|Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?|
|View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: A Song of Ice and Fire|
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2008, 07:30:56 pm
First Created: Mar 02, 2008, 03:54:06 pm
A Song of Ice and Fire Mod 0.4.2 for M&B 0.903
Welcome to A Song of Ice and Fire, a mod for Mount and Blade, based on on epic fantasy novels by George R. R. Martin.
King Robert Baratheon is dead, his Hand of the King - lord Eddard Stark - is executed as traitor, and the lands of Westeros brace for war. House Lannister, whose daughter Cersei was Roberts queen, claims the throne for her young son Joffrey. Renly Baratheon, with support of House Tyrell, claims the throne for himself. House Martell wants to take advantage of the situatin and become independent from the Irone Throne again. In the north, House Stark gathers its strength to defend what is right and revenge Eddard Stark's death. Looking at that, King Balon Greyjoy of Iron Islands decides, that there wouldn't be better time for restoring ironmen's power. The War of Five Kings awaits you...
* Chivalric (whole work on mod up to v.0.3)
* Sparehawk (map, banners, scripting)
* Kid (faces, equipment, dialogs)
* horkesh (new troop-tree, new items)
* Gohda (banners and textures)
* Gellan (banners)
* HokieBT (mod logo, dialogs, new items)
* Teshin (textures)
* To Janus (basic version) and NCrawler (porting to 0.9xx) for allocating Arena Expansion
* To the Band of Warriors-Team for allocating their source-code
o http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,25786.0.html (Credits BoW)
* To Seff for Town Siege Fix
* To Elio M.Garcia and Linda Antonsson for their awesome site The Citadel (http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/) and especially it's Heraldy section.
Minor changes in version 0.4.1
- More good-looking banners inside castles.
- Others now have appropriate look and armor.
- Others now harder to kill.
- Northern towns, castles and villages have snow, southern - haven't.
- Tweaked goods supply in towns (e.g. furs in Winterfell, spices in Sunspear, wine in Highgarden...).
- Changed names of NPCs in Castle Black.
- Weaponsmith in Castle Black now called Steward and sells foods.
- Included Town Siege Fix 1.02 by Seff.
- Removed Japanese armor from merchant lists.
- Fixed elders in following villages:
Lord Harroway's Town,
- Fixed Dornish Horsemen's horses.
- Harrenhal now is a castle and Janos Slynt is it's owner.
Known bugs and incompletenesses (hope to solve it in future releases...):
Minor changes in version 0.4.2
- Added new unique items: Rhaegar's armor set, valyrian axe, dragonbone bow.
- NPCs in Castle Black have completely new dialogs and appearance.
- Opponents while training in Castle Black now are Samwell Tarly, Jon Snow, Beardless Dick and Alliser Thorne himself.
- Fixed horses for Dornish Nobles.
- Stark Knights renamed into Northern Heavy Horsemen, since there was not so much true knights at North.
- Lannister's Kingsguards renamed into Lionguards and vice versa, since Kingsguard should be a top of knight's career.
- New texture for wights' face.
- New textures for valyrian blades.
- All Lannisters now have true golden hair.
- Map was turned 180, so the Wall is really on North now.
|More From This Author|