preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Dec 11, 2018, 01:22:49 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Kanyrlia v 0.7
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Kanyrlia v 0.7
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2010, 08:37:11 pm
First Created: Sep 18, 2009, 03:10:24 pm
File version: 0.7
For M&B version: 1.010/1.011
Downloads: 8,740 (13,774) Size: 256.98 MB
Views: 25,072 (34,841) Type: RAR
Home:  Taleworld Thread
Rating (4 votes): 3.1 / 5.0
Description
Features:

New Map
Completely revamped factions based on different historical timelines.
- Menever City-States : Italian City States
- Kingdom of Deltorius : Medieval Europe
- Wuxia Dynasty: Ancient China
- Ossian Union: Gunpowder-Era Europe
- Physaio Empire: Roman + Greek Armies

Numerous new mercenaries


0.7 Changelog

-Added more mercenaries. Try to find who they are. =) Mercenaries now serve a purpose: They're neutral versions of other faction's troops; mainly if you want to keep a pure-faction army but you want the strengths of other factions you can hire mercenaries. That's if you roleplay, of course.

-Changed equipment of Lords and Faction leaders to reflect their faction fighting styles even more.

-Lords should now be using the voices of their faction.

-Slightly changed the equipment of some soldier types; I forgot which, but it was for variety's sake I believe.

-Added in Chinese voices (sorta) for the WuXia faction.

-Added in a new minor faction that sorta spawns around Ossian territory. You may find them useful.
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 2 of 2)
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by skitarii on Oct 03, 2010, 12:31:46 pm
storeslem wrote:
nah it's okey ill just wait :green:

also the carbine is a bit strange, when you aim with the crosshair the gun/barrel is pointing at the ground (looks weird) :roll:

besides that its a Great Mod! :-P


Hmm....I didn't really notice that with the carbine, but I think that's how it was used in the other mods.


Maybe it really emphasizes that historically people couldn't aim, heheh.
IP: logged
 Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by Shikunisai on Oct 04, 2010, 06:47:13 pm
I recommend adding Chu-Ko-Nu units for the Chinese Faction, add guns to the Italian City-States, and adding some touch-ups. Also give credit to the creators of the armors.
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by skitarii on Oct 04, 2010, 06:49:24 pm
Shikunisai wrote:
I recommend adding Chu-Ko-Nu units for the Chinese Faction, add guns to the Italian City-States, and adding some touch-ups. Also give credit to the creators of the armors.


WuXia factions do have Chu-Ko-Nus if you recruit enough WuXia Skirmishers. They're one handed though.

I don't plan on giving guns to the Menevers; The Ossians are the exclusive users of guns. The Menevers are more like Medieval/Pre-Gunpowder era Italians.

I thought I gave credits to the creators of the armors already. They're in the first page of the mod thread.
IP: logged
 Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by Shikunisai on Oct 04, 2010, 06:59:08 pm
You can also add new faces, remove all native items, new hairstyles, new banners, and for the Greek and Roman faction make it either balanced, totally Greek, or totally Roman. You say it's both but you make it more Roman. If you make it balanced, you mix it up with Roman Centurions, (Lords) Imperator, (King) and Greek Strategos, (King) and i'm not sure what the Greek Lords would be called. Are you trying to make it realism? Because I dont think they had muskets with bayonets (atleast not many) in 1257 A.D. Also there are Ancient with Medieval Times, which wouldnt make since with realism. Are you just trying to make it fun by adding a whole bunch of timeline together?
comment last edited by Shikunisai on Oct 04, 2010, 07:01:56 pm
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by Shikunisai on Oct 04, 2010, 07:03:02 pm
Shikunisai wrote:
You can also add new faces, remove all native items, new hairstyles, new banners, and for the Greek and Roman faction make it either balanced, totally Greek, or totally Roman. You say it's both ancient factions but you seem to make it more Roman. If you make it balanced, you mix it up with Roman Centurions, (Lords) Imperator, (King) and Greek Strategos, (King) and i'm not sure what the Greek Lords would be called. Are you trying to make it realism? Because I dont think they had muskets with bayonets (atleast not many) in 1257 A.D. Also there are Ancient with Medieval Times, which wouldnt make since with realism. Are you just trying to make it fun by adding a whole bunch of timelines together?
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by skitarii on Oct 04, 2010, 07:22:39 pm
Shikunisai wrote:
You can also add new faces, remove all native items, new hairstyles, new banners, and for the Greek and Roman faction make it either balanced, totally Greek, or totally Roman. You say it's both but you make it more Roman. If you make it balanced, you mix it up with Roman Centurions, (Lords) Imperator, (King) and Greek Strategos, (King) and i'm not sure what the Greek Lords would be called. Are you trying to make it realism? Because I dont think they had muskets with bayonets (atleast not many) in 1257 A.D. Also there are Ancient with Medieval Times, which wouldnt make since with realism. Are you just trying to make it fun by adding a whole bunch of timeline together?


