|Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and request upload access. Forgot your password?|
|View this file on the M&B NexusFile Listing: Mount & Musket: Battalion|
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2011, 03:34:40 pm
First Created: Nov 17, 2010, 11:27:47 am
Mount and Musket Battalion is a mod for Warband that tries to represent a historically accurate early 1800s. It has real factions, with historical troops and items, adds factions, maps, items, balancing and more to the game. It is the most popular Napoleonic mod, and has been around for a while, with many large scale events with hundreds of people and organized regimental warfare. With a rapidly growing community its recommended to all players who enjoyed battlegrounds 2, and any realism games.
New models and textures
- New hats, uniforms, backpacks....
- Highres textures
- Highres normalmaps
- New weapons
- Houses, walls, cannons, bridges, fireplaces, fences, trees...
- 4 lod stages for each model (so seamless lag free game play)
New Particle effects
-Muzzle flash for cannons, muskets, pistols, rifles
-Lag-free dense smoke
-Can destroy buildings, walls, trees, dummy's
- New class selection system, no more buying of weapons! You choose your regiment and then your rank.
- Ranks: ranker, sergeant, captain
- Factions: Prussia, France, united Kingdom
- New weapon stats
- You loose ammo in water
- Models for Napoleon, Wellington, Blucher
- New sounds, muskets, rifles, pistols, cannons, death screams/gurgles...
- New music (Napoleonic era)
- New maps
- New game mode: Conquest, works like the equivalent game mode of BF2
- Place able defenses (chevaux-de-frise)
- Voice Commands
- Weather and time effects
- Mature community- Regular patches
- Dedicated developers
- Regular events
- Massive 250 player servers (as opposed to warbands normal 64)
- Naval Battles
- Musician classes
- New UI
- More maps
- More factions (Major European ones first)
- Real cannon usage (new animations for reloading, and firing, making them difficult)
|More From This Author|