienting to open the prison door, only to be teleported to the arena :pint:
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband 1.104/1.105 support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by Hassie on Apr 07, 2010, 10:37:34 pm
kefka95 wrote:
Hassie wrote:
EVERY single dungeon door says (Arena Door), and if you are in a castle, NOT a City, you go to a desert, grasslands or whatever if you try to enter.

I was doing a quest to free a lord early on from a dungeon. If I give the guy the purse of 100 denars, I go into the dungeon. If I kill him for the keys, I cannot get in. When I did go in, I couldnt talk to the lords at all in the prison, even when I'm standing right in front of them, no bars, nothing, just standing there. Almost like they aren't there.

It worked when I put the normal files back in, but I like my changes. Any reason, or code, or file specifically doing this so I can just make that change? I figure maybe in the menu, it's changing dungeon door, to arena door instead by accident.

I'm getting this same issue. I think it's definitely directly related to the "Add guild master to the menu" tweak (once I removed that tweak it went back to being normal). Assuming that is the case, the short-term fix would be to simply not use that tweak until I figure out what's causing the bug. I have to say, it's a bit disorienting to open the prison door, only to be teleported to the arena :pint:

Hey-
I appreciate the update to your mod, and taking off the guild from the menu of Cities works on new games. Saved games seems to be set in stone, Dungeons are arenas forever-more. I will try and do some tweaking with your mod, and see what it comes up with.

I also wanted to say that there were some bugs in your last version, that this one cleared up, probably because of the updated Warband Patch. For future reference, everything seems to work EXCEPT the Morale for your party NPC's and Morale per Leadership point option. They were blanked out no matter what I did when the patch came out. It is fixed now tho as I said, and everything else worked after the patch, except the dungeon/arena thing, and being in your own dungeon, and the door leads back INTO the dungeon. I will go into cities and see what happens with guildmaster meny turned off in cities I havent been too yet, maybe they havent been effected.
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband 1.104/1.105 support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by kefka95 on Apr 07, 2010, 10:59:30 pm
Hassie wrote:
I appreciate the update to your mod, and taking off the guild from the menu of Cities works on new games. Saved games seems to be set in stone, Dungeons are arenas forever-more. I will try and do some tweaking with your mod, and see what it comes up with.

Removing the tweak should work regardless of whether it's a new or saved game (it's not really possible for TweakMB to permanently modify a saved game). I tested it on several savegames, and removing the tweak brought it back to normal each time. A couple of people on the TaleWorlds forums also reported that removing the tweak fixed their problems. Are you sure the tweak was actually removed? If all else fails, you can always just copy over an unmodified version of Menus.txt, and that will pretty much be guaranteed to fix the problem, savegames included.

The morale tweaks almost always get messed up whenever a new patch comes out (that's why it was disabled for you before). Unfortunately that's just a side effect of the game being patched so often. I try to get TweakMB updated as soon as I can, but there will always be a period after every new patch when some of the tweaks just aren't going to work.

IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband 1.104/1.105 support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by Hassie on Apr 11, 2010, 03:42:55 am
Hassie wrote:
kefka95 wrote:
Hassie wrote:
EVERY single dungeon door says (Arena Door), and if you are in a castle, NOT a City, you go to a desert, grasslands or whatever if you try to enter.

I was doing a quest to free a lord early on from a dungeon. If I give the guy the purse of 100 denars, I go into the dungeon. If I kill him for the keys, I cannot get in. When I did go in, I couldnt talk to the lords at all in the prison, even when I'm standing right in front of them, no bars, nothing, just standing there. Almost like they aren't there.

It worked when I put the normal files back in, but I like my changes. Any reason, or code, or file specifically doing this so I can just make that change? I figure maybe in the menu, it's changing dungeon door, to arena door instead by accident.

