|Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?|
|View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: CRUSADER - DEUS VULT|
|Last Updated: May 29, 2011, 08:42:48 am|
Crusader - Deus Vult 1.1
A crusading mod for Mount and Blade Warband by Feyd
2011/04/19 at Aix en Provence - France
- Some minor map changes
- Cities on chypre island moved on the main land
- some change in horse texture (templar and jerusalem)
not really a revolution, but made some change due to some comment.
I always wanted a mod based on the crusade like those i found for Mount & Blade.
After i've waited for quite some time, i decided to create my own.
It was not really easy at the begining to start the work, i have problems mainly on the map since there is no map editor for warband.
But after some time it was easier to understand the game mechanics like creating new items, edit the faction, map...
It is maybe not as accomplished that i wanted to, but it is working so far and i made lot of modifications to make it look like a crusading medvieval game.
- Map, close to jerusalem area
- Cities and castles, Name changed and moved on the new map
- Factions, renamed as "Fatimite" "Seljuke" "Antioch" "Jerusalem" "Byzance" "Tripoli"
- Troops, changed the name and equipement of each faction's troop
- Equipements, made some new items like faction's mail and horses new hemlets, added colored lance
- Introduction, change some text in the introduction
I have made all the modification myself except the colored lance i took on M&B repository made by CounterPoint391. Thanks for that stuff they look real good in my crusaders charge.
- CounterPoint391 for "colored lance"
- M&B Team, for creating this game, guys you rock
- M&B Repository, for hosting this file and the other mods
I hope this mod will please you
DEUS LO VULT
|More From This Author|