preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Jun 23, 2018, 06:24:27 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Modding Tools » Mount&Blade Font Customiser
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Mount&Blade Font Customiser
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2009, 05:08:04 am
File version: 1.4
For M&B version: 1.010/1.011
Downloads: 4,815 Size: 10.19 MB
Views: 9,596 Type: ZIP
Home:  Font Customiser Page
Rating (0 votes): Unrated
Description
I've seen lately that nobody bothers to make new fonts for M&B, because it is a long and complicated process, luckily for you I created Mount&Blade Font Customiser, the Fonts are created automatically with two clicks . There is now no excuse to ambient your Star Wars or World War II Mod... The 1.4 version brings to you more advantages:

- Direct M&B Font Change (automatically detects the folder)

- Iron Launcher Built-in support (that was so easy)

- Every True Type/Open Type is supported

-More (requested by users) export options, map dimensions, Bold, Italic, Coptic, Chinese, Cyrillic (not only russian :-) )

-Plug-In support,... and modulable language system!


Wow! That sound really good ;-) , is true? Check it! :-P
Star Wars Conquest mod already uses this tool :pint: (he he)

ONLINE PDF DOCUMENTATION

mbfcv14screenshot.png
Commands
More From This Author
Comments
IP: logged
 Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)  » posted by AssassinLV on Jun 03, 2010, 02:42:59 am
Could I be able to use Latvian letters??????????? E.g.: ēāšč.
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)  » posted by Swyter on Aug 07, 2010, 04:31:56 am
AssassinLV wrote:
Could I be able to use Latvian letters??????????? E.g.: ēāšč.

If your font supports it: yes, it can dump every Unicode letter (Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek) with the right plug-in.
Ask me in the forums if you've interest in doing specific character sets for your Warband modules...
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)  » posted by AssassinLV on Sep 27, 2010, 02:50:15 am
Swyter wrote:
AssassinLV wrote:
Could I be able to use Latvian letters??????????? E.g.: ēāšč.

If your font supports it: yes, it can dump every Unicode letter (Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek) with the right plug-in.
Ask me in the forums if you've interest in doing specific character sets for your Warband modules...
How can I change font to my mod? And would it work on computers without "Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)"? And dues it work on Warband, or doesn't?
comment last edited by AssassinLV on Sep 27, 2010, 02:52:26 am
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)  » posted by Swyter on Sep 27, 2010, 09:39:41 am
AssassinLV wrote:
Swyter wrote:
AssassinLV wrote:
Could I be able to use Latvian letters??????????? E.g.: ēāšč.

If your font supports it: yes, it can dump every Unicode letter (Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek) with the right plug-in.
Ask me in the forums if you've interest in doing specific character sets for your Warband modules...
How can I change font to my mod? And would it work on computers without "Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)"? And dues it work on Warband, or doesn't?

Ok, this tool makes fonts that can be used in the game, you don't need to add the app itself. Simply choose a font and generate, look at the created files (Font.dds + Font_Data.xml). Once generated, you need to place it on the module folders, you know "/Modules/My Mod Name/" :

[!] only for Warband
Place Font.dds into "/Modules/My Mod Name/Textures/*here*"
and Font_Data.xml into "/Modules/My Mod Name/Data/*here*"

You're done, launch warband with your mod selected, and you have your custom module font. :-)
IP: logged
 Re: Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)  » posted by AssassinLV on Sep 30, 2010, 02:10:34 am
Swyter wrote:
AssassinLV wrote:
Swyter wrote:
AssassinLV wrote:
Could I be able to use Latvian letters??????????? E.g.: ēāšč.

If your font supports it: yes, it can dump every Unicode letter (Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek) with the right plug-in.
Ask me in the forums if you've interest in doing specific character sets for your Warband modules...
How can I change font to my mod? And would it work on computers without "Mount&Blade Font Customiser (v 1.4)"? And dues it work on Warband, or doesn't?

Ok, this tool makes fonts that can be used in the game, you don't need to add the app itself. Simply choose a font and generate, look at the created files (Font.dds + Font_Data.xml). Once generated, you need to place it on the module folders, you know "/Modules/My Mod Name/" :

[!] only for Warband
Place Font.dds into "/Modules/My Mod Name/Textures/*here*"
and Font_Data.xml into "/Modules/My Mod Name/Data/*here*"

You're done, launch warband with your mod selected, and you have your custom module font. :-)
Thanks!!! When I would be able to restart the work on my mod. I would be make latvian version too. If I have been Internet on my computer or russian language then I would make russian too,(...) but i haven't.
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).