preload button hover image:
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact
Current Time: Jul 31, 2014, 04:36:43 pm
 Mount&Blade Repository » Mods » Large » Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta
      
Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?
View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2011, 02:17:33 am
First Created: Apr 09, 2011, 02:52:56 pm
File version: 0.7 beta
For M&B version: Warband 1.143
Downloads: 103,238 (120,304) Size: 455.34 MB
Views: 172,998 (203,550) Type: RAR
Home:  Main Board
Rating (16 votes): 3.6 / 5.0
Description
signaturemedium.jpg

Hello Everyone!
I would like to introduce to you my modification for Mount & Blade - Warband - Shogun - Sengoku Jidai.
This mod is about Sengoku Period in Japan - one of the biggest civil war in this country.
Mod is working with newest version of Warband v1.143
All new features:
  • totally new weapons, like Katana, Wakizashi, Yari (spear), Yumi (bows), new arrows, No-Dachi (long swords), Otsuchi (warhammer), Kanabo (club), Kama/Oni (axe), new fire weapons and many, many more,
  • new armors with heraldic flags or without them (it`s up to you, the price is still the same)
  • new ground textures
  • new beautiful map of Japan, it`s HUGE :)
  • new map icons
  • a lot of new scripts (i.e. Ninja Script - if there is a situation, when one clan hate you, the leader of that clan will send ninja after you, and when you resting there is a big chance to be attacked by ninja),
  • ~70 new horses with new textures
  • seppuku cut-scene
  • 36 cities, 59 castles and 120 villages, everything with original Japanese names
  • 13 samurai clans with real samurai leaders and lords with real Japanese names + one clan of Ainu People on the north, Hokkaido Island
  • FIRE ARROWS
  • new beautiful buildings with new textures
  • new music, sounds, new interface
  • new intro
  • and many, many more


You can find two completely new maps for multiplayer:
Edo Town map - perfect for TDM, DM and Duels
mb75.jpg
mb76.jpg
mb77.jpg



Two Castles - two small castles, one river, three ways, perfect map for Capture the Flag
mb78.jpg
mb79.jpg
mb81t.jpg
mb82.jpg


[size=14pt]To see all new features you need Warband Script Enhancer.
All required files you can find in the Shogun - Sengoku Jidai directory -->WSE Files.
Copy all of these files into Warband main directory, i.e. C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\MountBlade Warband\
and launch the game using WSELoader.exe[/size]


Team:
  • WoYo-Sensei - Team Leader, scripts, models, dialogs, textures, animation, music, sounds, storyline

Credits:
  • Daedalus aka Slawomir of Aaarrghh - scripts
  • Mat Berserker - scripts
  • MakeMyDay - village house models
  • Jabko - scripts
  • Kolba - scripts
  • Wundai - great map icons
  • Llew - Flintlock weapons
  • Waffenbaum - wonderful and beautiful pictures
  • Motomataru - FormRanks script
  • Swyter - for Mount & Blade Font Customizer and Module System Manager
  • cmpxchg8b - for Warband Script Enhancer - you made our life much easier :)
  • mtarini - OpenBRF
  • Shcherbyna - map icons
  • Wanderer949 - MoreHorses OSP
If I forgot about someone, please PM me, so I can fix it.

Special Thanks to:
TaleWorlds Entertainment - It`s your game at all :)
Jeff van Dyck/Creative Assembly - for wonderful Shogun music and sounds
Tawerna Four Ways - Polish community of Mount & Blade
TaleWorlds Forum community
and all people I didn`t mentioned here, but I still remember about you :)
Thank you all!

Signatures
signaturemd.jpg
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,133708.0.html][IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7549/signaturemd.jpg[/img][/url]



I really need your support, so please, use my FileSonic link as long as possible and DO NOT upload my mod on other servers.
I know that you have to wait 30s before you can download and download speed is not cool sometimes, but this is all I`m asking you.
If you enjoyed my mod, download it using my link.
Thank you.


[size=14pt]Download link for Shogun - Sengoku Jidai v0.70[/size]
MIRROR FileSonic: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1564444111/Shogun_-_Sengoku_Jidai.rar

Please, if you want support me, use FileSonic link as long as possible. Thank you.

[size=14pt]Patch 1 is now available.[/size]
Copy all files from archive to Shogun - Sengoku Jidai directory and replace all the files.

