preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Nov 26, 2014, 07:18:24 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
User Name Group Member Since File Listings Comments
saipoon Uploader Sep 24, 2011, 04:45:07 am 4 34
File listings: newest first
# Title Added/Updated Downloads
Per Day
Total
Downloads
File Rating Views File Size Comments
1  For Dunde Jan 10, 2012 0.21 218 Unrated 704 1.06 MB 2
2  Nusantara Kingdom Oct 23, 2011 4.58 5,181 4.0 / 5.0 15,472 66.34 MB 26
3  nothing, passworded Oct 22, 2011 0.06 67 Unrated 358 124.5 KB 0
4  New Elgante Troops Oct 04, 2011 0.07 81 Unrated 468 31.5 KB 0
Comments
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Feb 24, 2012, 07:37:49 am
EzhotTheDominator wrote:
saipoon wrote:
EzhotTheDominator wrote:
suhu saipoon ane kepengen masuk warben clan kaskus
tpi begimana caranya ya??ane ga begitu ngerti maenin kaskus euy gan
mohon advise nya yes suhu
hehehe :green:
pm agan upijoko gan
PM lewat mana nih suhu??
pm maksudnya private message gan, sm post di official threadnya di kaskus.
Oya, fitur grup di kaskus kan masih maintenance
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Feb 18, 2012, 03:05:32 am
EzhotTheDominator wrote:
suhu saipoon ane kepengen masuk warben clan kaskus
tpi begimana caranya ya??ane ga begitu ngerti maenin kaskus euy gan
mohon advise nya yes suhu
hehehe :green:
pm agan upijoko gan
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Jan 24, 2012, 05:35:13 am
MN121MN wrote:
Ada juga y penggemar Warband di sini?
Good job bro, promosi negara kita....
banyak kok gan orang indo disini :D
IP: logged
 openBRF - an editor for BRF files (v 0.0.71b)  » posted under openBRF - an editor for BRF files on Jan 21, 2012, 06:52:22 am
I have a problem, my OpenBRF can not read the texture and material. What's the solution?

Just like this :
chox.jpg
IP: logged
 For Dunde (v )  » posted under For Dunde on Jan 11, 2012, 04:17:49 am
ok, thx
IP: logged
 "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth" v (v 1.0)  » posted under "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth" v 1.0 on Jan 10, 2012, 08:28:11 am
wow! that's nice! there are rarely mods about southern asian
if you may, come to my mod, it still begin, fair if very bad :hammer: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3330
I love AOE game, so I love AOB mod :green:
But better yet you add the special troops such as those produced in castle of each kingdom. And where's the heavy camel? :hammer:
comment last edited by saipoon on Jan 08, 2012, 03:02:07 am
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Dec 02, 2011, 11:12:53 pm
exa13 wrote:
Ada skrinsut ga? :-D
Mampir dong bang saipoon ke markas Warben di Kaskus :green:
nanti ane pasang skrinsud gan, tpi nanti bwt versi mendatang
ane jg dah gabung warben di kaskus, cuman jarang mampir doang
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Nov 08, 2011, 05:09:48 pm
Anonymous wrote:
when i start the game, it say an error:get_object failed for texture: manface_young
is there any way i can fix this?