I never said I'm trying to make it realistic...its a mix of different timelines, with some random backstory I put up on the front page of the mod thread. Please read there.
IP: logged
 Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by Shikunisai on Oct 05, 2010, 12:22:52 am
Nevermind just fuck it.
IP: logged
 Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by GABRILDURO on Oct 05, 2010, 02:54:56 am
Skitarii you did a GREAT JOB!!!! BRAVO!
Perhaps you spent less time and energy than other modders but your work is Great because is NEW! And gives the opportunity to mod a lot of things and historical troops.......only western and MODERN SOLDIERS are missing.
-.....the kind of africans are GORGEUS. Where did you find them? Is it normal that when I talk to them their head comes out shining white? Also some Lords beards and hair are strange.
I am discovering things and people every day in your mod.
I am using M&B Warband Mod Tools to modify some MODS for personal use but it doesnt work for M&B1100- So I tried M&Btroop editor but I cant modify items.
-Any suggestion to change weapons proficiency,usage and characteristics?
PLEASE port it to warband......so much potential there.
-Would you put as many other mods TWEAKS in next development? Like Custom commander, diplomacy, Belligerant drunk (love that and 1866 has it also in M&B 1100), hideouts, hunting, Bobs FORT (at least entrenched camp, FIND ITEM and other IN GAME CAMP CHEATS. This is really the only Real weak point of your mod compared to the other last ones because they have tons of things and CHEATS you can access during camp. Yours is very poor about it.
-A tip for you about HUNT. Make boars aggressive or even use other bellicous animals that would attak you with scaring sounds and put some HUMANS in the HUNTING map (for some reason I can only put MOUNTED: if not mounted they instantly die). I did it with 1866, in the deers map (lot of trees and hills that hide enemies). I put random numbers of MOUNTED indians and outlaws that suddenly attak me....and in hunting map you are ALONE or have max 1 companion!!!!!) When I hunt buffalos I made only indians and it makes sense because they defend their hunting territories.
........ok ok I am making it too long. I am rating your mod with a 4.5, will support your mod (expecially WB version!!!), feel free to PM.
My kids and me love your mod and have some sounds, ideas and stuff to help you.
Speaking of my kids....thank you for not putting nasty things or language.
I love the wedding dance m&b1100 mod but kids cant play that (lots of ideas also there....have you tried?)
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by Masen on Oct 05, 2010, 11:18:45 am
skitarii wrote:
Masen wrote:
I am a sort of new to this modding thing. Just sort of, and I want to know if anyone here knows how to give a city to a other faction.
If you know please tell me, since I looked and searched in the scripts and everything. Nothing there were symmetric with the other cities in the same faction! >:(

Someone tell me please, and i would be most pleased :pint:


You might be better off asking that question at the mod forums.