Download: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1578520651/Shogun_-_Sengoku_Jidai_patch_1.rar



Enjoy! ^^


Some simple rules
Don't use this mod/objects/textures in other projects/mods without my permission.
Don't modify models or textures from this mod without my permission.



Below you can see some pictures from the mod.

mb3v.jpg
mb2r.jpg
mb4e.jpg
mb20x.jpg
mb23l.jpg
mb29r.jpg
mb113v.jpg
mb191q.jpg
mb222m.jpg
mainyd.jpg
grotrender.jpg
mb40q.jpg
mb48nm.jpg
mb47b.jpg
mb50v.jpg
mb53s.jpg
Commands
More From This Author
Comments (Page 7 of 7)
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by rottenwolf24 on Jan 24, 2012, 09:56:56 pm
hello i downloaded the beta 0.70 but doesn't let me to download the patch from file sonic, it say it's not for share. any help please?
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by Kronnor on Feb 03, 2012, 06:05:09 am
arten800 wrote:
Shiro-samurai wrote:
bilolo123 wrote:
Hello.

First, before ask desperatelly for help, i need to admit, your mod is the most outrageous and perfect i ever seen.

I was feeling so uncomplete w/o decent realistic japan era RPGs, and bang!!!! you come with this.

PS: I know theres a lot of Japanese RPGs, but they are too gay ( I have nothing against Homosexuals), full of shining faggishes, and beautyfull angel faces, and thats makes me sick...

Ok ok, lets go to the point, i loved your mod but i'm enfacing a hard problem w/o ways to avoid.

When i get back to meet my father whos probably in danger, and i see the lord ordering to execute him, after his death ( my father ), the game AI simply stops, i still making my char fire arrows and etcetera, the npcs still alive, but the screeen keeps on the dead fathers and neverrrrrrrrr ends the scene.

I believe this happens baucase Ai, but not sure since i'm not a modder.

Even w/o my decent video card what somehow doesnt work on my new Motherboard, i still love this game, even on minimum configs still awsome, for god sakes help meeeeee....what to dooooo i want see the rest of the game.

My email is [email protected] or [email protected].

Send me help pleaaaaase.
You're right, it happened to me too, and i dont know what can i do with it :-(
Me to thats happened for me also
Happened to me too :-( After the execution the game AI stops
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta) - Multiplayer  » posted by Claudius on Feb 18, 2012, 05:25:38 am
Dear Woyo-Sensei and Sengoku-Jidai players,
first of all: wonderful mod :-) !

I have two question about it:
1) is there any available dedicated multiplayer server to play on?
2) I noticed a strange behaviour during a multiplayer session with bots hosted on my pc: they were all unarmored, although I set no limits to equipment or minum armor thresholds: is it normal? Is it not possible to play against armored bots in multiplayer?

Thanks in advance for your replies!
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by madball on Feb 20, 2012, 05:14:53 am
Kronnor wrote:
arten800 wrote:
Shiro-samurai wrote:
bilolo123 wrote:
Hello.

First, before ask desperatelly for help, i need to admit, your mod is the most outrageous and perfect i ever seen.

I was feeling so uncomplete w/o decent realistic japan era RPGs, and bang!!!! you come with this.

PS: I know theres a lot of Japanese RPGs, but they are too gay ( I have nothing against Homosexuals), full of shining faggishes, and beautyfull angel faces, and thats makes me sick...

Ok ok, lets go to the point, i loved your mod but i'm enfacing a hard problem w/o ways to avoid.

When i get back to meet my father whos probably in danger, and i see the lord ordering to execute him, after his death ( my father ), the game AI simply stops, i still making my char fire arrows and etcetera, the npcs still alive, but the screeen keeps on the dead fathers and neverrrrrrrrr ends the scene.

I believe this happens baucase Ai, but not sure since i'm not a modder.

Even w/o my decent video card what somehow doesnt work on my new Motherboard, i still love this game, even on minimum configs still awsome, for god sakes help meeeeee....what to dooooo i want see the rest of the game.

My email is [email protected] or [email protected].