I'm getting this same issue. I think it's definitely directly related to the "Add guild master to the menu" tweak (once I removed that tweak it went back to being normal). Assuming that is the case, the short-term fix would be to simply not use that tweak until I figure out what's causing the bug. I have to say, it's a bit disorienting to open the prison door, only to be teleported to the arena :pint:

Hey-
I appreciate the update to your mod, and taking off the guild from the menu of Cities works on new games. Saved games seems to be set in stone, Dungeons are arenas forever-more. I will try and do some tweaking with your mod, and see what it comes up with.

I also wanted to say that there were some bugs in your last version, that this one cleared up, probably because of the updated Warband Patch. For future reference, everything seems to work EXCEPT the Morale for your party NPC's and Morale per Leadership point option. They were blanked out no matter what I did when the patch came out. It is fixed now tho as I said, and everything else worked after the patch, except the dungeon/arena thing, and being in your own dungeon, and the door leads back INTO the dungeon. I will go into cities and see what happens with guildmaster meny turned off in cities I havent been too yet, maybe they havent been effected.



I am still getting blanked out morale with the new version, and it wasnt happening until I downloaded this new tweakmb. Does this do something with the other tweamb's somehow? cuz I have them all in sub folders, basically the oldest is in the main folder, then every update goes into a folder in that folder when I extract the file. I don't know why but all the versions aren't letting me change the leadership at all, and I loaded my game, and I instantly started losing troops due to low morale, which is fairly annoying.

I can compensate, and make it work with the normal morale, just thought maybe there was a problem you could think of that would cause this. Warband is still on 1.105, nothing changed there, and it as far as I could tell it didn't stop letting me change morale settings until I downloaded this newer version, but I didn't use Tweakmb for maybe 2-3 days after your last version came out, downloaded it, used it and started a new game to see what the colors and what not would do, and I liked it, with the NPC's not pissing at each other constantly so I stopped having to tell Klethi that I would hang her ever 2-5 days. That chick seriously wanted to leave pronto.

Anyhow, if maybe something you know maybe have been messed up and it's an easy fix, or if I can just delete the newest version and config file, not have the ammo option which i like, but I can do that manually pretty easily in the item's_kind1.txt file so it's not a heart breaker. The morale is in hex code I think, and I really hate trying to search for code that should be there, and my txt files are so different then what is shown on forum posts, whereas your editor is just perfection all rolled into one little sweet package.

Thanks in advance as I know you check this regularly and help out wherever you can. I am going to delete this latest download. If that doesn't work. I am deleting them all, and downloading the latest only and see if that will makeit work. I want to say that every other aspect works, except the Tavern Keeper, and someone he is a guy dressed in a dressed as a woman with a beard, I dont know why, but it has only happened in a could of cities, and ONLY when there is a beligerent drunk. Also I noticed that when walking in the streets, the problem with the dungeon is fixed with taking off the guild master meny add, but the door to the Tavern says "Shop" and it keeps saying the door is locked. I can just get in through the menu by pressing retreat from the city streets, but it still may be a bug that for perfectionists like myself would want to get it right and stay up for hours looking at strings of code like I do for my mods I make in warband, I only make one change at a time and until that is perfect I don't move on.

It seems WAY too similar to not be related in some way to the Tavern Keeper buying prisoners because of the dungeon problem, but maybe it is something else and it is JUST me. I have used other editors on modules, but nothing else effects the Tavern as far as I can tell.

Thanks again

Hassie :)
IP: logged
 TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.70)  » posted by lordglyth on Apr 11, 2010, 05:26:33 am
kefka can you add the following?

can you add a tweak for rite to rule, chance for lords to cross over, how much a lord likes you like how much from how much relation you get from a questa quest ,aslo the 90 days and 30 day needs to be in tweaks thats way to long to starv a castle

aslo the infinite ammo is great, can you add a damage tweak to it to there way weak or a speed tweak be nice to so you can have machine gun bows lol
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband 1.104/1.105 support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by kefka95 on Apr 11, 2010, 11:35:47 pm
Hassie wrote:
--lots of stuff

Try something for me. Assuming your game version is 1.105, make a copy of your unmodified Native module, and load the copy in the latest version of TweakMB. Does everything show up correctly (except for the known issues)? Everything else seems to be working okay for me, and the text files I'm loading should be exactly the same as the text files in your Native module.

