Diplomacy 4.3 for Warband 1.153
2. Installation guide
3. Guide to use diplomacy in your own mods
- Persuasion attempts to convince your king to start a war
- Appoint a chamberlain, who will decrease tax inefficiency by 10% and give you the ability to set tax rates. This gives you a possiblity to influence center relation and prosperity. In addition he will take care of paying wages and collecting income as well as giving you the ability to secure your money
- Let your companions pick items from the chamberlain item pool (autoloot)
- Appoint a constable who recruits and trains troops and provides information about garrisons and troops of lords.
- Send patrols to important locations
- Appoint a chancellor who sends gifts to lords, settlements or ladies and messengers to lords
- Village and town riots may occure if the people hate you and have to pay high tax rates. Counter them or negotiate with the leader.
- Let your spouse buy some food (I know, it has nothing to do with diplomacy but it's fun )
- Pay staff salary (you knew that a woman will cost money before you married her )
- Troops will start running away if you go into debts
- Return fiefs to your king, he won't like this, though
- Move your residence (via spouse)
- Negotiate Mid-siege surrender/walk-out terms if defending your own keeps and towns
- Affiliate to families
- Send scouts to settlements
- Pay to avoid defeat
- Threaten other kingdoms with war and try to squeeze money out of them
- If a faction sues for peace you will have the option to set terms
- Possiblity to send a gift to another faction (fief or money)
- Send a spy to another kingdom
- Form an alliance, conclude a defensive pact, sign a trade agreement or conclude a non-aggression treaty with another faction.
- Change the domnestic policy of your kingdom. Choose between Centralization/Decentralization, Aristocracy/Plutocracy, Serfdom/Free subjects, Quality/Quantity which affects trade income, vassals armies size, AI army strength, relation between king and vassals as well as tax inefficiency
- When asking for a truce you will get the option to pay and/or give fiefs to conclude a truce.
- If another faction recognizes you as king you will have the option to ask for help against your enemy and in certain circumstances support the decision by paying money.
- Choose your faction culture so all your lords will recruit the same type of troops
- Exchange or relase your (own) prisoners
- Distribute spoils of war after you conquered a town or castle
- Send emissaries to persuade lords to join your kingdom
- Mod works with native save games.
- Battle continuation and free death cam
- Amount of recruits available in villages will depend on honour, renown, being owner, being king, domnestic policies (since 3.0)
- Horses will become slower if they are wounded
- new visual presentation of faction relations
Version history, screenshots, known bugs and more info: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,176.0.html
2. Installation guide
- If an update to a new Mount&Blade version is included delete the Diplomacy folder under 'Mount & Blade Warband/modules'
- Download the installer (Diplomacy_v4.x.exe)
- Run the installer
- After starting Mount&BladeWarband select the module "Diplomacy" and enjoy.
3. Guide to use Diplomacy in your own mods
Please visit Guild of craftsmen
* Waihti - scripting
* zParsifal - scripting
* hessuu - recruiter kit
* fisheye - autoloot
* rubik - autoloot improvements
* Mjöllnir - german translation
* Akmar Nibelung - french translation
* Malakay - spanish translation
* ultracemre - turkish translation
* Dravic - polish translation
* Mixailos - russian translation