Send me help pleaaaaase.
You're right, it happened to me too, and i dont know what can i do with it :-(
Me to thats happened for me also
Happened to me too :-( After the execution the game AI stops
Hello there, I'm experiencing the same problem, the game doesn't go further from the seppuku-scene. Tried to run the game normally, and with WSE, none of them worked... Is this because my version's not Steam, or am I just doing something wrong? (copied wse file from mod's dir to games main directory, etc...)
comment last edited by madball on Feb 20, 2012, 05:22:29 am
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by madball on Feb 20, 2012, 06:46:50 am
madball wrote:
Kronnor wrote:
arten800 wrote:
Shiro-samurai wrote:
bilolo123 wrote:
Hello.

First, before ask desperatelly for help, i need to admit, your mod is the most outrageous and perfect i ever seen.

I was feeling so uncomplete w/o decent realistic japan era RPGs, and bang!!!! you come with this.

PS: I know theres a lot of Japanese RPGs, but they are too gay ( I have nothing against Homosexuals), full of shining faggishes, and beautyfull angel faces, and thats makes me sick...

Ok ok, lets go to the point, i loved your mod but i'm enfacing a hard problem w/o ways to avoid.

When i get back to meet my father whos probably in danger, and i see the lord ordering to execute him, after his death ( my father ), the game AI simply stops, i still making my char fire arrows and etcetera, the npcs still alive, but the screeen keeps on the dead fathers and neverrrrrrrrr ends the scene.

I believe this happens baucase Ai, but not sure since i'm not a modder.

Even w/o my decent video card what somehow doesnt work on my new Motherboard, i still love this game, even on minimum configs still awsome, for god sakes help meeeeee....what to dooooo i want see the rest of the game.

My email is [email protected] or [email protected].

Send me help pleaaaaase.
You're right, it happened to me too, and i dont know what can i do with it :-(
Me to thats happened for me also
Happened to me too :-( After the execution the game AI stops
Hello there, I'm experiencing the same problem, the game doesn't go further from the seppuku-scene. Tried to run the game normally, and with WSE, none of them worked... Is this because my version's not Steam, or am I just doing something wrong? (copied wse file from mod's dir to games main directory, etc...)
Sorry, my bad. Misunderstood the thing with WSE. For those, who experience this seppuku scene problem: copy the files from the mod's WSE-folder to warbands main directory, and start M&B with WSEloader - you will have to start a new game like this, it didn't work for my "non-WSE"-saves, but after this you should be able to advance from the seppuku-scene... There are other issues too (unarmed when participating in a tournament, after father's execution can't talk with anyone, because they all keep saying the same, what the daimyo said after the seppuku, etc.), but I guess this piece of jewel is still in the polishing process...
comment last edited by madball on Feb 20, 2012, 09:01:44 am
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by Uber Uther on Mar 24, 2012, 02:16:36 pm
The link for the patch is broken.

Is there another site to DL the patch?
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by Nebraska on Mar 30, 2012, 11:35:45 pm
HI ! I'm Nebraska who've enjoyed your Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta

Thanks for you and your team and i'm so grateful for that this MOD could released finally !

I'm here today to ask a little favor of you that your permission to use this MOD's some files to create new items .

Actually I've been working on it already, and have some new textures, but I could't upload it because of your notification on retexturizing, editing and so on.

To personal use it doesn't matter, but I wish share this file on the other sites and forums...

SO.... MAY I ???



And here goes my work (just for reference)

http://cafe.naver.com/warband/89546


I will await your positive answer ...
comment last edited by Nebraska on Mar 31, 2012, 12:10:40 am
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by lcace99 on May 13, 2012, 11:53:53 am
hi. i love japanese history and all this type of stuff. your mod is incredible


just one problem. im a vassel of the mori clan and when i want to help one of my mori allies out, out of nowhere a few horsemen (and its always only horsemen) start attacking me and my allies troop

bit of help please
(but amazing mod)
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by lcace99 on May 13, 2012, 11:55:45 am
madball wrote:
madball wrote:
Kronnor wrote:
arten800 wrote:
Shiro-samurai wrote:
bilolo123 wrote:
Hello.

First, before ask desperatelly for help, i need to admit, your mod is the most outrageous and perfect i ever seen.

I was feeling so uncomplete w/o decent realistic japan era RPGs, and bang!!!! you come with this.

PS: I know theres a lot of Japanese RPGs, but they are too gay ( I have nothing against Homosexuals), full of shining faggishes, and beautyfull angel faces, and thats makes me sick...