Uuum, im new to this site and things like that. So how do i ask the mod forums ;-)
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by skitarii on Oct 05, 2010, 09:46:53 pm
GABRILDURO wrote:
Skitarii you did a GREAT JOB!!!! BRAVO!
Perhaps you spent less time and energy than other modders but your work is Great because is NEW! And gives the opportunity to mod a lot of things and historical troops.......only western and MODERN SOLDIERS are missing.
-.....the kind of africans are GORGEUS. Where did you find them? Is it normal that when I talk to them their head comes out shining white? Also some Lords beards and hair are strange.
I am discovering things and people every day in your mod.
I am using M&B Warband Mod Tools to modify some MODS for personal use but it doesnt work for M&B1100- So I tried M&Btroop editor but I cant modify items.
-Any suggestion to change weapons proficiency,usage and characteristics?
PLEASE port it to warband......so much potential there.
-Would you put as many other mods TWEAKS in next development? Like Custom commander, diplomacy, Belligerant drunk (love that and 1866 has it also in M&B 1100), hideouts, hunting, Bobs FORT (at least entrenched camp, FIND ITEM and other IN GAME CAMP CHEATS. This is really the only Real weak point of your mod compared to the other last ones because they have tons of things and CHEATS you can access during camp. Yours is very poor about it.
-A tip for you about HUNT. Make boars aggressive or even use other bellicous animals that would attak you with scaring sounds and put some HUMANS in the HUNTING map (for some reason I can only put MOUNTED: if not mounted they instantly die). I did it with 1866, in the deers map (lot of trees and hills that hide enemies). I put random numbers of MOUNTED indians and outlaws that suddenly attak me....and in hunting map you are ALONE or have max 1 companion!!!!!) When I hunt buffalos I made only indians and it makes sense because they defend their hunting territories.
........ok ok I am making it too long. I am rating your mod with a 4.5, will support your mod (expecially WB version!!!), feel free to PM.
My kids and me love your mod and have some sounds, ideas and stuff to help you.
Speaking of my kids....thank you for not putting nasty things or language.
I love the wedding dance m&b1100 mod but kids cant play that (lots of ideas also there....have you tried?)


Thanks for the kind compliments. =) Western soldiers? I thought the Ossians are western enough, unless you're talking about cowboys? I don't think they'll make an appearance really....

As for the Africans...err...Lleuotanac Natives, it's a problem I've been having with the coding...I don't know why their heads are shiny white... I found them on a Chinese Mount & Blade website.

For modding things you might want to look at the module system...

Yes, I know my mod lacks functions. That's because the more stuff I put in, the more stuff I'll have to edit/change/copy when I port over to Warband. As I said before in my mod thread, I won't port to Warband UNTIL Warband is FINALIZED. Meaning, no more mod-killing patches.

As for nasty language, that might pop up in the future, but I won't say the f word in there....maybe.

Yes, I have played the wedding dance.








Masen wrote:
skitarii wrote:
Masen wrote:
I am a sort of new to this modding thing. Just sort of, and I want to know if anyone here knows how to give a city to a other faction.
If you know please tell me, since I looked and searched in the scripts and everything. Nothing there were symmetric with the other cities in the same faction! >:(

Someone tell me please, and i would be most pleased :pint:


You might be better off asking that question at the mod forums.

Uuum, im new to this site and things like that. So how do i ask the mod forums ;-)



Here.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html
comment last edited by skitarii on Oct 05, 2010, 09:47:55 pm
IP: logged
 Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by Razorrazor9 on Oct 10, 2010, 10:36:42 am
Why don't you guys who make mods try to work a little harder on mods? this mod is stupid mate i have downloaded it and playd.
Try to make a mod wich is based on one period it will be much more better beleave me ;-) Btw if you need some help about the ancient and medieval units just let me know ok ? i am a volunteer :) :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by skitarii on Oct 10, 2010, 10:54:16 am
Razorrazor9 wrote:
Why don't you guys who make mods try to work a little harder on mods? this mod is stupid mate i have downloaded it and playd.
Try to make a mod wich is based on one period it will be much more better beleave me ;-) Btw if you need some help about the ancient and medieval units just let me know ok ? i am a volunteer :) :hammer:


This is just my view on what a good mod is. Go play something else. Don't bash, and then offer to help, it just makes you an asshole.
IP: logged
 Re: Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by GABRILDURO on Oct 10, 2010, 11:49:15 am
Razorrazor9 wrote:
Why don't you guys who make mods try to work a little harder on mods? this mod is stupid mate i have downloaded it and playd.
Try to make a mod wich is based on one period it will be much more better beleave me ;-) Btw if you need some help about the ancient and medieval units just let me know ok ? i am a volunteer :) :hammer:
THIS IS NOT AN HISTORICAL MOD! IT IS A FREE FANTASY AND ORIGINALLY made MOD.
People work hard on modding and you probably don't know they AREN'T payed ......so just be polite with them.
I also like historical more but SKIITARI's Kanirlia is very involving after you ve being playing it for some days.
Anyway you can ask permission and make your own mod using the tons of textures and cultures in there
Ciao
IP: logged
 Kanyrlia v 0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted by MasterYi on Apr 12, 2011, 05:16:24 pm
Why can't I download itt. It sounds like a good mod. :-(
Showing comments 21 to 34 of 34 Showing Page 2 of 2  <  1  2 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Hosted by Hypernia.
Website © 2018 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2018).