maybe it's your warband error
or waiting the newest version (I have some error and bug too)
in new version i'll repair the error
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Nov 02, 2011, 06:14:20 pm
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Hey! I've repair the headband! It's don't look bald again!
But there's a little bug too :hammer:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3324 password : nothing (I'm serious, this is the password) :hammer: :hammer:
Thanks, but I still do prefer it without since the hair covers the headband.
Alternatively I could make it less common so as to have the snake tribe not hairless. Don't forget that the lord you talk to have no headbands when in castles and such so ther hair is not entirely stifled.
Also I made a scene preview video of the scenes in the newest version
http://www.moddb.com/mods/new-elgante/videos
good luck, then :D
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Oct 26, 2011, 02:37:05 am
tomiwirliansyah wrote:
waahhh mantaapp ni, akhirnya bisa mainin cerita negri sendiri
ni char nya d bikin char kerajaan kita, atw ambl dari yg lama ni??
maksud agan nama lordnya?
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Oct 25, 2011, 06:36:08 am
continuum299 wrote:
hey and don't forget siam and khmer and many other south east
I can't, sorry. 'cause i don't know how to make new faction, and their town/village too
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Oct 24, 2011, 06:26:26 am
Alan De Soison wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Alan De Soison wrote:
Bagus...
terus berkarya dan terus belajar ;-)
semangat :-D
tq kk :), btw bsa perbaikin skin orang di celana batik? biar lbh sesuai sm pencahayaanya
OK..bentar yah soalnya lg donlot kamen rider nih jdnya laptopnya lambaat haha :green:
haha, ngomongx blak2an bgt :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: Nusantara Kingdom (v 1.0 Beta)  » posted under Nusantara Kingdom on Oct 24, 2011, 01:23:16 am
Alan De Soison wrote:
Bagus...
terus berkarya dan terus belajar ;-)
semangat :-D
tq kk :), btw bsa perbaikin skin orang di celana batik? biar lbh sesuai sm pencahayaanya
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 22, 2011, 11:25:16 pm
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
okay, but the snake tribe headband is make the wearer's hair look bald, it's make all snake tribe troops bald and not have any hairstyle :o
Good point, I had forgotten about that, they look weird when they have hair and the headband. Its up to you if you still want to make face-codes for them. I can remove the headbands from some of them for some cool face-codes but most of them should retain the headband, it signifies their rank.
Hey! I've repair the headband! It's don't look bald again!
But there's a little bug too :hammer:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3324 password : nothing (I'm serious, this is the password) :hammer: :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 20, 2011, 12:49:03 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
i think, i'll editing those villages after you relase the new version
Do you want me to give you the team version now with all the scenes? Or wait until the next public release?

maybe the public version, because i'm busy to make my mod
Fair enough, I wish you good luck with it. May your code always compile without errors ;)

thanks, btw when will you release the new version?
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 19, 2011, 05:11:10 pm
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
i think, i'll editing those villages after you relase the new version
Do you want me to give you the team version now with all the scenes? Or wait until the next public release?

maybe the public version, because i'm busy to make my mod
aronccs wrote:
saipoon wrote:


So..... Thanks for Alex to make it and for you to publish it :hammer:
btw, my mod is about Asia too, especially Indonesia (but I didn't publish)


What's the name of the mod?

nusantara (it's mean archipelago), it's location is in the malacca strait to Java island
aronccs wrote:
saipoon wrote:
wow! nice elephant graphic! i love it :D
i need it too for my mod, thank you very much :D




don't thank me. thank Alex Dragon for the elephant models

So..... Thanks for Alex to make it and for you to publish it :hammer:
btw, my mod is about Asia too, especially Indonesia (but I didn't publish)
wow! nice elephant graphic! i love it :D
i need it too for my mod, thank you very much :D



IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 07, 2011, 04:25:56 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Here it is, http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3286 i've renamed the name of lord with X at the start, the password is akugila
And i'll rename (or change the scene) of unrenamed village, but coming soon :hammer: :hammer:
Cool thanks, the Karkan scenes have all been made since v0.7 so don't change them.
Did you change the Lundic lords names as well? If so thanks for that, I just transferred them over too.
If you want to make scenes then I can recommend making some Arlen tribe village scenes, they have none.
If you want to continue doing work I can give you a newer version with all these changes to scenes and new scene props.
i think, i'll editing those villages after you relase the new version
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 05, 2011, 08:12:27 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
yup, i rename all lundic lord, but i didn't change their face, sorry
it's culture is khergit right?
btw, may I give all lundic lord a title? (maybe 'warrior' at the end of name :/ )
They are inspired by the Apaches/Comanches, they are the same race as the Karkan Tribe but are different in the fact they trade with colonists and so end up with completely different equipment. They could have a characteristic in their name, much in the same way as you did the Rebel Lords.
Oh, I understand now
How if one of they troops bring a firearms as weapon? Just like a modern Indian at war with colonists
I have had that suggested a couple of times, and historically it makes sense. I am considering giving some to the Arlen Barony, but the colonists restrict what they trade to the Lundmen. They are already strongly regretting ever giving them horses, and there is several scenarios where they trade them hand cannon shots. The Lundmen, confused about their use, put them on ends of clubs and have been known to throw them.
But I don't want to add too many firearms into the world as a whole, the resources to make gunpowder are scarce and I want to simulate that with the lack of abundance.
okay, and i'll make some of their lord bring firearms (just 1 or two), and they'll naked xD
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 05, 2011, 07:38:38 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
yup, i rename all lundic lord, but i didn't change their face, sorry
it's culture is khergit right?
btw, may I give all lundic lord a title? (maybe 'warrior' at the end of name :/ )
They are inspired by the Apaches/Comanches, they are the same race as the Karkan Tribe but are different in the fact they trade with colonists and so end up with completely different equipment. They could have a characteristic in their name, much in the same way as you did the Rebel Lords.
Oh, I understand now
How if one of they troops bring a firearms as weapon? Just like a modern Indian at war with colonists
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 05, 2011, 04:02:25 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Here it is, http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3286 i've renamed the name of lord with X at the start, the password is akugila
And i'll rename (or change the scene) of unrenamed village, but coming soon :hammer: :hammer:
Cool thanks, the Karkan scenes have all been made since v0.7 so don't change them.
Did you change the Lundic lords names as well? If so thanks for that, I just transferred them over too.
If you want to make scenes then I can recommend making some Arlen tribe village scenes, they have none.
If you want to continue doing work I can give you a newer version with all these changes to scenes and new scene props.
yup, i rename all lundic lord, but i didn't change their face, sorry
it's culture is khergit right?
btw, may I give all lundic lord a title? (maybe 'warrior' at the end of name :/ )
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 04, 2011, 10:05:46 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
wow! i love this mod! i like this tribal mod!
but, the lords' name is more calradian, may i rename all lord and change their face to more tribal? with your permission, and i'll upload it too :D
Great!
I could add your changes to the official mod and you could release it as an addition temporarily. If you wish to do so we could set it up so that you can make the faces and send me the code along with new names and I can add it to the mod, with credits of course.
In future I plan to make facepaint and such so it should make it easier. Don't change any Elgante Lords names though, they are as planned.
Guy! I've upload it for you, here it is :green: :green: :green: :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?uozgeaupuna7pnn

