preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Oct 19, 2018, 05:06:45 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » New Items/People » MORE HORSES
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: MORE HORSES
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2010, 01:50:11 am
First Created: Mar 17, 2010, 01:17:30 am
File version: 2.0
For M&B version: 1.010/1.011
Downloads: 2,945 (4,451) Size: 19.04 MB
Views: 8,761 (13,210) Type: RAR
Home:  Visit Homepage
Rating (3 votes): 5.0 / 5.0
Description
MORE HORSES

textures made by AlienSlof of the oblivion modding world and brought over to the mount and blade world by me- Wanderer949

there is a readme in the download :-D

ALL the goodness of the warband version now available in MnB :hammer:

66 horses
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 MORE HORSES (v 1.0)  » posted by RookieR. on Apr 22, 2010, 05:22:47 am
I downloaded it and everything seems to be in order save for a small detail; I notice that some of the horses have a different mesh type than the normal hunters and that they don't have LOD meshes which help the game run smoothly if they are ever applied to troops and/or used in high numbers so if you have the option it would be good to add those. :D
Other than that, looks good. :green:
IP: logged
 Re: MORE HORSES (v 1.0)  » posted by wanderer on Jun 03, 2010, 04:22:26 am
RookieR. wrote:
I downloaded it and everything seems to be in order save for a small detail; I notice that some of the horses have a different mesh type than the normal hunters and that they don't have LOD meshes which help the game run smoothly if they are ever applied to troops and/or used in high numbers so if you have the option it would be good to add those. :D
Other than that, looks good. :green:

thanks for the feedback, I prefer that mesh for the hunters, nice and chunky. and I didn't make lods as I didn't know what lods are.
and I don't plan to make them (i play warband now ;)
IP: logged
 MORE HORSES (v 2.0)  » posted by aceczar on Jun 11, 2011, 01:49:14 pm

Question, I followed instructions to a "T" and everything seems to work just fine when I start my game however, I don't notice anything different about the horses. I am starting at the begining so I'm not sure if the effects happen later as I visit more horse merchants. Or are the changes to the textures just that subtle?
IP: logged
 Re: MORE HORSES (v 2.0)  » posted by wanderer on Jun 11, 2011, 07:32:33 pm
aceczar wrote:

Question, I followed instructions to a "T" and everything seems to work just fine when I start my game however, I don't notice anything different about the horses. I am starting at the begining so I'm not sure if the effects happen later as I visit more horse merchants. Or are the changes to the textures just that subtle?


hi did you wait a few in game weeks? sometimes they take a while to come in.
if you followed instructions thats what the issue will be
IP: logged
 MORE HORSES (v 2.0)  » posted by iggorbb on Jul 08, 2011, 07:58:56 am
Nice horses. Is this going to be updated any time soon?
IP: logged
 Re: MORE HORSES (v 2.0)  » posted by wanderer on Jul 08, 2011, 06:53:00 pm
iggorbb wrote:
Nice horses. Is this going to be updated any time soon?


probably not, I dont play MnB anymore only warband
IP: logged
 MORE HORSES (v 2.0)  » posted by Loki07 on Nov 28, 2014, 06:44:39 pm
Thanks for making this pack. I'm a big fan of Slof's and all the horses look great. You did some good work with yours' as well. Easy Read me and items.txt was a big help. Runs smooth,looks great. and nice variety.
Well done, thanks.
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).