The only thing I can think of is that your non-Native module files are still from an older version, in which case some things won't work with the current versions of TweakMB. The only module that gets automatically updated with the game patches is the Native module, so if you're using anything from before the patch, you would have to manually copy over the new module files from your Native folder. This is where most of the problems people have with TweakMB stem from.
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.70)  » posted by kefka95 on Apr 11, 2010, 11:38:21 pm
lordglyth wrote:
kefka can you add the following?

can you add a tweak for rite to rule, chance for lords to cross over, how much a lord likes you like how much from how much relation you get from a questa quest ,aslo the 90 days and 30 day needs to be in tweaks thats way to long to starv a castle

aslo the infinite ammo is great, can you add a damage tweak to it to there way weak or a speed tweak be nice to so you can have machine gun bows lol

Some of those may be possible in a future versions, although I don't know if any of them are at the top of the list right now (there's a long list!). Things like the reputation from quests will be enormous tweaks, just due to the number of quests in the game, so it may be a while before those get added.
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.70)  » posted by lordglyth on Apr 12, 2010, 06:35:58 am
kefka95 wrote:
lordglyth wrote:
kefka can you add the following?

can you add a tweak for rite to rule, chance for lords to cross over, how much a lord likes you like how much from how much relation you get from a questa quest ,aslo the 90 days and 30 day needs to be in tweaks thats way to long to starv a castle

aslo the infinite ammo is great, can you add a damage tweak to it to there way weak or a speed tweak be nice to so you can have machine gun bows lol

Some of those may be possible in a future versions, although I don't know if any of them are at the top of the list right now (there's a long list!). Things like the reputation from quests will be enormous tweaks, just due to the number of quests in the game, so it may be a while before those get added.

k well i hope they get added one day then
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband 1.104/1.105 support!) [pr (v 0.4)  » posted by Hassie on Apr 12, 2010, 08:47:32 am
kefka95 wrote:
Hassie wrote:
--lots of stuff

Try something for me. Assuming your game version is 1.105, make a copy of your unmodified Native module, and load the copy in the latest version of TweakMB. Does everything show up correctly (except for the known issues)? Everything else seems to be working okay for me, and the text files I'm loading should be exactly the same as the text files in your Native module.

The only thing I can think of is that your non-Native module files are still from an older version, in which case some things won't work with the current versions of TweakMB. The only module that gets automatically updated with the game patches is the Native module, so if you're using anything from before the patch, you would have to manually copy over the new module files from your Native folder. This is where most of the problems people have with TweakMB stem from.


Ok- This is super weird. I did what you asked and it didnt work, I downloaded the newest full patch and put on my other harddrive, not in the Steam folder. But get this, the party morale does work on my clean Native2 module, which I made way back when the game came out, but if that doesnt get updated and you said the newest version only works on 1.105 I am super confused. It still doesnt work on the module I created basically Native Expanded, which has lots of new items, troops, NPC's, and what not but it was before no problem. The ammo download did it. Maybe I copied the newest files from the update on steam into Native2 and forgot. I'm disabled, broken back, and on pain killers amongst many other things that impair memory when I'm basically high. I guess I will update that part on my module manually, it was just man your program was so sweet for that, made it super easy, not a 20 min ordeal every time. Everything else does work, including the ammo which is cool, cuz I had having 34 shots, or only 4 spears. I mean if I'm on my horse, I'm going to carry at least 40-70 depending on what else I would carry into battle, the limits on somethings annoy me, making throwing cheap for computer cuz they seem to throw WAY more then 4 Jarids at me.