The password is :
akujelek

And i'll give the changelog too...
:arrow: The karkan and snake lords name has been changed.
:arrow: The karkan and snake lords face has been changed too.
:arrow: The rebel lords name has been changed (I just change the lord with their real sarranian name)
:arrow: I gave all karkan lords the boar helmet.
:arrow: AND I changed all karkan, snake, and rebel ladies name

if you want me to change the villages name, I'll do it with fun :green: :green: :green: :green:


sorry if my english bad :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Thank you very much you'll be in the credits come next release, I just finished applying your changes. Brilliant names, I really like them, previously changing names was not a big priority of mine. But it really does feel more complete with the new names. But can I ask you to make a few more Karkan names? Some of the karkan names you had did not seem to fit, the ones with X or Z at the start. Could you just rename those and post the new names?
As for renaming villages, its up to you. But the Karkan village names will be changed soon as will the snake tribes. So that leaves most of the rebels/barony, all of the lundmen/arlen tribe. Anything in particular you wanted to cover?

Here it is, http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3286 i've renamed the name of lord with X at the start, the password is akugila

And i'll rename (or change the scene) of unrenamed village, but coming soon :hammer: :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Oct 02, 2011, 05:49:00 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
wow! i love this mod! i like this tribal mod!
but, the lords' name is more calradian, may i rename all lord and change their face to more tribal? with your permission, and i'll upload it too :D
Great!
I could add your changes to the official mod and you could release it as an addition temporarily. If you wish to do so we could set it up so that you can make the faces and send me the code along with new names and I can add it to the mod, with credits of course.
In future I plan to make facepaint and such so it should make it easier. Don't change any Elgante Lords names though, they are as planned.
Guy! I've upload it for you, here it is :green: :green: :green: :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?uozgeaupuna7pnn

The password is :
akujelek

And i'll give the changelog too...
:arrow: The karkan and snake lords name has been changed.
:arrow: The karkan and snake lords face has been changed too.
:arrow: The rebel lords name has been changed (I just change the lord with their real sarranian name)
:arrow: I gave all karkan lords the boar helmet.
:arrow: AND I changed all karkan, snake, and rebel ladies name

if you want me to change the villages name, I'll do it with fun :green: :green: :green: :green:


sorry if my english bad :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
WOW!! It's great mod!! I love it :-D :-D :-D

but, I've a problem too, when I in battle, after a minutes, it's exit, says 'igxprd32 is error blablabla..., AND change the computer graphic resolution to 4 bit', why? >:( >:( >:(
note : I use Windows XP, and make my warband video option to the lowest quality :-?