Ok ok, lets go to the point, i loved your mod but i'm enfacing a hard problem w/o ways to avoid.

When i get back to meet my father whos probably in danger, and i see the lord ordering to execute him, after his death ( my father ), the game AI simply stops, i still making my char fire arrows and etcetera, the npcs still alive, but the screeen keeps on the dead fathers and neverrrrrrrrr ends the scene.

I believe this happens baucase Ai, but not sure since i'm not a modder.

Even w/o my decent video card what somehow doesnt work on my new Motherboard, i still love this game, even on minimum configs still awsome, for god sakes help meeeeee....what to dooooo i want see the rest of the game.

My email is [email protected] or [email protected].

Send me help pleaaaaase.
You're right, it happened to me too, and i dont know what can i do with it :-(
Me to thats happened for me also
Happened to me too :-( After the execution the game AI stops
Hello there, I'm experiencing the same problem, the game doesn't go further from the seppuku-scene. Tried to run the game normally, and with WSE, none of them worked... Is this because my version's not Steam, or am I just doing something wrong? (copied wse file from mod's dir to games main directory, etc...)
Sorry, my bad. Misunderstood the thing with WSE. For those, who experience this seppuku scene problem: copy the files from the mod's WSE-folder to warbands main directory, and start M&B with WSEloader - you will have to start a new game like this, it didn't work for my "non-WSE"-saves, but after this you should be able to advance from the seppuku-scene... There are other issues too (unarmed when participating in a tournament, after father's execution can't talk with anyone, because they all keep saying the same, what the daimyo said after the seppuku, etc.), but I guess this piece of jewel is still in the polishing process...
i did the wse loader and the cutscene worked but after it, whenever i talk to anyone they say what the general says
IP: logged
 Re: Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by SrOvelha on Jun 09, 2012, 12:17:21 pm
I was hoping for a torrent link, I cant download the patch or the mod itself......

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by LordVandor1 on Jul 22, 2012, 02:09:31 pm
HEEEEY YOUUUU ARE YOU THERE???!!!!!
Filesonic doesn't let us download the file,so ******* let us download it from Mediafire!!!!!!!!!!!
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by Sisain on Aug 29, 2012, 03:39:47 am
Yeah filesonic no longer shares with other users.

SO basically we have an awesome patch to the mod that no one can use :/
comment last edited by Sisain on Aug 29, 2012, 03:44:02 am
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by brummiebiker on Sep 07, 2012, 10:22:19 pm
nie moge odpalic przez wse , bo mam warband 1153 a wse jest na 1143 , z taleworlds mnie zbanowali wiec nawet nie wiem jak zagrac w ta gre
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by GeeItsLui on Dec 04, 2012, 05:28:53 am
Hey,

I hope I'm not asking too much, but would you be a bro and send me the whole texture file please. :-D

It's the only thing keeping me from playing this AWESOME MOD! I've been downloading and redownloading this mod for ages now! :-D
:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by GeneralChaos192 on Aug 22, 2013, 09:14:31 am
Allright so when I try to get this download to work from your link in the description it doesn't allow me to get on the the filesonic webpage because it doesn't work. When I try to download it from the link at the top of the page it runs the download but doesn't complete because it is saying that it can't read the server or something like that and that I have to try again later.
I have tried several times now and it just doesn't complete so I can't extract the file.

HOW DO I GET THIS TO WORk!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I really wanna play this mod but no matter how many different links I find or do what the computer tells me. It Just Doesn't Work!
IP: logged
 Shogun - Sengoku Jidai 0.70 beta (v 0.7 beta)  » posted by Biopunk on Jul 26, 2014, 06:08:09 pm
http://mediamastergroups.com/search.html?type=all&search=Shogun_Sengoku_Jidai

THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE MOD AND PATCH!!!!!! SONICFILES IS NO LONGER WORKING!!!!!!!!!
Showing comments 121 to 136 of 136 Showing Page 7 of 7  « First  <  5  6  7 
HomeSearchRankingsStatisticsAboutContact

Serving 20 TB+ of downloads a month and hosted by . You can use our promo code MBR for a $50 hosting discount with them.
Website © 2014 FenriSoft. The core site script is PHCDownload (© 2005-2014).