Anyhow I will patiently await your nest uprate, and I know you said you were going outta town on Taleworlds website, no rush, and if you want any info on updates, and where they are and how to change the numbers to make them work, I have gone through them so many times, it's just a matter of hunting down the numbers each time I need to modify them. Hope you are going on a short vacation this week and have some fun man. Ciao until later then :)

Hassie B-)
IP: logged
 TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.80)  » posted by galactic bum on Apr 14, 2010, 01:47:14 am
Thanks dude :hammer: . Saved me a lot of time
I wonder if anyone knows where to look for tweaking anything related to feast. To change how many people attending to it and such. And also about dedicating tournament win to a lady, i've found something just not sure if its a multiplier or something else, but changing red number 3 2107 2 144115188075856094 2 5 0 to 20 in lady_tournament_dedication_reaction line (conversation.txt) only with one dedication it changed my relations with her from 0 to 80 :green: (but i think it also depends whats lady's characteristics).
And about quest reputation who needs here is line for this 1 3 936748722493063421 144115188075855987 the following number supposed to be +/-reputation, its not only for quests, so read before quest line it related to (i tweaked most of them and it works).
This (same conversation.txt file)- 1 3 936748722493063580 144115188075856213 is to change village prosperity from grain/cattle delivery
This - 1 3 936748722493063422 144115188075856213 is for reputation with town/village for buying drinks, deliver wine, deliver cattle etc. (just read quest line in the beginning to know which quest it related to.

Btw the unlimited quests from village elder doesnt work for me, dont know why. Perhaps i need to start new game for it to take effect.

comment last edited by galactic bum on Apr 14, 2010, 02:18:05 am
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.70)  » posted by galactic bum on Apr 14, 2010, 02:07:30 am
lordglyth wrote:
kefka can you add the following?

can you add a tweak for rite to rule, chance for lords to cross over, how much a lord likes you like how much from how much relation you get from a questa quest ,aslo the 90 days and 30 day needs to be in tweaks thats way to long to starv a castle

aslo the infinite ammo is great, can you add a damage tweak to it to there way weak or a speed tweak be nice to so you can have machine gun bows lol

Well 100 and 30 days its about amount of food town/castle consume. There is explanation in TheMageLord's tweaks http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1257461.html#msg1257461. This tweak still compatible with Warband.
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.70)  » posted by Hassie on Apr 15, 2010, 09:18:50 pm
kefka95 wrote:
lordglyth wrote:
kefka can you add the following?

can you add a tweak for rite to rule, chance for lords to cross over, how much a lord likes you like how much from how much relation you get from a questa quest ,aslo the 90 days and 30 day needs to be in tweaks thats way to long to starv a castle

aslo the infinite ammo is great, can you add a damage tweak to it to there way weak or a speed tweak be nice to so you can have machine gun bows lol

Some of those may be possible in a future versions, although I don't know if any of them are at the top of the list right now (there's a long list!). Things like the reputation from quests will be enormous tweaks, just due to the number of quests in the game, so it may be a while before those get added.

Taleworlds came out with a new version of Warband, version 1.100 I believe? Anyhow, Probably going to need to change your tweakmb to make it properly again, I know how frustrating that is to have to change EVERYTHING everytime a new version comes out, so the game still works. My mod is coming along so slow because I spend over 10 hours on each version checking to make sure the previous changes I made still work with the new version, and when they don't, have to make changes. ANNOYING >:(

Anyhow, when you get back home I suppose you will take a look and figure it out for yourself. Later dude :)
IP: logged
 TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.80)  » posted by boromir on Apr 16, 2010, 02:00:51 pm
:hammer: :hammer: hey first time poster but been using tweak mb since release,is there any thing in line to boost relations/rtr with other lords as i find it hard to get them to join me most times >:( awesome programme btw :lol: :lol:
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.80)  » posted by kefka95 on Apr 16, 2010, 05:47:31 pm
boromir wrote:
:hammer: :hammer: hey first time poster but been using tweak mb since release,is there any thing in line to boost relations/rtr with other lords as i find it hard to get them to join me most times >:( awesome programme btw :lol: :lol:

It will be in the next release :green:
IP: logged
 TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.80)  » posted by boromir on Apr 17, 2010, 11:37:34 am
sweet,any idea on release date for it? :green: :green:
IP: logged
 Re: TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.80)  » posted by Hassie on Apr 17, 2010, 07:20:24 pm
kefka95 wrote:
boromir wrote:
:hammer: :hammer: hey first time poster but been using tweak mb since release,is there any thing in line to boost relations/rtr with other lords as i find it hard to get them to join me most times >:( awesome programme btw :lol: :lol:

It will be in the next release :green:

Thank the sweet Kefka95 for this update. The old versions would not change ANYTHING in the new native, or modules with that script and I had to do them all manually, and I think you know how annnoying and how long that can take. Clicking a button, to change things is such a wonderful gift from the gods, or Kefka95, whichever you think made this. They spoke of making all those magelord tweaks into a gui program, and you did it, I did A LOT others he listed, plus some he didnt put in, only annoying thing is, all the code is different in Warband, so you can't just run a search for the qword hex numbers, which I'm sure you know, anyhow.

As I said before, I can put specific places in different parts of .txt files, where you can change them in warband, if you wish, like mercenary's showing up in towns, not different kinds, but more than 3-8 as is the normal number. Can be 70-90 if you want. Or the change for how the king gives out castles, that is an easy change, to make it a LOT more fair. random number between 50-100 multiplied by (reknown+(1.50*King's love for you if you capture said castle/town), so basically if some other lord draws a 98 and has 400 less reknown than you, and you captured the town alone, and draw a random 53, you get totally screwed out of the town by random chance. There are also numbers that lower your chance based on how many Towns/Castles/Villages you own already that you can change as well.

One thing I clamour for is the ability to change the amount of love for you lords lose when you give another lord a town/castle/village It's nearly impossible to give anything out to more than like 5-6 lords, or you start getting near or below zero, and giving out a Town, then giving someone else a village, why the hell is the guy with a huge Town upset? He just got the best Fief possible and I give someone else a POS village and he gets mad....UGH

Anyhow, Kefka95, just letting you know that I have found the specific code, which has been changed in Warband, that changes a lot of things you havent done yet, but I bet you are going too because 95% are on TheMageLord's list of tweaks which you said is where you get most of yours :)

Adding in all those items that aren't in the game, but in Itemkinds1.txt would be nice as well, like Black gear, or the Rabi Helmet, or the Samurai gear which you can find 4/6 parts of it in 2 chests they left in, one they took out had the other 2 pieces, and I still don't know what that Lute, or Lyre does. You can equip but not use it in battle. Has resistance 1 as it's only stat other than speed and range, seems weird.


Ok long post sorry

Thank you Kefka95 for this, you made my day. I had to change everything you have manually in the new script and it took hours to look for the ones I had never done before, but I did a lot more as well like I said since I was in the mood to mod things. Ok have a nice weekend, you rock once again :)

Hassie B-)
IP: logged
 TweakMB (with Warband support!) [ve (v 0.90)  » posted by hotaru69 on Apr 18, 2010, 06:28:31 pm
Ya REALLY need a system for fixing Morale in Warband. Party size dun mean nuttin, if you can't tweak morale too.

I've got a party size of nearly 10,000 after all my attempts to fix it with tweakmb and *still* the party springs huge leaks at 75 if I so much as *think* of laying siege to anything.
comment last edited by hotaru69 on Apr 18, 2010, 06:38:22 pm
Showing comments 21 to 40 of 145 Showing Page 2 of 8  <  1  2  3  4  >  Last » 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).