That problem make me crazy :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Sep 29, 2011, 11:54:50 pm
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
i have a suggestion, what if you give this mod with the diplomacy features
I have permission to do so, but haven't got around to doing it. Its one of the main things on my list of things to do however
oh.....
btw, can you or your other member can make an animal hunting system like brytenwalda?
I liked that system in Brytenwalda, so far I am the only "coder" on the team, even if I am not particularly good at it, I'm more of an artist.
But I'll add to my list and I'll give it a good shot and with any luck you'll see it in a future version.
Good job, then. And i have some points for this
- in aztecs houses, it'll better to remove light on it's ceilling
- i found some bug on floor in the aztecs houses
- it'll be better if the tribal lords graphic on the map use a people picture (not horse)

IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Sep 28, 2011, 09:51:15 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
i have a suggestion, what if you give this mod with the diplomacy features
I have permission to do so, but haven't got around to doing it. Its one of the main things on my list of things to do however
oh.....
btw, can you or your other member can make an animal hunting system like brytenwalda?
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Sep 28, 2011, 08:03:11 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
okay, but the snake tribe headband is make the wearer's hair look bald, it's make all snake tribe troops bald and not have any hairstyle :o
Good point, I had forgotten about that, they look weird when they have hair and the headband. Its up to you if you still want to make face-codes for them. I can remove the headbands from some of them for some cool face-codes but most of them should retain the headband, it signifies their rank.
haha! all right then, i'll make their king/grandchief more scary!
and don't forget to change the scene of some town and village in snake tribe, there's look unrealistic
Its not that I have forgotten to change the scenes its that it is a very large undertaking to change them all. I have a new team member however who managed to make all karkan scenes, which will be a great addition for the new version. Usually it takes about 2-3 hours to make a medium sized scene, let alone the time for me to make all the models for it. So keep in mind I am working on scenes but since I am making a whole mod I have to focus on other things as well so it is not done too fast. Though I can promise you that scenes, especially for the tribal factions, will all be done eventually since they are the ones who need converting the most.
Good luck
i have a suggestion, what if you give this mod with the diplomacy features
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Sep 28, 2011, 05:48:10 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
okay, but the snake tribe headband is make the wearer's hair look bald, it's make all snake tribe troops bald and not have any hairstyle :o
Good point, I had forgotten about that, they look weird when they have hair and the headband. Its up to you if you still want to make face-codes for them. I can remove the headbands from some of them for some cool face-codes but most of them should retain the headband, it signifies their rank.
haha! all right then, i'll make their king/grandchief more scary!
and don't forget to change the scene of some town and village in snake tribe, there's look unrealistic
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Sep 28, 2011, 01:50:44 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
wow! i love this mod! i like this tribal mod!
but, the lords' name is more calradian, may i rename all lord and change their face to more tribal? with your permission, and i'll upload it too :D
Great!
I could add your changes to the official mod and you could release it as an addition temporarily. If you wish to do so we could set it up so that you can make the faces and send me the code along with new names and I can add it to the mod, with credits of course.
In future I plan to make facepaint and such so it should make it easier. Don't change any Elgante Lords names though, they are as planned.
all right, i'll send you the troops.txt whenever i can. And for the name, i just give it for karkans and snake lords, not for other faction lords
Cool, the Karkan head chieftan has a new facecode but he is the only one I have made one for, same with the names. Avoid giving any of them red hair and always try and give them a rough look
The Tribe of Snakes have no new facecodes so there is nothing to go off of really, give them dark hair mostly and avoid blonde.
okay, but the snake tribe headband is make the wearer's hair look bald, it's make all snake tribe troops bald and not have any hairstyle :o
IP: logged
 Re: New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Sep 27, 2011, 11:02:40 am
Crossbow_Joe wrote:
saipoon wrote:
wow! i love this mod! i like this tribal mod!
but, the lords' name is more calradian, may i rename all lord and change their face to more tribal? with your permission, and i'll upload it too :D
Great!
I could add your changes to the official mod and you could release it as an addition temporarily. If you wish to do so we could set it up so that you can make the faces and send me the code along with new names and I can add it to the mod, with credits of course.
In future I plan to make facepaint and such so it should make it easier. Don't change any Elgante Lords names though, they are as planned.
all right, i'll send you the troops.txt whenever i can. And for the name, i just give it for karkans and snake lords, not for other faction lords
IP: logged
 New Elgante, v0.7 (v 0.7)  » posted under New Elgante, v0.8 Anniversary Edition on Sep 27, 2011, 01:47:31 am
wow! i love this mod! i like this tribal mod!
but, the lords' name is more calradian, may i rename all lord and change their face to more tribal? with your permission, and i'll upload it too :D
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Serving 20 TB+ of downloads a month and hosted by . You can use our promo code MBR for a $50 hosting discount with them.
Website © 2014 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2014).